Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Overall not the greatest place to work
Server (Current Employee), Dayton, OHAugust 22, 2015
A typical day at work consists of a lot of negativity from co-workers. The management is a little inconsistent. Hardest part of the job is trying to get all the tasks they expect you to have done in an unreasonable amount of time. Most enjoyable part of this job would be the guests.
Server
Server (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Low hourly wage
I enjoy interacting with the general public. Management is very uplifting and supportive of all employees. I loved being apart of a team.
fun work place
Server/Waiter (Current Employee), Spanish Fort, ALAugust 20, 2015
Pros: half off food
Cons: breaks
loagans is a fun work place to people who are trying to go back to school are who are in school they are great with your hours and everything,. there are something that I think should be done different there but other then that it is a great work place
Fun place to work, great coworkers
Server (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNAugust 19, 2015
Pros: 50% off food
Cons: Sometimes too slow and got cut early
This was by far my favorite place to work so far. I loved the environment and the people I got to work with. I worked day shift, so it wasn't as hectic as night shift. We got to have more of a personal relationship with our coworkers, managers, and guests.
sever/bartender
Server/Trainer/Host (Former Employee), West Monroe, LAAugust 18, 2015
Logan's was hard long work but we always had fun. I was a college student and they always helped me with around my classes. Bar-tending work was much layer back but still hard work because you have know how to make your guest drinks.
Very entertaining place to work with good co workers.
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Richmond, KYAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Co workers and hours
Cons: No steady paycheck
Logan's is a very enjoyable place to work. The atmosphere is happy and my co workers are very fun loving. When I work at Logan's I am in charge of waiting on tables, doing side work, and rolling silver. The cons of Logan's is not having a dependable paycheck. Your pay is affected a lot by the season and what is going on in town that week.
It could used work but it is not bad
Host (Current Employee), 100 Oaks Nashville TN 37204August 17, 2015
I host at my job, greeting the guests as they arrive. I walk guests to tables, greet them and help set up for their meals. I make sure the store is clean, especially the front of the dining area and the restroom. I also make sure that the tables are bussed and set up. I also do to-go orders, and make sure that the orders are cooked correctly and packed for the guests.
The management okay. It could use a little improvement. There are often conflicts in the schedule, whether it is not going by the employees availability, etc. It takes a little time to get everyone on the same page.
The atmoshere is fun, and we are basically a family. There are good and bad days but things are okay.
Great place for students and people seeking a flexible environment
Waiter/Server (Former Employee), Canton, MIAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule, decent pay
Cons: Heathcare coverage
Great restaurant to work for, they work with you and want you to prosper. Great management, ability to advance up the ladder quickly.
Restaurant with food, music, and fun.
Hostess (Former Employee), Dalton, GAAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Free employee meals
Cons: none
I was a hostess so I made sure that people were seated properly and comfortable. I cleaned tables, straightened menu's, and took to go orders. My co workers were always hard workers and knew what they were there to do. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers that were not satisfied one hundred percent. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people I worked with. I enjoyed working with a lot of people there including the managers. They were always super helpful and nice.
Productive Enviroment
Waitress, Hostess (Current Employee), Muscle Shoals, AlAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Long Breaks
Cons: Not enough hours
Logans Roadhouse taught me how to multi task in a kitchen while extremely busy. The co-workers typically try to be a family and work together. Management is supportive but does not take the time to listen to employees' if he or she needs something. I do not consider anything extremely hard or slightly hard in that particular restaurant. Your days are never the same and you constantly will do new things daily. Logans is a enjoyable place that allows you to meet wonderful people.
Difficult Management team
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee), Fontana, CAAugust 13, 2015
This company is not very ethical. Employees are yelled at, cursed at and humiliated in front of the guest. Your typical work day is based on the mood of the manager, if he is in a bad mood you will be effected.
Productive and fast pased
Cook (Current Employee), Ruston, LAAugust 12, 2015
Fun and easy work environment, can have busy and frustrating days. Management and staff are easy to get along with, but not a place to grow and build a career.
No team work
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee), kissimmee flAugust 7, 2015
Don't like the team work everything it's ok with the company except the team work and they very disorganized and they no got benefits.
Fast paced, Always smiling, interacting with guests
Hostess (Current Employee), Southgate,MiAugust 5, 2015
Pros: The food
Cons: Attitude
First face the guest sees when entering the building, and the last face they see. Make sure you present them a positive attitude. I've learned how to sell products, how to deal with upset guests. Management makes sure we are on our A game when it comes to making sure that we are organized and our restaurant is clean. Co-workers, we worked together as a team to make sure we provide a happy environment. Hardest part is when we don't make the servers happy. Enjoyable part is when we all laugh and work together to help each other complete our job.
I worked in a number of positions in the restaurant in both the front and back of house
Cook, Expo, Server (Former Employee), York, PAAugust 3, 2015
I enjoyed the variety at this job. I was first trained as Expo/ Fry cook, but soon after mastering that position I started to work shifts on the salad/ dessert line. My employer also thought that my personality would serve the restaurant well if I worked in the front of house, so I began working shifts as a host/ busser, and then eventually as a server as well. Multi-tasking is usually the most difficult part of a restaurant position, but I was able to do it pretty well. My friendly relationship with my managers and co-workers made this a really fun job.
Fun Environment
Waitress (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXAugust 3, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: money not consistent
The environment was friendly and clean. I learned how to handle many different kinds of people and keep them happy with excellent service. I loved being able to meet several different families and having them come in to see me and be a part of their dining experience.
The work environment was fun!
Server (Former Employee), Harlingen TXJuly 30, 2015
A Day at work was always new I got to meet new faces everyday! I learned how to communicate with people and keep them provide excellent customer satisfaction!
Great Place to Work
Host (Current Employee), Marion, ILJuly 28, 2015
Fun and friendly environment. Great management and good co workers. The managers are very friendly and great with guests.
Typical Serving Job
Server (Current Employee), Hurst, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: 50% off food, fun/laid-back job atmosphere
Cons: No benefits, low hourly wages, high turnover rate, great deal of sidework
You are not allowed to go over 40 hours, which is typical of any serving job. Relatively fun and laid-back work environment. Average tips, but largest amount of side work required in comparison to other restaurant jobs I've held. Overall, pretty good serving job. Managers are typically very flexible with schedule.
Great day time bar
Bartender (Former Employee), Overland Park KSJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Good atmosphere, management involved in daily operations
Cons: Location was difficult to get to for customers
The company was a great place to work. Flexible scheduling and easy to work with staff.
Training was good, but the computer system was outdated and not in sync with the current menu often times.

Too bad they closed down.
Headquarters