Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place to Work
Culinary Manager (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GAAugust 23, 2016
great job great people it has been a great place to work and i have been with the company five years and i will recommend the job to anyone who will listen
Pros
great environment
Cons
long days
Fun
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCAugust 22, 2016
Everyone there always seemed to enjoy the atmosphere. Bartending was great. The company itself always upheld in honest and trustworthy standards. I respected that.
Pros
Freedom to be yourself
overall good restaurant job
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCAugust 21, 2016
The management is fair and plays by the rules. I enjoyed my job here overall. Waitressing anywhere is going to take a toll on you, its just a harder job on your body. The other employees here are friendly and work together and the management tries there best to make the environment fun and enjoyable.
It was ok.
Host (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 18, 2016
The placed lacked a lot of management skill and server confidence. Always had complaints about management and servers.
Pros
Great food
Cons
Terrible servers and management
Fun workplace with friendly coworkers and management
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Caledonia, MI 49316August 17, 2016
I have been at Logan's Roadhouse for a little more than 6 months now and I love working there, but the funds just aren't cutting it for me. I love all of my coworkers and my managers, they're all so friendly and helpful. My friends are what keep me there for the most part. I mostly bus tables and get them set up for the next set of customers. Occasionally I run the board and seat the customers myself if I am the only host on the clock. It gets a little rough sometimes when we have a lot of guests coming through the doors at once, but we always seem to keep up with it. We do our best to make sure every customer has a smile on their face when they walk out the door.
fun work enviorment
Server/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOAugust 14, 2016
working for logans they had to many people on an no one was making money the other server complained about the management. the other servers were great people just bad management.
Pros
musics good
Good
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bryant, ARAugust 14, 2016
I have worked here for 2 years. I love my job and the people I work with...I have lost respect for the corporation. When I started, as a server, We were at the top and then corporate decisions were made that were not in the best interest of the guest, the store or the employees
It was a enjoyable place to work.
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYAugust 13, 2016
Their management wasn't the greatest, my co-workers and customer, are what made my nights at work enjoyable. I loved my job, trying to make peoples evening out more enjoyable was always my main goal.
love this job
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSAugust 13, 2016
I love this job, The management is friendly. Everyone is very helpful. The flexibility of the shifts are awesome. i really enjoy working here.
It's a job
Server (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 12, 2016
This job was definitely not the best I ever had. I spent the majority of my shift doing sidework (sweeping peanuts, cleaning, rolling silverware) all while getting paid $2.13 per hour. Managers had favoritism and were unprofessional.
Pros
Daily pay
Cons
Tons of sidework
Different from any other place
manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 10, 2016
You will meet so many amazing people. It will change your life. The hardest part of the job is watching team members move on to something different...
Pros
manager meals - team - constantly changing
Cons
my location closed on short notice
A great place to start off working.
Assistant Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Bryant, ARAugust 10, 2016
The food is great. The customers and staff are friendly. I learned how to deep fry. Grill all types of food and prep food. The management was amazing and very understanding.
Pros
Half off lunches and the breaks were great.
Cons
Healthcare
lots of corp. problems
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 9, 2016
I started at Logans because a manager of mine from Flemings asked me to be the bartender and then to bar manager. I was there for 4 years manager turn over and staff turn over was insane.
Was not a great place to work when I was there
Hostess/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 9, 2016
On a typical day management was not very good the company hired people that didn't know what they were doing. You would tell them/ right down what days you were available and they would schedule you for the days you were not available, then try to write you up when you didn't show up for those days. I did learn how to talk to customers better and defuse situations and make the customer happy again. My co-workers were actually quite great if you needed help they were always there, if you needed someone to cover your shift they were more than willing to take it and help you out. The hardest part of the job was the management and customers. Most enjoyable part was my co-works and the work itself.
Pros
Great co-worker
Cons
usually no break and management is terrible
Great management and a lot of teamwork
Lead in alcohol sales (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAAugust 5, 2016
Our managers genuinely care about our well being and our feelings/discrepancies. My coworkers are like family and there is rarely a problem that can't be solved between us.
Pros
job security, positive management, flexible hours
Cons
very short breaks, no benefits, no time off
A Great Family Oriented Place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Weatherford, TXAugust 3, 2016
The environment at Logan's Weatherford is outstanding. Although it seems that you have to be "in" with some of the Management to go places there and get more hours and get to Open and Close, over all it is a wonderful place to work. Its fun and you build lasting friendships to take you through life. Everyone has fun and makes the days go by, Kitchen staff are absolutely amazing and they have some the best cooks around. I would recommend it to anyone. I miss being there for sure. It was a great part of my life and would go back in a heartbeat if I did not live 85 miles away.
Pros
Great Management and Staff
Cons
Work too hard to get the hours you deserve
Relaxed environment for family dinners.
FOH Key Manager (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARAugust 3, 2016
I learned management skills.
My coworkers were great to work with and for.
The hardest part of the job was being on my feet on concrete floors all day long.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to put smiles on peoples faces.
Pros
Free Meals, friendly co workers
Cons
insurance packs
Meet a lot of new people
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TX 75146August 2, 2016
As a Hostess at Logan's Roadhouse you would mainly sit and greet the guest. You also would have to pre- bust the tables which is wiping the tables down. The managers were very understanding and easy to work with. The co-workers were like family very vibrant. The hardest part about the job was the pay I only got paid 4.32 an hour plus tip pool.
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay
Not fun, but it was a job
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2016
I constantly felt like I was the only one doing my job. No room for advancement at all. Not a great work environment as a whole.
Cons
No advancement up the management ladder
as a manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 31, 2016
I would run! In all the years in this line of work this is the worst working conditions I have ever experienced. They let the employees do what they want and that's what the company expects, God forbid if you try to discipline them...Great if you like the employees having a free for all.

2.9