Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

laid back welcoming staff and management
Server (Current Employee), beavercreek ohioJuly 2, 2015
I enjoy working with all of the team members however the money for the job needs to be better. The two for 14 menu brings in people but they only tip on the 14 amount.
Not the best place to work at or for.
Hostess/To-Go's (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJune 30, 2015
Cons: working there
A typical day would be you clock in and if you're a server, you would see what sections you had, and what you would have to do for "cut work." As a hostess, you would have to seat people, answer phones, place orders for To-Go's, bus tables, answer questions, tender all types of transactions, and at the end of your shift, you would have to do your "cut work," which would entail cleaning bathrooms, wiping doors, etc. The management there didn't do much for their employees, and every time a customer had an issue with their food, they were automatically compensated, and given a meal card, which is just like a gift card. My co-workers were terrible. There was so much drama about who was dating who, and most of them smelled like Marijuana. No one was a team player at all, and if you didn't suck up, they didn't like you at all. The most enjoyable part of my job was clocking out and going home.
Going Downhill Fast
Server (Former Employee), OrlandoJune 30, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
New management is focused solely on labor. Lower payed positions such as servers have an increased workload while higher hourly paid employees are receiving a reduction of hours. There is a diminishing focus on the quality of our product and food is rushed out most of the time incomplete (missing side items and sometimes missing an entire entree. We consistently run out of items due to getting our food prep employees off the clock as quick as possible. They are all about filling the seats and will consistently crash our kitchen due to a no wait policy. They changed our menu to offer a salad with every entree and simultaneously reduced the hours of our salad prep employees, forcing servers to wait table and make salads at the same time. They offer a meal deal of two full meals for $14.99 WHICH IS BELOW FAST FOOD PRICING AND CONSISTENTLY PUSH THIS PRODUCT, including large signs at the front door to effectively reduce a servers check average which leads to less compensation. They do not have any gratuity for large parties so many nights you will be forced to take large parties that do not spend much and have no interest in tipping. They do not put tip percentages on checks like some restaurants such as Outback and Olive Garden which shows a severe lack of care for their people.

