Lofton Employee Reviews in United States

management needs to see job site
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMarch 3, 2015
management needs to be aware of what is on property while security is on site.they should have communication with employees.Promotions should come from within.
Pros
hours
Cons
management needs to know security
Payroll issues
Administrative Assignment (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAJanuary 21, 2015
Twice I had issues with payroll in Covington, LA location. They didnt seem to care either way. Seemed bored trying to tell me that they had an error and my check would show up the next day or following day.
Called their corporate office in Baton Rouge and they seemed to be bothered with my call as well. Finally settled on my husband picking it up in a New Orleans location just so I could cut my ties with them. A phone call or I'm sorry would have been nice but nothing but rudeness and acting as if I had somehow done something wrong...I worked all week. All I require is the payment promised. No more, no less. A little courtesy would have been nice. A phone call would have been even better.
Cons
payroll errors, rudeness of lofton, very low wages
Love the job, but the low pay makes it hard to have a life too
Temp (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJanuary 5, 2015
Job is great, so are the people working there ; but, the pay is low. You're having to choose life or work over there. If you're an upcoming teen, great start. You won't need money anyways, well at least not much. This job can give you an average of 505-520, every two weeks after cut. That's if you work 40 hours a week and get paid around 7.65 a hour. That's alright money, but not "I'm living alright" money. With bills and food, you won't have enough for anything else. The job is great, but the pay isn't. Get paid around 10 or 11, even 9, that would be better. Not great, but better.
Pros
great job, work schedule, customers, workers, just great
Cons
low pay
Many opportunities and helps gather experience
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJuly 15, 2014
The job opportunities are endless and can be great to build experience but there only a few jobs out there that will let you start with no experience. The hardest part about the job is that its temporary work, and you take a pay deduction. That's a difficult pill to swallow because I need money for school and bills. Most enjoyable part about work is obviously you are getting paid and you will have some money in your pocket. You are also gaining experience in a field that you can later on make a lot more money than you are at the moment. I love the people I work with. They are humble people who love the job for what it does, and not for what it doesn't. I envy positive people who can find some good in anything. Time is another reason I love my job. It gives me off on weekends and most of my afternoon off. I love it because I can spend time with my family, do my school work and have my weekend to do things with my family. The job taught me I have to go out there and push for what I want. If I just casually go and not push for what I want, I WILL NEVER be happy in life. Typical day at work is work. Go there do my job and come home. I have fun with people at work but mostly is there to work.
Pros
much experience to give, free time with family, run into some really nice people and you get paid
Cons
some temp jobs doesn't pay well and can get stressful if you need money
Temporary
MECHANIC (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAApril 23, 2014
Job were scarce and temporary. What more can I say? I needed more work to support myself.
staffing
warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  freeport txDecember 11, 2013
good staffing job. finds jobs fast. very professional . very safe and good benefits
productive and fun working enviorment
Forklift Operartor/Picker (Former Employee) –  Metarie, LaAugust 22, 2013
It was a great place to work for, always having fun as wel as getting our jobs done in a timely fashion.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not that many hours
Lamar Outdoor Advertising
Lamar Outdoor Advertising (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 16, 2013
I am in charge of maintaining specific number of accounts from month to month. I sign leases with property owners and handle any problem solving or negotiations.
Wonderful employment opportunities
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LaApril 10, 2013
I really enjoyed working for Lofton. They introduced me to many positions in the clerical field so I could get alot of experience. I mainly enjoyed the dependable placement opportunities that offered permanent employment.
Pros
reasonable starting pay

Comment – May 20, 2013

Good for you. I never got a serious job from this agency. In fact, they acted as if they did not want to be bothered. I have great experiences but each job i would apply for there was always a hitch????

Experience
Call Center Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAJanuary 2, 2013
I've learned how to be more organized and time management. My co-workers are great and very helpful. I come in and do my assignments that's on my computer and work them all day.
Excellent place to work, great assignments.
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA.July 3, 2012
It is a employment agency, I work on different assignments for different companies. Most of my assignments are in IT, the biggest was as a Technical support analyst for Amedisys Home Health. I learned a lot about networking and desktop support. My co-workers were great as was the management team. The job was never hard and always enjoyable because I was doing what I was trained to do.
Pros
work experience
Cons
the project was done in different phases.