Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Great dinner to work
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIJanuary 15, 2017
This was a great dinner to work at . The people were pretty cool. The bosses were cool to and the customers actually for the most part were also cool .
good workplace and good people
HOST (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKJanuary 14, 2017
Great atmosphere and i learned good time management and other areas of the restaurant beyond just picking up plates. I was able to learn about how to better treat guests and how the mood for the whole evening is set my that first smile you see when walking through the door.
Pros
good people, good hours, good atmosphere
Cons
lots of problems with management-employee communication
hard work
line cook (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 14, 2017
you'll be tested at this job. very demanding work on weekends especially and if you want to move up, plan on being at this job for multiple years
Pros
free food
Cons
drama
Job
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AL 35811January 14, 2017
It was a good job to get me on my feet. But didn't treat me like they wanted me to work with them for a long period of time. But it was what I expected.. Everything else was good..
Ok
Server / Bartender (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJanuary 12, 2017
It was ok. Loved the Management. The customers were always complaining because the managers always let them get away with it. I loved the staff and loved my manager
Poor experience.
Cook/Prep/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 12, 2017
Split day, 2-3 hrs in the morning, 30 minutes-2 hours in evening.
Poor management communication with each other and employees.
No temperature control in kitchen, average of 120+, actual temp unknown. Poor lighting. Some half act coworkers.
Pros
A job.
Cons
No breaks, not enough hours, poor work conditions
Not the best place to work, but a job's a job.
Server (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJanuary 12, 2017
This restaurant is full of drama. I haven't worked at a restaurant that hasn't been full of drama, however. Getting hired was easy because I had a friend that worked here. The people you work with come and go very quickly because they will pretty much hire anyone. People who have been here for a while will have "seniority" over newer people which isn't a bad thing necessarily, but sometimes you get overlooked and not given a chance for any advancement. The managers here are either VERY favorable and flirty toward guy servers or they are bipolar in how they treat you. They could be in a very happy mood one day and ready to write you up for something menial the next. This is absolutely the worst job I've ever had and I do not recommend working here. However, if you do apply, all you need to do is visit the restaurant and talk to some of the employees and if you get them to like you, you can ask them to get you an interview or definitely on the top of the list to get one.
Pros
Employee discount on food
i like it
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 12, 2017
it was a new out look of a job i had never lived in a big city so this job let me meet new people in a new invorment i like it i made good tips and had good hours
Fun fast-paced workplace
Server / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Flowood, MSJanuary 11, 2017
It's a place you look forward to going into work at. The management is not only management, but like workers themselves. They treat you with respect, and talk to you as a person not an employee that is under them. Co-workers are like your family. You talk to each other not only about work but your personal life to. You help each other out and respect each other. You make life long friends with both management and other employees when working for this company.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
no paid maternity leave
Just did my job
Bus Boy (Former Employee) –  Summerville, SCJanuary 10, 2017
I don't really remember much I just did my job I was just glad the day was over because I got tired of cleaning tables. I enjoyed the discounts and free food that I got
Pros
Free food
Cons
hours
Fun place
Host (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 9, 2017
Its a very fun place.But the benefits are not good at all and the pay not either.You get to talk to the customers.I like most of the employees.They have good and bad days.
Cons
Pay low, no free food
Nice place to work with really good management
Server (Former Employee) –  Centerville, OHJanuary 8, 2017
Logans was my absolute favorite place to work. Before each shift they briefed us on what we were out of, if there were any new items on the menu and what we needed to try and sell that day. It was a requirement that we try to sell two alcoholic drinks and two appetizers before the customer orders. Food was always out promptly. We were assigned another server each shift and you were both supposed to help each other throughout the day. It was the most organized restaurant I have ever worked in. If I hadn't have totaled my car I would have definitely continued working there, but without transportation I had no choice. I have transportation now but it looks like Logan's closed down in Beavercreek, Ohio.
Pros
Great management, organized, coworkers help one another
Cons
Sometimes there were too many servers and I didnt make as much money as I usually did
Good Food and Consistent Scheduling
Dishwasher, Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJanuary 5, 2017
I worked here as a dish washer. And it is a very fast paced job. You need to know how to hustle. You can not be lazy by any sense of the word. They will let you listen to music while your in the kitchen. And you set your own pace at work. You get to take breaks whenever you want as long as your all caught up at your station.

The Management was not the greatest tho. At the time that i worked there they fired the all the managers for violations to the Health Code. The current store is probably a different story though. They hired all new management. So i am willing to bet it is more organised than it once was.
Pros
Laid Back Work Environment, Free Food, Set Scheduling
Cons
Bad Management, Rarely any Opportunity for a raise.
I was disappointed with the management.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILJanuary 5, 2017
Kitchen wasn't set up properly. All the employees worked as if it was every man for themselves, no one wanted to lend a hand to anyone else. It was mismanaged with underqualified people in the position.
Pros
Cons
unsanitary, lack of communication and managment skills
logans review
in store trainer (Former Employee) –  Norton Shores, MIJanuary 3, 2017
great place to work for but the management needs to have better communication with the employees. punch in start pulling stuff for the day and setting up the frnt and back of the house for lunch.
Logans Roadhouse Server
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Sumter, SC 29150January 3, 2017
A typical day working as a server can be very stressful and overwhelming but has taught me patience and organization. Being a server allows you to work on your abilities to listen to others around you, work as a team, build pace, and give the best customer service.
Fun place with mixed challenges depending on daily staff changes.
Server Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNDecember 29, 2016
Good place to work. Employees were generally pleasant and with some practice I could often predict individual server's needs, as they all required different amounts of attention in different areas in order to provide the best possible dinning experience for the customers. I learned a lot about working with different personality types and how to get along well with each. The most difficult task was damage control. Sometimes things would go wrong and it was rewarding when you manage to smooth things over and send both the customer, as well as the server, home happy with my performance.
Pros
Cash tips daily.
Cons
No breaks
not enjoyable
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 27, 2016
This was not my favorite job, management was not the best and never worked all together. I barely made money and dreaded going there most days, i did enjoy my regulars and co workers though.
Eh
Expo (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHDecember 27, 2016
Nothing about this place impressed me. None of the employees were motivated to actually do their required jobs, and neither were the managers. They only ever cared to impress when they needed to make a point or chose to show off.
Great company
Server (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYDecember 23, 2016
Great company. Strong management. Flexible to my schedule. Recommended. I enjoyed the people I worked with along with the discounted meals for lunch and dinner.
Pros
Flexible schedule, strong management
Cons
Exhausting work as a server.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9