At Logans they are about quantity over quality and expect many rough low paying work days.
Unorganized place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Troy, MIJune 28, 2015
The Logan's I worked at was very unorganized. I do not suggest anyone to work at this location. General Management walked out twice on employees.
Fun place to work.
Server and Bartender (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJune 25, 2015
Pros: Great management
Cons: Some people you just cant make happy.
A great place to work. The management was outstanding. If you ever want to fine tune your people skills become a bartender and server. It really teaches you how to interact with people on a very relaxed environment.
Fun and fast paced environment
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Prattville, ALJune 17, 2015
Pros: Fast Paced, Great Management
Cons: Not a lot of options for moving up
There are never a lot of advancement opportunities in the restaurant industry but Logan's Roadhouse was a great company to work for. Logan's is a fast paced environment with management who cares for customers as well as their team members.
This job use to be enjoyable.
Bartender (Current Employee), Flowood, MSJune 16, 2015
I use to love working for this company, I put my heart and soul into everything just for new management to come in and destroy customer relations. I wish this would change because I loved the company and the bar however, it has changed for the worst.
Review Summary
Server (Former Employee), Clarksville, INJune 14, 2015
Loved this job, great place to work and they really treat you like family! Tips were good and the customers were always in a good mood.
Review
Server/Host (Current Employee), Plainfield,INJune 12, 2015
Pros: Great People to work for, half price meals
Cons: Not knowing when you'll get off
-seat guests, clean tables, organize front of house
-organization, leadership skills, teamwork
-management is somewhat organized, friendly and caring
-co-workers are friendly and inviting, big in teamwork
-I don't find any part of the job hard
-most enjoyable part of my job is working with the people I do and interacting with our guests.
Amazing management and enjoyable job
Server/Host (Former Employee), Norman, OKJune 9, 2015
Amazing management and enjoyable job. Of course people can be completely horrible, but it's worth it in the long run. You will make great friends here.
too much drama and favoritism
Server/Waiter (Current Employee), Troy, OHJune 9, 2015
Pros: 50% off food as long as you are working only 20% if come in on day off
Cons: drama, drama, dram and favoritism
Too much drama amongst employees, management plays favorites, no consistency, the hardest part is dealing with the drama issues, the enjoyable is the guests that come in
Productive and fun workplace
Server (Current Employee), Humble, TXJune 8, 2015
Pros: Half off meals
Cons: Unfair treatment
Take orders, deliver food, and have a fun time doing doing so. Its a enjoyable job except on occasions. Unfortunately, Its normally slow paced.
Fun place to work
Manager/AGM/General Manager (Former Employee), Decatur, ALJune 7, 2015
Pros: growth opportunities
Cons: too many changes in last 18 months
Logans was a fun place to work with a unique culture that has made a huge impact in the casual dining industry. I loved the guests that visited Logans as well as the teams that I worked with. Very diverse and fun environment.
Productive and fun work place.
Bartender / Waitress / Hostess (Current Employee), Ki;;een, TXJune 6, 2015
Pros: Money in pocket every day.
Cons: Not a set amount of money every month
I love all of the people I work with here. It's just not steady pay considering I work off of tips and there are a million other restaurants in Killeen.
Fast paced restaurant
Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJune 5, 2015
Logans Roadhouse opened my eyes to restaurant management & allowed me opportunity to show a side of me that was very strong. Problem solving was very welcomed in this environment & I felt good about making a difference in the efficiency and cleanliness of restaurant overall. I did feel burnt out after a few years and did not like working different shifts and long hours.
Logan's Life
Hostess/Guest assistant (Current Employee), Florence, KYJune 4, 2015
Pros: great music and people
Cons: shift hours
I love the environment and the people. Its a great place to work for a part time job. I would recommend it to anyone any age.
Productive, Fun & safe work enviorment
Fry Cook/Expo (Current Employee), Ontario, OHJune 1, 2015
Pros: Discounts & Benefits
Cons: Short smoke breaks & long double shifts
Fast work pace at all times. Must have food set up & ready to be served in the right amount of time.
I've learned to get along with other co-workers & work as a team player, always ask for help if needed, Stay focus on the job & get the job done.
The hardest part of the job is having to do more then one thing at the same time & long weekend hours.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the Paycheck....
Fun Workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Florence, ALMay 29, 2015
Meeting new people each and every day, being able to make their experience better by being the first smiling face they see and the last one to say goodbye to them, co-workers helping each other out when needed and having fun while taking care of each and every customer.
Fun, outgoing environment that will keep you on your toes
Server/Bartender/Trainer (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXMay 28, 2015
Logan's Roadhouse was a fast paced, fun, loving environment day to day. There were always new challenges to overcome which made the job rewarding after a long hard days work. Meeting new people and having a support system through out the team was what I loved most about serving and bartending. My co-workers became life long friends and made for some exciting, busy weekend nights at Logan's. The hardest part of the job was not knowing the kind of money you would bring home each day. The management was always there to listen if I needed a helping hand and loved trying new ideas. Great memories!
Productive and fun workplace
Server (Current Employee), Grandville, MIMay 27, 2015
Pros: Flexible scheduling
Cons: short breaks
Took customer orders.

Served food and beverages to our guests in a manner that exceeds their expectation.

Familiarized with the specials for the day.

Learned and memorized the food and beverage menu.

Served food and beverages for guests and parties.

Helped with the set up and take down of scheduled events.

Assisted in assignments given by managers and perform other related duties as needed.

1 2 3 4 5

About Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse, Inc. (Logan's Roadhouse) is a full-service restaurant chain. The Company's menu features an assortment of specially – Read more

Logan's Roadhouse Salaries