Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,048 reviews
Typical serving day
Server (Current Employee) –  Owasso, OKMay 25, 2017
A typical day at work is exhausting but enjoyable. I love getting to serve people. Giving people great service is such a joyous experience. I love joking with people and putting a smile on their face. Management is okay, I have one manager that I like above the others. He tries to be more understanding about things than the others. The other two are less understanding and tend to lose their tempers more around employees. I have learned customer service, counting back money, and working hard. The work environment is busy and fast pace. Sometimes when it is fast pace like that other servers are usually hostel and rude but it's okay. We are all that way. We are all there trying to make money.
Pros
half priced lunch when working, 20% when not
Cons
no healthcare, no breaks, long shifs
Poor management
Server (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 25, 2017
Very high stressed job. Management staff is not very well organized. Was not paid enough for the work required. Would not recommend as a serving job. But very open to training new employees.
It just wasnt a good fit for me.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 25, 2017
It was like highschool all over again. Mean girls out casts. Drama drama drama. I hated going to work because I dreaded the gossip. I was never trained properly and I suffered because I didn't know how to do things the right way. I was made fun of and was always in the office being told to do better. Or else. But no one would ever show me how things were done. I did what I saw everybody else doing.
Pros
Good food good discounts for employees
Cons
Terrible people
Fun place to work
To-Go Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 25, 2017
Management is compotent and accomodating to conflicting schedules. It is only stressful during rush hours. The team is very fun to work with and supportive of each other.
Very good place to work.
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAMay 25, 2017
I would recommend this job for people fresh out of high school or who are still in high school! It is a very fun and loving work place. I loved working here!
Pros
Lots of ways to make money
Cons
No benefits
Good for young students
Part-time Hostess (Former Employee) –  Buda, TX 78610May 24, 2017
They job is hard work and pays very little. Lots of drama between management and employees and between coworkers. Management has a difficult time making schedules.
server, bartender, trainer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 24, 2017
I enjoyed Logans but the management was not so great before I left. They let kids make the schedule so the hostess gave her friends all of the good shifts.
Pros
great customers
Cons
favoritism
Fun, Friendly, Upbeat Work Environment
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Cookeville, TNMay 24, 2017
I began working at Logan's Roadhouse in April 2016. I went into the job not knowing anyone and immediately became friends with everyone. I was advanced to bartender after 10 short months. I would recommend this job to college aged persons or anyone looking to make extra money.
productive, very busy on weekends
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lexington-Fayette, KYMay 24, 2017
typical day for a hostess would be to greet people, seat them at a table. Take to-go orders. Answer the phone. Management is good. hardest part would be that it is a fast pace job.
Ever changing work environment
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Beckley, WVMay 24, 2017
Considering teh fact that I have worked in the restaurant business for well over 15 years, I must like my job. Well I've been with this company for the last 10. I have seen a lot of changes in manangement during that time, and unfortunately I must say that it is taking a turn for worse.
Logan's
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSMay 24, 2017
Logan's has lost their identity. Instead of focusing on great steaks, they are all over the map with their menu.
Upper level management keeps changing the bonus structure.
productive, great place to work.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 23, 2017
A good place to at. Ever.day was a busy. Great people to work with side by side. Management as hard as the employees. high spirits and energy in the work place.
Fast-paced
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALMay 22, 2017
I learned that no matter the circumstances in your workplace, you HAVE to please the customer. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the other hostesses i worked with.
loved working here
Cook (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 21, 2017
This is a fun place to work at! Everyone is amazing from the customers to the employees. The work is easy and the hours are flexible. This money is good too!
Good place to learn the resturant lifestyle
Server, cook, host (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 20, 2017
Overall a great place for those who are curious about seeking a career in the Culinary Arts field, however they do tend to cut corners and not reward hard workers often
fun
Server (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 20, 2017
Great place to work. Managment is amazing. great at teaching how to do things. Goals are clear. Everythings clean and organizes. Friendly people and a fun job
Decent place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 19, 2017
Decent place to work, but they are more about the customers then they are their employees. You can't have a good work environment if you do not appreciate your employees.
No hours
Expo (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOMay 19, 2017
I have been here for a few hours and am fully trained. however i am not given enough hours to make up for the costs of my rent and other expenses I need to pay.
Good Company
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALMay 19, 2017
I managed for this company. They treated me very well but a lot was expected of the managers and the job became my entire life to be successful at it. Overall this is a great company to work for if you get in a store with other quality managers, if not it will be a nightmare.
Pros
Very competitive compensation, great Regional Manager
Cons
Can be very difficult as a manager if you don't have a good team.
fun environment
Expo/Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILMay 19, 2017
awesome crew,fast paced and definitely stressful at times. need to be able to communicate and handle constructive criticism. great management staff and an overall the crew is like family

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9