Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

fun work place
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 19, 2017
you will meet man new people and will probably love them all. i always had a smile on my face arriving and leaving my shift. not to mention it always smells so good
Fun place to work
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, MI 49316January 18, 2017
I enjoyed working there as the staff is very fun and easy to get along with. My manager was very understanding and supportive. Great place to work and spend your time
Company needs new management
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 18, 2017
Interacting with others was enjoyable, greeting customers and assuring there satisfaction. Management was not encouraging and I feel that there is no opportunity for advancement here.
Love it
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 18, 2017
Love them people I work with and made new friends. We had parties there.love helping in the kitchen.help server with the food
Was laid off due to company going out of buisness with no notice
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 17, 2017
Greet guests and seat them down, and I would also bus tables and run food. Management was okay they were not very nice or cooperative.
Not the best place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYJanuary 17, 2017
They only good thing about Logan's was the people that I worked with. Management was not on the same page and there were several conflicts that arose.
Best management I have ever worked for
SERVER/HOST (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOJanuary 17, 2017
All of my co-workers are great, management works around schedules and keep the workplace relaxed and fun. Logan's is the best job that I have had so far.
Productive!
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSJanuary 17, 2017
I loved working at Logan's, it was an easy and fun job that kept me busy! I enjoyed always having something to do because It would keep me going. I also enjoyed serving people, I got the opportunity to make so many people smile and get to know them by being their waitress.
Pros
Tips
Cons
No breaks
Exciting environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 16, 2017
Laidback family type of employment. Workers get together for one another. Alot of teamwork. Great Attitudes. Preferred shifts and double shifts available.
Great dinner to work
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIJanuary 15, 2017
This was a great dinner to work at . The people were pretty cool. The bosses were cool to and the customers actually for the most part were also cool .
good workplace and good people
HOST (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKJanuary 14, 2017
Great atmosphere and i learned good time management and other areas of the restaurant beyond just picking up plates. I was able to learn about how to better treat guests and how the mood for the whole evening is set my that first smile you see when walking through the door.
Pros
good people, good hours, good atmosphere
Cons
lots of problems with management-employee communication
hard work
line cook (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 14, 2017
you'll be tested at this job. very demanding work on weekends especially and if you want to move up, plan on being at this job for multiple years
Pros
free food
Cons
drama
Job
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35811January 14, 2017
It was a good job to get me on my feet. But didn't treat me like they wanted me to work with them for a long period of time. But it was what I expected.. Everything else was good..
Ok
Server / Bartender (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJanuary 12, 2017
It was ok. Loved the Management. The customers were always complaining because the managers always let them get away with it. I loved the staff and loved my manager
Poor experience.
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 12, 2017
Split day, 2-3 hrs in the morning, 30 minutes-2 hours in evening.
Poor management communication with each other and employees.
No temperature control in kitchen, average of 120+, actual temp unknown. Poor lighting. Some half act coworkers.
Pros
A job.
Cons
No breaks, not enough hours, poor work conditions
Not the best place to work, but a job's a job.
Server (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJanuary 12, 2017
This restaurant is full of drama. I haven't worked at a restaurant that hasn't been full of drama, however. Getting hired was easy because I had a friend that worked here. The people you work with come and go very quickly because they will pretty much hire anyone. People who have been here for a while will have "seniority" over newer people which isn't a bad thing necessarily, but sometimes you get overlooked and not given a chance for any advancement. The managers here are either VERY favorable and flirty toward guy servers or they are bipolar in how they treat you. They could be in a very happy mood one day and ready to write you up for something menial the next. This is absolutely the worst job I've ever had and I do not recommend working here. However, if you do apply, all you need to do is visit the restaurant and talk to some of the employees and if you get them to like you, you can ask them to get you an interview or definitely on the top of the list to get one.
Pros
Employee discount on food
i like it
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 12, 2017
it was a new out look of a job i had never lived in a big city so this job let me meet new people in a new invorment i like it i made good tips and had good hours
Fun fast-paced workplace
Server / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Flowood, MSJanuary 11, 2017
It's a place you look forward to going into work at. The management is not only management, but like workers themselves. They treat you with respect, and talk to you as a person not an employee that is under them. Co-workers are like your family. You talk to each other not only about work but your personal life to. You help each other out and respect each other. You make life long friends with both management and other employees when working for this company.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
no paid maternity leave
Just did my job
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCJanuary 10, 2017
I don't really remember much I just did my job I was just glad the day was over because I got tired of cleaning tables. I enjoyed the discounts and free food that I got
Pros
Free food
Cons
hours
Fun place
Host (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 9, 2017
Its a very fun place.But the benefits are not good at all and the pay not either.You get to talk to the customers.I like most of the employees.They have good and bad days.
Cons
Pay low, no free food

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9