Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Nice place to make money
Server, Trainer, Key Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALSeptember 27, 2016
I worked for this company for about 5 years as a server, trainer, and key manager. It is a good company to work for, for the most part. THey are able to help you work your schedule around your personal needs.

I don't like that you only make $2.13 an hour as a server, but, thats the going rate.
hostess/server
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 21, 2016
As a hostess/server I was responsible for assuring that all customers had a pleasant experience at the restaurant. As a hostess I managed the front of the restaurant and was tasked with maintaining the flow of customers as they entered the restaurant to ensure the fair and equitable distribution among the various servers. As a server I was responsible for taking customer orders, delivering food, and handling the payment transaction.
Dish and busser
Dishwasher and Busser (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 20, 2016
My job was really just to bust the tables and clean the front area as a busser and as a dish washer i washed the dishes and from time to time I would get things front the oven for the front.
Fun workplace, awesome management
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NCSeptember 19, 2016
Our managers always keep us up to date on what is going on and are there to please our guests 100%. Co-workers were always willing to lend a helping hand.
Easy
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 18, 2016
A typical work day was slow depending on the time and day. I learned to handle money an deal with customers of all types. My coworkers were great for the most part and there were many that I enjoyed working with. Management was great when I first started but its not anymore. The hardest part was staying calm with customers who would get mad and blame you for something ypu couldnt control. The most enjoyable part was all the friends i made and the customers who remember me.
high volume
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 17, 2016
love working for Logans I was trained by a very professional and knowledgeable manger.I learned how to prioritize and the ability to complete a task in a timely fashion.
Productive and Busy place to work.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GASeptember 16, 2016
The job is very physical. You are constantly on your feet and are working around all types of people. You really learn how to be positively interactive. The hardest part of the job is rushing to continuously keep the tables clean and ready for seating. Overall the job is very tiring, but you learn great skills with it.
Working with others
Hostess/Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Fultondale, ALSeptember 16, 2016
A typical day of meeting new people, working with people I get along with and never having a dull moment. There always seems to be room to grow as well as develop your own personality. There is never a judging moment, we as employees are encouraged to find our own ways.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
No Vacations
Worst experience ever
Server (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GASeptember 15, 2016
The managers we're horrendous. I was even chased out of the restaurant for crying and she called me a baby. The other manager is the most unpleasant person I've ever came in contact with and customers even complained about how rude she was. Employees did "bad things" in the parking lot. Managers we're engaging in relations with employees. The coworkers we're hostile and I was often harrassed by kitchen staff and nothing was done by the managers about it. This place damaged me mentally. Do not work here. Better yet close the place down.
Cons
Family style atmosphere that made work something to look forward to
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 15, 2016
I already knew how to do the job but I learned to look at coworkers as family members. The hardest part of the day could be that final push of the last hour after a very busy day. I am still very close to the management at Logan's.
Pros
supplied with necessities like shirts, pens, and aprons
Cons
over or under staffing sometimes
Overall:I loved my job
Server (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LASeptember 15, 2016
Working at Logans in Bossier City was very up and down. You never knew what was right and wrong from shift to shift depending on the manager on duty. The management definitely has favoritism and are not on the same page with the rest of the management team or the staff. But I can say that when you were on their good side, it was good for sure. Most managers aside from one in particular whom is fairly new, who seems to have no life experience, were understanding that employees have family and lives too. Their were more good days than bad days at logans and I met some great folks there. But with their financial troubles as a whole, filing bankruptcy and all, I don't know how long jobs with logans will be available.
Pros
Good Money, Fun Environment
Cons
Poor management Team
Love working with people
Server (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MISeptember 13, 2016
It's great to be able to meet new people and give them a new experience each time they come in for business or with their families. Co-workers become more like family and everyone works together to create a friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Half off lunch or dinner after shift
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare
Productive worplace
Sever Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLSeptember 12, 2016
mst enjoyable part is the food. food is cooked great, as long as the servers around you do their job its very easy going. when I was there management was great as well.
not pleasant
Server (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 12, 2016
shifts were ok, weren't flexible with school schedules, the only time management would notice good things you'd do for them is if you sucked up to them, workers weren't getting paid properly, management had favoritism towards employees.
Good Company
Bar Manager (Current Employee) –  KYSeptember 10, 2016
I really enjoy working for this company. Great management team and great atmosphere. Benefits could be better but overall I am satisfied.
Great place to improve quick service
Expo and Line cook (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXSeptember 10, 2016
prep food and set up line for the day
review open tickets and set up plate to be served
fry foods and place them on plate
grill food to perfection

learned to be quicker with service
learned to be adaptable to new expectations

having customers with open menus and waitresses not telling kitchen

when I push out 20+ tops by myself
Pros
learning place
Cons
permotions not given or raises
productive days
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TN 37122September 9, 2016
Overall Logans Roadhouse is a great environment to work in. Management and benefits could be better. I could have no asked for a better work experience besides some of the examples listed.
Cons
no benifits
Loved it
Server (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 7, 2016
I loved working here, great people. Loved the customers and took matters personally. Customers were amazing. I loved coming to work I worked doubles on weekends and made great money
Alright
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARSeptember 3, 2016
This job was not at all challenging and I did not like that.
The managers also yelled at workers for no reason.
Not enough hours and not enough pay.
Pros
Meals Half Off
Employees
running board, seating guests, assisting servers (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 30, 2016
Most of the employees didnt get along with each other. The restaurant would always be disorganized and not well managed. Also managers wont so polite with employees

2.9