Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,042 reviews
Good for young students
Part-time Hostess (Former Employee) –  Buda, TX 78610May 24, 2017
They job is hard work and pays very little. Lots of drama between management and employees and between coworkers. Management has a difficult time making schedules.
server, bartender, trainer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 24, 2017
I enjoyed Logans but the management was not so great before I left. They let kids make the schedule so the hostess gave her friends all of the good shifts.
Pros
great customers
Cons
favoritism
Fun, Friendly, Upbeat Work Environment
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Cookeville, TNMay 24, 2017
I began working at Logan's Roadhouse in April 2016. I went into the job not knowing anyone and immediately became friends with everyone. I was advanced to bartender after 10 short months. I would recommend this job to college aged persons or anyone looking to make extra money.
productive, very busy on weekends
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lexington-Fayette, KYMay 24, 2017
typical day for a hostess would be to greet people, seat them at a table. Take to-go orders. Answer the phone. Management is good. hardest part would be that it is a fast pace job.
Ever changing work environment
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Beckley, WVMay 24, 2017
Considering teh fact that I have worked in the restaurant business for well over 15 years, I must like my job. Well I've been with this company for the last 10. I have seen a lot of changes in manangement during that time, and unfortunately I must say that it is taking a turn for worse.
productive, great place to work.
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 23, 2017
A good place to at. Ever.day was a busy. Great people to work with side by side. Management as hard as the employees. high spirits and energy in the work place.
Fast-paced
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALMay 22, 2017
I learned that no matter the circumstances in your workplace, you HAVE to please the customer. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely the other hostesses i worked with.
loved working here
Cook (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMay 21, 2017
This is a fun place to work at! Everyone is amazing from the customers to the employees. The work is easy and the hours are flexible. This money is good too!
Good place to learn the resturant lifestyle
Server, cook, host (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMay 20, 2017
Overall a great place for those who are curious about seeking a career in the Culinary Arts field, however they do tend to cut corners and not reward hard workers often
fun
Server (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 20, 2017
Great place to work. Managment is amazing. great at teaching how to do things. Goals are clear. Everythings clean and organizes. Friendly people and a fun job
Decent place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 19, 2017
Decent place to work, but they are more about the customers then they are their employees. You can't have a good work environment if you do not appreciate your employees.
No hours
Expo (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOMay 19, 2017
I have been here for a few hours and am fully trained. however i am not given enough hours to make up for the costs of my rent and other expenses I need to pay.
Good Company
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALMay 19, 2017
I managed for this company. They treated me very well but a lot was expected of the managers and the job became my entire life to be successful at it. Overall this is a great company to work for if you get in a store with other quality managers, if not it will be a nightmare.
Pros
Very competitive compensation, great Regional Manager
Cons
Can be very difficult as a manager if you don't have a good team.
fun environment
Expo/Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILMay 19, 2017
awesome crew,fast paced and definitely stressful at times. need to be able to communicate and handle constructive criticism. great management staff and an overall the crew is like family
Great people but poor managment
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXMay 19, 2017
Work day was fairly easy as long as you did not have to ask for something important like your W2. But employees were nice and helpful and they did work with your scheduled
Very fun and awesome worj0lace great environment.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  TUPELO. MSMay 19, 2017
I learned how to be a great Hostess! Made many friends and also had some bullies but that never got me down at a day at work. It was a very fun job and very nice people.
Pros
Awesome hours
Cons
So many bullies
It's a job
Server (Current Employee) –  Trussville, ALMay 19, 2017
Logans roadhouse will teach you how to hustle. They do not care about their employees and honestly only care about themselves. This is not a career. Do not except to be treated as a human. Stay focused on the money.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Moody, ALMay 18, 2017
Good food and fun people to work with. Yeast rolls are amazing! Location is good, although somewhat hard to find if you don't know the area. Peanut shells and loud music are part of the experience.
was not for me
Server (Former Employee) –  midland txMay 18, 2017
I was working part time and was not sufficiently trained. I feel like I was only given sections that were not very populated therefore not able to make any tips. I didn't work very long but was unable to manage with the amount I was being paid.
Server
Server (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILMay 18, 2017
Working as team, to up sale production and give highly satisfied customer service. Taking orders and cashing checks out. It is very multitask oriented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9