Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,198 reviews
Productive Work Place
DISHWASHER (Current Employee) –  myrtlebeach scAugust 20, 2017
Maintain a clean environment for the customer's, make sure the restroom is cleaned, the parking lot is cleaned, and dishes are washed and stored properly. Learned about different chemicals and what each is used for. To maintain clean dishes for customer's and to keep them satisfied. Working as a unit and getting the job done.
Logans Roadhouse
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 18, 2017
Logans Roadhouse was a great opportunity for me and co-workers. It was pretty balanced and it truly was a great experience it help me grow and prepared me for future jobs.
Management turned a great staff & restaurant into a nightmare.
Server (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSAugust 16, 2017
I wouldn't recommend eating there, much less working there. I even had a manager call back on my personal phone & cuss me out for calling to ask for my w2's, long after they should've been sent, because I called when they were busy.
A day working at the restaurant
Host (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, TXAugust 15, 2017
A typical day working at Logan's was not the best . Although i was in need of a job I learned not every job is meant for you. Management , is was really non everyone pretty much did what they wanted for example eating on the clock in front of our guest or being on phones in front of them (just speaking in general). The hardest part of the job was just having to clock in honestly speaking. the most enjoyable time was clocking out.
Pros
free food
Cons
no benefits, pay
Unfair
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  MartinsburgAugust 15, 2017
Work was very good for me for the first few months, I had trouble with the arguing considering all of the hosts up front were girls so of course their was gonna be some arguing, work wasn't dreadful. I just couldn't handle the drama.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Coworkers
Good Place to Work
General Manager, Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 15, 2017
Enjoyed my time with Logan's Roadhouse. I was able to grow rapidly with this company and there is much room for growth. Leadership is excellent and really takes care of the managers.
Pros
Money is good
Cons
Hours Suck
Its alright place to make money
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Crestwood, ALAugust 15, 2017
The managers at the time I worked there wasn't that good. Only really cared about their self. Wouldn't give raises all types of excuses and the would back them.
Productive work environment with wonderful management
Server (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCAugust 15, 2017
Working at Logan's is a wonderful experience if you are willing to be part of a team and work hard during busy hours. Management is fair and will do anything they can to assist you both for personal matters that can effect your job and while on the clock.
Pros
Discounts on meals before or after shifts
Cons
Tip based income
i hated it
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 14, 2017
I absolutely hated it. I hated all of the managers and the people I worked with sucked. the customers were very rude most of the time. and the managers made it really hard to advance and never wanted to give anybody a decent schedule;
Fast paced
Server (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLAugust 14, 2017
Alright company, kinda bland in structure. Not so much innovative in characteristics. Management constantly fluctuating. Changing menu frequently. Overall decent burner job
Productivity love working there
Server (Former Employee) –  Lascaster, TexasAugust 13, 2017
I would love to move back to Dallas Texas to work at Logan's again. Great coworkers the management team is great. Great working environment. Want to come work for Logan's again
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Breaks
Needs better management
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Fultondale, ALAugust 12, 2017
Could be better if management was on one accord. In restaurants things change everyday. Shifts can go alot smoother if everyone goes by the book and apply all rules effectively. Its opportunity for advancement but easy to be overlooked.
Terrible
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCAugust 12, 2017
Worst job I've ever had was at the Goldsboro NC logans roadhouse. Managers were garbage. Everyone that worked there HATED working there. New people quit after 3 days of working there it was that bad.
Cons
Everything about the place
I enjoy serving so I loved it.
Team Lead Server (Former Employee) –  Owasso, OKAugust 11, 2017
As with any serving job their are multiple different personalities working together and coming is to dine. I stayed for so long because I did make pretty decent money and going home with cash in your pocket after every shift is a good feeling for sure.
awesome place
Server (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSAugust 11, 2017
great place to work, loved the vibe of the whole crew. managers was cool sometimes, food is good. flexible work schedule. talk to new people everyday is cool
Its decent
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Lufkin, TX 75901August 10, 2017
Its a fun place to work but very little opportunity to advance and very little appreciation for hard work. They also let some employees run things like they're your boss instead of putting their foot down and being a proper manager and telling other employees their place. They're also all about favorites, not about who does their job, all about favorites.
Pros
Relaxed enviroment
Cons
sucky shift options, no appreciation for doing a good job, they let favorites run everything, and they get more props than anyone even if they dont do their job
Friendly staff and customers
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Oxford, ALAugust 10, 2017
great management. do not like how pay is handled through third party company. staff is very friendly and easy to get along with. highly recommend working for Logan's in Oxford
Good management.
Host (Former Employee) –  Portage, MIAugust 9, 2017
The management was great and really worked to make everything run smooth. There were times when it ranged from insanely busy, and then super dead. It's pretty standard fare for a restaurant.
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 8, 2017
Great company. I worked for the company for 8 years and never had a complaint. The management and staff were incredible and wonderful. Also great customer experience also.
hard work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 8, 2017
I was responsible for the overseeing the efficient running and profitability of Logan's restaurant. and for managing their empolyees. I was able to lead as well as work as part of a team.
Pros
team work
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9