Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse Employer Reviews

has the potential to be a very fun unique and wonderful place to work
Restaurant Service Manager (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 27, 2015
Pros: getting to know staff and guests.
Cons: disappointment within the management team.
The most enjoyable part of my day was visiting tables and getting to know our guests. I enjoyed helping put together a great team to serve our guests, it was one of the highlights within my career at Logan's.
Worst Job I've Ever Had
Hostess/To-Go Hostess (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 26, 2015
I couldn't stand working here from about a week after I started. Management is awful and there is a ridiculous amount of drama in the restaurant. Breaks are short, if you even get one, and the restaurant just does not run smoothly. Suggestions from employees and customers are ignored and managers like to argue with guests when there is a guest complaint. I would never work here again.
Slow paced
Hostess (Former Employee), Waynesboro, VAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: the food
Cons: the pace
A typical day on the job for me was seating customers and making sure tables were clear for the next customers. The hardest part of the job was seating customers who aren't happy with their placement.
Bartender
Bartender (Former Employee), Augusta GAMarch 23, 2015
Loved working for this company. Everyone I worked with was friendly and helpful. The customer base was more like a family.
Fun, fast-paced, productive environment with a sports bar.
Server (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLMarch 22, 2015
Provide customer service, Food Running, host, take food orders from guests. Treat all guests in a manner that ensures their complete satisfaction. Suggestively sell and serve food and drinks in a professional manner. Able to assist guests with any appropriate supervisory escalations as necessary.
Management motto: Do as you're told.
Hostess (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: no breaks, getting yelled at for no reason
Management does not have any communication skills. I have been yelled at, talked down to, for doing my job. My co-workers are awesome people. I and others work 6, 7, 8 hours or more without one break. Employees are treated with no dignity nor respect. A typical day is telling me to do my job 5 different ways, where I don't have a clue how to perform my duties. When I ask a question, I am told, do as I say. I use to love my job, but new management has made my job impossible for me to perform. The ironic thing is it suppose to be a fun restaurant to visit.
Fun workplace
Server (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMarch 16, 2015
I loved working at Logan's Roadhouse. I really enjoyed seeing new faces everyday. My co-workers were always looking for a way to make working fun. Great atmosphere!
Awesome
Bartender (Former Employee), Canton, MIMarch 10, 2015
Was a great place to work, very flexible schedules and the managers were easy to get along with. I needed days and serving day shifts here lacked money.
Friendly environment that fostered understanding of working with a team
Server Assistant (Former Employee), Kannapolis, NCMarch 7, 2015
Pros: good relationship with other employees and flexible work schedule
Cons: the nature of the job
A great place to work. Working as a serving assistant(bus boy) taught me to work with managerial staff and waiters to provide an optimal setting for costumers and the importance of efficiency in the work place.
dependable
Lead Bartender (Former Employee), Mishawaka, INMarch 2, 2015
Great place to work left because as a server money isnt guaranteed and I have children. Loved the atmosphere and people.
Vibe is always happy and productive workers
Server/Host (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: half off on all food and enjoyable environment
Cons: no benefits for part time and short breaks
A day at work past by very quickly especially when we are all having fun. I learned how the hosting, serving and cooking positions worked while I was working at Logan's. The management runs quite smoothly, our manager knows how to control everyone. My co-workers are kind and friendly. They are fun to talk too. The hardest part of the job was when it gets busy and you have to multitask many things at once. The most enjoyable part was when business was slow and we got to communicate with our co-workers.
Affordable steakhouse
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 21, 2015
I enjoyed working at Logan's for the most part. They were pretty
flexible with my hours and the managers were professional.
fun place to work
Expo Cook (Current Employee), Troy, OHFebruary 21, 2015
Logan's is a fun place to work. I don't see it as a place to advance but it doesn't add an stress to my life which is great. the food here is very worth your while if steak is your thing.
Fun environment with loud music and excellent hospitality.
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: discounted meals
Cons: slow workdays and low check average on some days.
During my typical workday I provide outstanding customer service to both my guests at the bar and the tables that I am currently serving. I enjoy working each one of my co-workers and get a long very well with both my co-workers and management. The hardest part of my job is dealing with extremely specific meal orders, on the contrary the most enjoyable part of my job is conversing and meeting new customers each day.
Productive workplace
Server (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCFebruary 19, 2015
Laid back atmosphere, management is a pleasure to work with. Employees all get along and act as a family. There is nothing difficult about working at logans.
fun, upbeat work enviornment
Server (Current Employee), lancaster, txFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: tips!
Cons: no breaks
morning shift duties set tables, prep kitchen work area (make tea, get ice).

