Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

cool place to work
Dishwasher/Busser (Current Employee) –  Florence, ALMarch 24, 2017
Relaxed workplace in a nice environment to work in. Easy going coworkers and plenty of patience for new comers. A great place to work for anybody seeking a fun job.
Pros
laid back
Cons
Lots of people in one store.
challenging place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 22, 2017
Learn a lot and grew up very fast . but the leadership changed and the place began to go down. looking top go somewhere and grow and learn more. overall learned a lot but they are not moving as a company
Server (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIMarch 21, 2017
Very friendly staff and a fun workplace. Very well managed and flexible with scheduling. Only downside is there is A LOT of side work. Tips were decent and I loved closing at 11pm.
Learning
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 17, 2017
We always had a good day at work, and after when we all got to hangout. Logan's would always teach us new things and made sure we had all the knowledge to preform our duties.
Pros
Clean work environment
Cons
Long work hours
Very family like culture but the management needs some improvement
Server (Former Employee) –  Gaston County, NCMarch 15, 2017
very family like culture but the management needs some improvement. Coworkers are to busy socializing and horse playing during the slow period and then management socialize too much during peek.
Server (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 14, 2017
Logans was pretty cool. It has a beautiful atmosphere, pretty diverse staff. I got along with all of my coworkers and managers. I would strongly recommend this job.
Server (Current Employee) –  Opelika, ALMarch 12, 2017
Great flexibility and job environment. I have been there 6 months and the tips are good. When business is up you really enjoy work. You meet some amazing people as well.
Wonderful workplace experience.
Server (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMarch 9, 2017
I always had a great time while on shift. Lots of business and a great management staff. All employees were friendly and I enjoyed the friendly, teamwork centered atmosphere.
Fun co-workers OK management
Server (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIMarch 9, 2017
I've never worked for a place that was so disorganized when it comes to transfers or things alike.

Just like at any restaurant, management is hard to find when you need them. Either out smoking or in the office. Server is always wrong, just get used to that.

If you had a problem with someone you have to know your managers to go to because they have their favorite, and usually you're wasting breath even talking to the upper management team.
Pros
20% off if not working, 50% if already at work
Cons
Poor hosting and management
Good first job
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Opelika, ALMarch 7, 2017
Needs management help but overall a good place to work if you are trying to learn how to work in a restaurant. Fast paced but also patient environment
I really love being a part of the Logan's team
Server and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 7, 2017
The best thing about working at Logan's is the management. I feel like I can always come to them with a concern or problem and they will work with me and help me get through it. They are so understanding, patient, and friendly. I know they are always there for me to help me do my job appropriately. I love being a part of their team.
Fast pace and a fun place to work for
Team Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 6, 2017
I helped open an awesome restaurant but after only 4 years of being open eastgate location got shut down and we all lost our jobs. I miss working there so much!
Pros
Money was great
Cons
They closed their doors after only 4 years
I loved it
Server/Host (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 6, 2017
Logans was a great place to work, to bad the location where I worked closed down. My co-workers and managers were great and the restaurant was a great environment to work in.
Fast paced work place
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAMarch 6, 2017
Fun job with good coworkers, fast paced at times. Full bar service with lots of regulars. can get loud with music and TV's. managers are there to help you. Best part of the job was the staff
My Experience
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TN 38305March 2, 2017
We did not get paid enough for all the work we have done. We would also sometimes work off the clock and not get paid for it. The money was great in the beginning, but we lost a lot of customers in the end from that bad staff. We did not get breaks at all.
Pros
money in the beginning
Cons
stopped making money in the end, staff, no breaks, could order foods for ourselves to eat
Productive and fun work place
Chef/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Muscle Shoals, ALMarch 1, 2017
Good environment to work, excellent management. Friendly employees, very positive attitudes, management works with you on what days you can work
Pros
Hours
Fun
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 1, 2017
Logan's was a fun fast paste job, I think the manager had his favorites but overall, it was a good experience because I had never worked at a restaurant before.
Simple and Cool place to make a few extra bucks
Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSMarch 1, 2017
Come to work and make your money. Typical day. Management could be better. Guest and coworkers are good. Laid back environment. Food is very good as well.
Friendly place to work
Server/Host/Busser (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMarch 1, 2017
Started out as a host/busser for a few weeks and it was different. Within in weeks I was asked to become a server. I was kinda nervous because I was never the social type. The hardest part of the job is keeping your composure and trying to keep your customer happy and comfortable
Pros
1/2 off on certain meals
Cons
Short hours
Productive and fast-paced environment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKFebruary 28, 2017
Pay is 4.50 + tip percentage from servers, so on a busy night it averages out to $7.75-$8.00 per hour. 50% off employee meals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9