Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews in United States

Great job/ fun environment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lufkin, TXMay 2, 2016
Awesome place to work, fun people and it just makes for an exciting day. The managers are very understanding and the servers are just as friendly as they are to customers.
A low-end Steak house that thinks it's high-end
Server (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHApril 29, 2016
Bad cuts of steaks, horrible customers that don't know how to tip because they only go out to eat once a month when they get their wellfare checks!
Productive Steakhouse Restaurant
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 27, 2016
A typical day at work consist of coming in and going to straight to work. I wash my hands first and then I quickly get to work. Also, if not too busy, I stock up the food stations while I'm preparing the meals. I have learned that time management and multi tasking is important in the restuarant field. I love all my co workers. the hardest part of the job is dealing with the trash. our trash bin can be very disgusting. What I love most about Logans is the managers. All the managers are very nice and they all care about the employees.
Pros
Discount meals
Cons
Healthcare
cook@logansroadhouse
Cook (Former Employee) –  Fort Oglethorpe, GAApril 23, 2016
I started as an expo when I first started after bout a month I was able to expo for both cooks at a V shape set up kitchen.I've opened, closed, deck scrubbed floors. I did a little bit of prep here and there like rice, potatoes, sweets,bacon bits and tortila chips.I eventually got lucky and a cook walked out and he let me cook and he said I did awesome under such short notice. I've opened and closed on the same day before just cuz someone didn't show and I was asked to step up to the plate and I feel the reason they asked me was because they knew I could handle the preasure.I've closed grill also, vents and all.
Great environment and fun work place.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 21, 2016
Every day at work the things I would accomplish were, greet customers when they arrived and always greeted them when they left as well, took customers to desired seats, answered any questions, fold menus, cleaned bathrooms, swept floors, washed windows, problem solving and critical thinking were also involved at the workplace. Management and co-workers were friendly and helpful. Hardest part of the job, every thing I had to accomplish was easy at the most. The most enjoyable part of working at Logan's Roadhouse was always seeing the customers leave happy with their visit.
Pros
Food half-off.
Cons
Drive was too long.
Nice employees with split managers
Server (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 19, 2016
Not all of the managers are on one accord when it comes to helping the employees and the scheduling manager acts as if she doesn't understand when you have other things on your plate (i.e. baby, another job, full time student) and you ask for an off day
Very Inefficient
Server (Former Employee) –  Muscle Shoals, ALApril 19, 2016
To be successful, one has to jump through unnecessary hoops. The kitchen is very hard to work with. Other than that, the job is okay.
They had a very good work environment, and great staff.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNApril 18, 2016
It was very busy work at times, and you had to be able to do multiple things at once while maintaining composer. The work environment was very good, and I highly recommend it.
Fun Workplace
Server/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 17, 2016
Working at Logan's Roadhouse wasn't the typical waitress job. The people and management were great and it was always a positive and fun work environment. I got to meet a lot of different people and had nothing but good experiences.
Love it
Server (Current Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCApril 16, 2016
I love all the members of management and tend to make decent money when i work serving shifts at Logans Roadhouse in kannapolis.
Exciting workplace, Excellent food
Expo Cook (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAApril 15, 2016
Fun fast-paced atmosphere, and who does love peanuts? Overall I recommend this company to customers and employees alike.
Fun place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Flowood, MSApril 12, 2016
Typical restaurant work environment. Managed poorly. Enjoyed meeting new people. Did not like sweeping up peanuts. Dirty work area.
Fun work place upbeat employees and staff, wanted to go to work
Dishwasher, Salad maker, Food prep, Busser (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 4, 2016
-Upbeat staff and friendly customers.

-The "back of the house" (kitchen work) in restaurant business; how to prepare salad and temperature of meat for salads; dishwashing and speed of back of the house work.

-Management was fun and encouraging.

-Co-workers were fun and upbeat; made me want to come to work.

-The first two weeks of learning the ropes of dishwashing and prepping food; struggling when coming into the second shift dishwashing with a pile to catch up on.

-Everything was enjoyable about the job. Upbeat, fast paced and fun.
Pros
Half price meals
Cons
No breaks sometimes, some lazy co-workers
Fun
Waitress (Current Employee) –  nonApril 4, 2016
I love the management, money is decent for the service industry. I love the fact that I can make my own schedule, and work my own hours.
Pros
non
Cons
non
relaxed laid back steakhouse with peanuts on the floor and country music
Server (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INApril 3, 2016
A fast paced environment, never a lack of things to upkeep. We have a diverse staff, and you feel like part of a family. The hardest part was how hot it would get.
Productive and fun place
WAITRESS (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TXMarch 29, 2016
A typical day at work for me is clocking in at least ten minutes before my actual schedule time to work. I wash my hands and I make sure my section of he restaurant is nice, neat, and prepared properly for the guest. Greeting guest with a smile is a must ;lets them know you're interested in making sure they have a great visit. My fellow co-workers are always there to help out when I really need it, the managers as well . However the hardest part of my job is making sure I don't forget anything that the guest need. The most enjoyable part of it all is being surrounded by my teammates who are willing to help at anytime.
Pros
Discounts on product
Cons
Short breaks
Pay is not worth the work done.
Salad/Prep (Former Employee) –  Noblesville, INMarch 26, 2016
This place doesn't provide compensation that is worth the work. My co-workers were great and some of the managers would help you when asked.
Great place to Roadhouse!
Bar Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 25, 2016
I enjoy the work and team members. Great place to eat, great place to work!

The restaurant is a large layout with age. With some TLC and a reimaging to the Roadhouse feel, this location could re-fire into the "now" of restaurants. There is a lot of competition in the area as far as quality steak dining with excellent atmosphere.
Logan's was interesting.
Server (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAMarch 23, 2016
Logan's has potential to be great. I learned a lot about customer service and how to greet people. I learned many people skills. However, i didn't like the management. They were unorganized and tended to just throw people into shifts just to fill the bracket. I enjoyed working with people, that's why i decided to switch to retail.
Pros
Great coworkers, good atmosphere, learned skills.
Cons
Unorganized, poor communication between staff.
Work Hard, Play Hard Company
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 21, 2016
Logan's is known for employee's being upbeat, and great personality. Although the company allow for fun times, the work to further success of the business is very much a must. One will work hard while working with this company.
Pros
Monthly stipend to eat in the restaurants
Cons
Benefits aren't great