Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse United States Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Host (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 22, 2015
never a dull moment, there is always something to keep you busy, great coworkers and managers, easy job. plus the food is great!
Friendly atmosphere with a adverse group of people to work with.
Waitress (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCApril 21, 2015
Pros: Discount on meals and meeting new people
Cons: low pay (2.13 a hour) and long hours, no benefits
I enjoyed working at Logan's Roadhouse. A typical day included customer interaction and maintaining a clean and safe work area. I learned a lot about the different types people that live within my community. I really liked meeting new people and learning about them. Making small talk with our customers helped me improve my people skills and become more efficient at my job. The hardest part of my job was receiving poor tips from time to time. This was hard for me because I felt as if I gave them my best and there was no complaint about service or food, but, still, the tip was less than fair. Nonetheless, I kept my head up and treated every customer the same.
Amazing Management Staff
Server (Former Employee), Barboursville, WVApril 18, 2015
The best management team I have ever worked for! They motivate and constructively criticize to help you to be the absolute best in the job and out. Great team unity! Definitely a positive work environment!
Good Company
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Decatur, ALApril 17, 2015
Great people, great guests, great food and I really enjoy these parts of the job. Regional Managers are helpful and reasonable, the upper management is pretty great over all. It can be long hours as usual in any job of this type, but it is not too bad. The worst part is my long commute, other than that it is a pretty good place to work.
Great place to work for people with great customer service
Server and team member (Current Employee), Grandville, MIApril 17, 2015
Pros: flexibly with personal schedule
While in school I worked the night shift usually around 4-11, and on the weekends I worked during the days. The management was okay, nothing great though. I loved my co-workers and got along with them all.
Fun place to work
Wait staff/ Trainer (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: fifty percent off food on the day of shift worked and on days off as well.
Cons: Long hours to make the bills
The only thing that is no fun about working at Logan's is sweeping up the peanuts after a shift. :-) The work is light and fun very casual. The sidework is what one would expect at a restaurant, ex. silverware rolling, butter scooping, breaking down tea and coffee, cleaning dressing station, filling ice and glasses, and doing tables. Great regular customers. I still go to this restaurant to eat since I have left.
unprofessional
Cook (Current Employee), Miller RoadApril 14, 2015
very unorganized always running out of food servers talk to the cooks all types of crazy and some of the managers do too. Its very busy and can become frustrating and the extra drama going on doesn't make it any easier.
High energy teamwork with a family culture.
Line Cook (Current Employee), Canton, MIApril 13, 2015
Pros: Flexible work schedule
Cons: High turnover
A typical day at Logan's consists of stocking the line, cleaning, and organizing the line to make sure that everything is in place to ensure quick execution of fresh food to our guests. I communicate with all of the stations in the kitchen to make sure that the guests get all of their food at the same time, and to make sure everything is hot/cold and fresh. I communicate to the server when their food is ready, also to let them know if there is a problem with their order so that they can communicate with their table to keep them happy. I keep management updated on ticket times and let them know when were getting low on products, so that they can order more or have someone pick up some products at the store if need be.

I have learned how to work as a team, and how to lead the team to keep orders flowing out to our guests in a timely manner. I also know that communication is key to getting everyone on the same page and staying productive. I have learned to be proactive instead of reactive because it saves time and energy. I am able to motivate my team by working hard right by their side, and helping them whenever possible. Keeping a positive attitude goes a long way in keeping everyone's morale up and getting through the busy hectic times in our shifts.

I have worked at Logan's for almost 12 years now, so I know the management team very well. They are like my family so we can joke around and stay productive at the same time. They listen to what you have to say, and will try to work with you as much as possible.

My co-workers and I get along because we have respect for – more... each other, and we know each other's strengths and weaknesses. We will help each other when its needed and try to keep everyone motivated.

The hardest part of this job is the continual turnover of co-workers. Having to train new co-workers all the time who may or may not stay past the training session slows the kitchen down, which means longer ticket times and annoyed guests.

The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to have fun at work. It keeps the moral up and helps everyone to keep a positive attitude, which means more productivity. – less
fun
cashier/server (Former Employee), Birmingham AlApril 8, 2015
I really enjoyed working here. There were some really great people working here. some of management were awesome and more involve, instead of just taking advantage of authority
Amazing company with excellent management
Bartender: Training Cordinator (Current Employee), Nashville, TNApril 6, 2015
I have gained amazing experience while employed at Logan's Roadhouse. I am grateful for the opportunity they have given me to be both an excellent employee as well as trainer for many of their current employee's
Part-time college job
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 4, 2015
At Logan's Roadhouse I improved skills such as guest relations and communication, problem solving, heightened responsibilities, teamwork, leadership, and more that are pertinent to a successful career.
steady
Servers/Trainer/Bartender (Current Employee), Paducah, KYMarch 31, 2015
Business is steady. There is lack of communication with managers. Been given the oppurtunity to build sales and clientele. Employees come in ready to preform their job and have fun.
Productive and fun place to work
Waitress (Current Employee), Noblesville, INMarch 28, 2015
Logan's is a great place to work. Management is wonderful and the customers are great. I have no negative things to say about this company.
has the potential to be a very fun unique and wonderful place to work
Restaurant Service Manager (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 27, 2015
Pros: getting to know staff and guests.
Cons: disappointment within the management team.
The most enjoyable part of my day was visiting tables and getting to know our guests. I enjoyed helping put together a great team to serve our guests, it was one of the highlights within my career at Logan's.
Worst Job I've Ever Had
Hostess/To-Go Hostess (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 26, 2015
I couldn't stand working here from about a week after I started. Management is awful and there is a ridiculous amount of drama in the restaurant. Breaks are short, if you even get one, and the restaurant just does not run smoothly. Suggestions from employees and customers are ignored and managers like to argue with guests when there is a guest complaint. I would never work here again.
Slow paced
Hostess (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: the food
Cons: the pace
A typical day on the job for me was seating customers and making sure tables were clear for the next customers. The hardest part of the job was seating customers who aren't happy with their placement.
Bartender
Bartender (Former Employee), Augusta GAMarch 23, 2015
Loved working for this company. Everyone I worked with was friendly and helpful. The customer base was more like a family.
Fun, fast-paced, productive environment with a sports bar.
Server (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLMarch 22, 2015
Provide customer service, Food Running, host, take food orders from guests. Treat all guests in a manner that ensures their complete satisfaction. Suggestively sell and serve food and drinks in a professional manner. Able to assist guests with any appropriate supervisory escalations as necessary.
Management motto: Do as you're told.
Hostess (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: no breaks, getting yelled at for no reason
Management does not have any communication skills. I have been yelled at, talked down to, for doing my job. My co-workers are awesome people. I and others work 6, 7, 8 hours or more without one break. Employees are treated with no dignity nor respect. A typical day is telling me to do my job 5 different ways, where I don't have a clue how to perform my duties. When I ask a question, I am told, do as I say. I use to love my job, but new management has made my job impossible for me to perform. The ironic thing is it suppose to be a fun restaurant to visit.
Fun workplace
Server (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 16, 2015
I loved working at Logan's Roadhouse. I really enjoyed seeing new faces everyday. My co-workers were always looking for a way to make working fun. Great atmosphere!

1 2 3 4 5

About Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse, Inc. (Logan's Roadhouse) is a full-service restaurant chain. The Company's menu features an assortment of specially – Read more

Logan's Roadhouse Salaries