always get on a personal level with guest, make a lasting impression.

managers always have a pre meal meeting with servers letting them no what the goal for the day is.

co workers: team work, being productive

hardest part of job rude unsatisfied guest

most enjoyable part of the day happy satisfied guest
Positive
Manager (Former Employee), Jackson, TNFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
Logan's Roadhouse was a very enjoyable place to work. The culture was fun, upbeat, friendly, and very guest first. Thank you.
Server (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLFebruary 4, 2015
Flexible scheduling and great benefits. The staff were all willing to help each other and the uniforms were relaxed. You receive discounts on meals and they have a great menu. Its hard to resist the rolls.
Face paced work place that kept me smiling and moving.
Hostess and Server (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: half off menu items, having cash at the end of every night
Cons: no break, having to make the customers desserts
On a typical day as a server I began to make sure my area was clean, I had my order pad full and ready, I had multiple pens available, and that I had my order card attached to me. I worked mornings so I lingered around watching until I had a customer then I greeted them after they were sat and took their drink order. I then took them their drinks then took their food order, put it into the computer and waited for it to be ready. As other customers were being sat I would repeat the steps. Once a tables food was ready I take them their food, make sure they were ok then tend to other customers, going back every few minutes to refill drinks and serve anything else needed. Once a table is ready I gave them their checks then walked away giving them time to pull out money or a card, then i would give change or give a receipt and a pen if needed to be signed. I repeated this till I was off then counted my cash and tipped out, dispensed the money owed into the system and handed my receipts to my manager then clock out.
On a typical day as a host I would come in to work before opening and set up the front by cleaning the windows off, sweeping, putting the mats down, then putting the morning menus out. Then I would proceed to the bathroom and make sure it is clean and stocked with tissue in every stall. I stood in the front, greeted customers then sat them where they best fit with a menu. Then head back to the front and repeat. Occasionally answering the phone to answer customer questions and take To-Go orders. I would bag the To-Go orders and give them to the customers as they came to – more... pick them up, give them their receipt, and took their money or card, then gave change or a pen if receipt needed to be signed. I repeated this as the day progressed then when my shift was over I took all the money and receipts to my manager, checked the bathrooms again, then clocked out.
I learned a lot of things working like customer service skills and body language. Knowing if a customer needs something just by watching them and keeping a smile on my face no matter my mood.
My managers were awesome. I only needed them to change orders or when I had an issue with a customer. But when a mistake was made a particular manager would always show me where the mistake was made and then show me how I can prevent it. He would always encourage me to do my best and keep smiling no matter what.
My co-workers were great. I made friends and used them for moments where I had to take a bathroom break, asking them to keep an eye on my table in case they needed anything and then returning the favor when they needed it.
The hardest part of my job is when there were parties of more than 12 people. It was not as easy as it seemed to me in the beginning but I got the hang of it.
The most enjoyably part of my job was hosting, getting to meet people as they enter and give them a good first impression of Logan's. – less
Face paced work place that kept me smiling and moving.
Hostess and Server (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: half off menu items, having cash at the end of every night
Cons: no break, having to make the customers desserts

1 2 3 4 5

About Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse, Inc. (Logan's Roadhouse) is a full-service restaurant chain. The Company's menu features an assortment of specially – Read more

Logan's Roadhouse Salaries