Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

wouldnt work here again if someone offered a million bucks
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Fultondale, ALOctober 18, 2017
the management is very rude dont work well around schedules and dont care if your sick throwing up or pretty much feeling like death! worst job i have ever had
Pros
discounted food
Cons
management sucks and customers are very rude
Filthy and no culture
General Manager Logans Roadhouse (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILOctober 17, 2017
All Logan's I was in were absolutely filthy. Culture was non-existent. Managers of the store that I took over were never punctual to work and lacked any direction previously from GM and DM. Staff was not interested in change to grow a business that was losing money on a daily basis
fast paced
Customer Service/Server (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 17, 2017
Team members and management are nice and mostly professional. Accomodate and deffinetly a good work environment.Very flexible for moms and students. thank you
fast paced work
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PAOctober 15, 2017
i liked logans never a dull moment never time to just stand around and do nothing, there was always something that had to be done.

managers were fun did ther jobs and well but bere fun to work with
Pros
easy job very busy makes time fly
Cons
dishes everywhere
Typical restaurant work.
Server (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAOctober 13, 2017
It's your average typical restaurant work. Fast-paced when busy, slow-paced when not. Some customers are grand and some are downright rude. The managers I had were incredible while I was there. I honestly only left the job because the location in my city closed down - and they provided us with all of the paperwork we needed to file unemployment and get benefits until we could find new jobs.

My biggest complaint is the pay, and that's more a problem with America's tipping system than the company itself.
Pros
discounted meals, great managers, flexible scheduling
Cons
low wage, reliance on tips, large menu to memorize
fast paced and fun
HOH Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bryant, AROctober 13, 2017
gotta be willing to work hard and give it your all. no slacking will be allowed. not much advancement in the company unless your there for a very long time.
Decent place to work and make money
Server (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXOctober 11, 2017
I would not recommend anyone working at Logan's in Hurst next to North East Mall. The managers were good to employees. Very laid back. Very little com
Pros
Bread
Cons
Bread
management.
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 10, 2017
great management here! I enjoyed my 2 in a half years here. This is a great place to work with awesome people. This was probably my best serving job, not for the money but for the team.
Very good
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Kentwood, MIOctober 10, 2017
I would definitely recommend this job however it is very fast paced and a lot of physical labor. Sometimes can be very stressful but also very rewarding!
Stressed to the Max
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNOctober 9, 2017
If you want to be a server great, but managers are treated very poorly. You are expected to work tons of hours without any sort of financial benefits, while they treat you terrible.
It is a slower restaraunt
Server (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXOctober 9, 2017
You will do a lot of side work and be there hours after your cut and have only taken 3 tables.. The tips can be good some nights but most the time you are walking out with 30-40 dollars. You do not make enough money to make a living.
can be a fun place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIOctober 9, 2017
when it's busy you can make good money. coworkers are fun to be around, management is easy going. for me it's too difficult to depend on customers for your money.
Pros
discounted meals
Cons
you depend on customers for your money
Peanuts, lots of Peanuts
FOH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 9, 2017
I was in the FOH. Fun place to work. Very busy restaurant, and very fast paced. Had a great staff. Consistently staffed fully. Peanuts are everywhere, and that was a major plus
Productive, fun work environment
Busser and Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALOctober 7, 2017
I loved working with these fellow employees. Everyone from the General manager to the hostess at the front door made this workplace exciting. The only down fall was the fact that it offered no health insurance.
Pros
Great chance for promotion
Cons
No health care
good job
Certified Trainer (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXOctober 7, 2017
good place to work if you are in college or high school student due to flexible hours and the harder you work the more money you can make. The management is decent, they try to take good care of their employees and are willing to work with you
Fun people
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 5, 2017
This is a pretty good place to work. The environment is pretty laid back and the managers are fun. They work with your schedule and the food is good too.
Life at Logan's
Server Trainer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 4, 2017
I have been working at Logan's for one year and have no intention of quitting. I have never worked with such a spectacular team. The management team is the best I have ever worked with. They are extremely helpful and really care about your success. The food is wonderful and they have always worked with me as far as scheduling goes.
Very busy in the winter
Server (Current Employee) –  Grandville, MIOctober 4, 2017
Made great money, family environment, didnt sell much alcohol, lots of demand , lots of sideworker, very slow in summer, have a great mission have a good idea on how to run a business, lots of contest
Pros
Half off food
Cons
Lack of harmony
This place sucks
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GASeptember 30, 2017
the management is a joke. the customers treat you like dirt because everyone who works here looks ran down. The place is way under health code, im sure. The money i made there was decent, but not worth the stuff you put up with
company not stable with upper or lower management
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSSeptember 30, 2017
The company has gone bankrupt and have lost their identity. Instead of focusing on steaks and potatoes, its focus has been cutting back on quality and making menu way too large.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9