Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Fun, outgoing environment that will keep you on your toes
Server/Bartender/Trainer (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXMay 28, 2015
Logan's Roadhouse was a fast paced, fun, loving environment day to day. There were always new challenges to overcome which made the job rewarding after a long hard days work. Meeting new people and having a support system through out the team was what I loved most about serving and bartending. My co-workers became life long friends and made for some exciting, busy weekend nights at Logan's. The hardest part of the job was not knowing the kind of money you would bring home each day. The management was always there to listen if I needed a helping hand and loved trying new ideas. Great memories!
Productive and fun workplace
Server (Current Employee), Grandville, MIMay 27, 2015
Pros: Flexible scheduling
Took customer orders.

Served food and beverages to our guests in a manner that exceeds their expectation.

Familiarized with the specials for the day.

Learned and memorized the food and beverage menu.

Served food and beverages for guests and parties.

Helped with the set up and take down of scheduled events.

Assisted in assignments given by managers and perform other related duties as needed.
Fun, Energetic workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Greenwood, INMay 27, 2015
I learned customer service and communication skills, as well as learning how to work as an individual and a team. I liked always being on my feet having something to do and the fun, friendly environment. The managers were always willing to fix a problem and do whatever possible to ensure guests leave with a smile.
Fast-paced, fun work environment
Host (Current Employee), Evansville, INMay 26, 2015
Working at Logan's Roadhouse has been a great experience. I have developed great customer service skills and teamwork skills. The hardest and most enjoyable part of my job is working with the public. I have enjoyed my time at Logan's Roadhouse, but I am ready to start my business career.
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Current Employee), Beckley, WVMay 20, 2015
Safelite had great benefits and good pay. I had a lot of freedom and really enjoyed putting on my Safelite shirt and going to work. I would love to work for them again.
Waitress (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXMay 16, 2015
Pros: Working with great people
Cons: working for tips
I loved working with customers, and being able to provide good service in the food service department. The hardest part of the job is when customers leave a big mess, and then don't tip.
fast paced great employees bad managment
Hostess/Server (Former Employee), Citrus Heights, CAMay 12, 2015
The work environment was fast paced, not very well managed. enjoyed the job. the customers and the people i worked with just not the managers.
A fun and friendly environment where you can be yourself.
SERVER (Former Employee), Fultondale, ALMay 12, 2015
Pros: Meeting cool people
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work was to come in and get set up for the day. I learned training skills which lead me to be promoted to "Certified Trainer". I enjoyed meeting different people from day to day. The only difficult times would be if we were short staffed.
fun place to work at and get good food
Busboy (Former Employee), Spring Hill, TNMay 10, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: short breaks
Logan's roadhouse is a good place to work at good place to eat. Some things can be change such as new uniform for servers, busboy, and hosts. They should have the something that says they are workers not customers.
Very calm and nice environment
Host (Current Employee), Albany, GAMay 6, 2015
Pros: great tips
Cons: no lunch breaks unless you are doing a double
Sometimes the guest can get kind of testy, but not due to the staff! The environment is very laid back, but with strict rules
Laid Back Customer Service
Hostess (Current Employee), Lafayette, INMay 5, 2015
Cons: not enough hours available
Greeting Customers, seating guests and cleaning their tables as they leave. Cleaning bathrooms. I love working with my coworkers and the management is okay. Hardest part of the job is trying to get enough hours to be financially stable.
Work place is decent. Fun employees make the job better.
Salad, Grill, Expo, Dish, Host, Fry, ect. (Current Employee), Troy, OHMay 1, 2015
Pros: Half off meals.
Cons: No benefits, bi-weekly pay, low wages, sometimes unreliable co-workers, very slight advancement in the workplace.
This job can be very high paced, and at times can be overwhelming. I have been here over 2 years and have learned everything there is to know about the kitchen and its operations.
A typical day consists of getting there 15 minutes early everyday, to stock up my line, clean and prepare for the evening rush. My co-workers are generally alright. I would say half of them are good dedicated workers, and about the other half are not so well, but i do work well with all of them to get the job done. After the rush is over, we engage in all sorts of cleaning duties for the rest of the night. The managers are always there to help us when needed. Typically my nights are decent, i would just like to seek better opportunity, along with a much higher wage, first shift, full time, and benefits.
Nice Place to work
Training Manager (Former Employee), Odenville, ALApril 29, 2015
Pros: Laid back environment
Cons: Being short staffed can really make the shift hectic
The schedules are done in advance and the job is pretty easy as long as everyone shows up. Talking to guests is the main priority and then making sure everything is running smoothly.
fun workplace
Host (Former Employee), Allentown, PAApril 22, 2015
never a dull moment, there is always something to keep you busy, great coworkers and managers, easy job. plus the food is great!
Friendly atmosphere with a adverse group of people to work with.
Waitress (Former Employee), Goldsboro, NCApril 21, 2015
Pros: Discount on meals and meeting new people
Cons: low pay (2.13 a hour) and long hours, no benefits
I enjoyed working at Logan's Roadhouse. A typical day included customer interaction and maintaining a clean and safe work area. I learned a lot about the different types people that live within my community. I really liked meeting new people and learning about them. Making small talk with our customers helped me improve my people skills and become more efficient at my job. The hardest part of my job was receiving poor tips from time to time. This was hard for me because I felt as if I gave them my best and there was no complaint about service or food, but, still, the tip was less than fair. Nonetheless, I kept my head up and treated every customer the same.
Amazing Management Staff
Server (Former Employee), Barboursville, WVApril 18, 2015
The best management team I have ever worked for! They motivate and constructively criticize to help you to be the absolute best in the job and out. Great team unity! Definitely a positive work environment!
Good Company
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee), Decatur, ALApril 17, 2015
Great people, great guests, great food and I really enjoy these parts of the job. Regional Managers are helpful and reasonable, the upper management is pretty great over all. It can be long hours as usual in any job of this type, but it is not too bad. The worst part is my long commute, other than that it is a pretty good place to work.
Great place to work for people with great customer service
Server and team member (Current Employee), Grandville, MIApril 17, 2015
Pros: flexibly with personal schedule
While in school I worked the night shift usually around 4-11, and on the weekends I worked during the days. The management was okay, nothing great though. I loved my co-workers and got along with them all.
Fun place to work
Wait staff/ Trainer (Former Employee), Douglasville, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: fifty percent off food on the day of shift worked and on days off as well.
Cons: Long hours to make the bills
The only thing that is no fun about working at Logan's is sweeping up the peanuts after a shift. :-) The work is light and fun very casual. The sidework is what one would expect at a restaurant, ex. silverware rolling, butter scooping, breaking down tea and coffee, cleaning dressing station, filling ice and glasses, and doing tables. Great regular customers. I still go to this restaurant to eat since I have left.
unprofessional
Cook (Current Employee), Miller RoadApril 14, 2015
very unorganized always running out of food servers talk to the cooks all types of crazy and some of the managers do too. Its very busy and can become frustrating and the extra drama going on doesn't make it any easier.

1 2 3 4 5

About Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse, Inc. (Logan's Roadhouse) is a full-service restaurant chain. The Company's menu features an assortment of specially – Read more

Logan's Roadhouse Salaries