Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Productive, keeps you busy and fast paced
Server (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARNovember 30, 2015
Need to have good communication skills, able to work at a face pace, and handle stressful situations and angry customers.
Pros
Great co-workers, and management
Cons
No breaks
A Typical Day at Work
Head Cook/Expo (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXNovember 29, 2015
A typical day at work is to get there early, set up my workplace so during rush hour I won't fall behind. I prioritize my work station and help my fellow co-workers so they won't fall behind either.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Family dining restaurant with a very cool crew. We sold medium to lower priced food but operated at a high volume. Overall very good place to work!
Server (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VANovember 24, 2015
Worked full time. Got several opportunities for advancement and made a fair wage for the hours. Atmosphere was fun and appealed to that demographic. Very fun and well-run restaurant!
Pros
Got good hours and some time off. Fun atmosphere and great friends.
Cons
Peanut shells on the floor. Limited beer and wine options. Good food but cheaply priced.
Fun place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Trussville, ALNovember 10, 2015
Overall Logan's is a fun and upbeat place to work. The managers and waitstaff are all very friendly. My only issue is I don't get scheduled a whole lot so I don't make the money I need to make.
Pros
Nice people, energized work place
Cons
Don't schedule often
sadening
Server/ Kitchen Staff/ Key Hourly (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 8, 2015
I had worked for this company for around 8 years. This use to be a great company to work for, but then management became very inconstant. It seemed that management did not stay around for very long and every 6 months to a year there were manager going and new ones coming. It came to the point of not being able to move up and advance in the company because management was not around long enough to help you to succeed in that process.
Pros
????
Cons
To much of a turn over for the business to continue to succeed.
My Family with Logan's
Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  2820 S MacArthur DriveNovember 5, 2015
I will miss most of the people I work with when I go. It has been a great learning experience and I love the atmosphere,fast pace and people. Just time to go because there is no benefits or job security. It is a lot of work for 2.13 an hour.
Pros
Short days, fun times, laid back
Cons
Work load, no benefits, no teamwork
Diverse Environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSNovember 4, 2015
Fun place to work management could've been improved a bit i learned work in different areas of the restaurant the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers
Fast paced enjoyable workplace
Server (Current Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCNovember 4, 2015
It is a face paced work environment full of hard working, determined employees. Management is determined to make it a better place every single day.
fun workplace
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALNovember 4, 2015
Has its pros & cons. Typical day at work included dealing with different attitudes, from management, to co-workers, to guests! Loved my co-workers. We had few tough times here and there, but got through them.
Cons
No breaks
Very Unorganized. Terrible Management
Server (Former Employee) –  Independence, MONovember 3, 2015
worst management ever. Super unorganized and not a great work environment.
Hardest part about being an employee at Logan's was the terrible management who never wanted to help their staffs and expected them to work in terrible working conditions. The entire staff was very unprofessional.
Overall not a very successful company to work for.
Logan's Roadhouse is overall a good job experience.
Server (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 2, 2015
Logan's is a fast pace restaurant and can be very enjoyable at times. It's definitely an entry level job. The management were very understanding and easy to accommodate with.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Part-time
$10/hr?
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MONovember 1, 2015
Advertising $10/hr.....girlfriend started there and it was min wage. Bait and switch. Also, management was horrible and it was a bunch of uncaring, rude teenie-bopper employees. Management was also a little flirty. Leave that somewhere else. They need to hire some competent managers and actually pay $10/hr and get some decent hostesses/waitresses in there. Customers notice these things, also...
hectic
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 25, 2015
Management was kind of all over the place, rude employees. Not as clean as I thought it would be. unorganized. Learned how seating rotation worked.
Loved it
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 7, 2015
loved working here, just they need to learn how to choose who to hire and not to hire to have a better work place environment
Fun workplace with certain incentives.
Hostess, Server Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2015
It's a great workplace, the management makes work feel like one big family; needless to say our management is supportive. They are willing to help with anything. For servers sometimes they have sales contests and some prizes include $25 gift cards to certain places. On holidays the managers make food for whomever is working.
Logans Roadhouse
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INOctober 5, 2015
I was a hostess and then because a waitress at Logans Roadhouse. I enjoyed working there, it was a good first job right after high school. The management is what made me cut my ties with Logans. They didn't have a good General Manager which made the company struggle. And when business got slow I wasn't making enough money to even pay for the gas to get me to work i cut my ties with them and went back to school full time.
Pros
Got me more confident on talking to strangers
Upbeat atmosphere, great staff
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Burleson, TXOctober 2, 2015
Typical work day consists of opening up restaurant, ensuring every table has necessary items on it and are fully stocked.
Assisting customers as they came in to their seats and greeting them in a timely manor.
I learned a lot of the different food items, different ways of advertising our current promotions.
My co workers were very helpful for the most part and management was very helpful when needed.
My most enjoyable part of my job was seeing a customer happy with their service, food, and all over dining experience.
Pros
Learned a lot about different varieties of dishes.
Cons
Very hard to get my work to work with my schedule around my son.
horrible
Host/Server (Former Employee) –  Gonzales, LAOctober 1, 2015
this place was horrible to work the management didnt know anything about running a restauraunt. Thank god i dont work there anymore.
Fun place to work if you are looking for a part-time job
Part-time Hostess (Former Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre, PAOctober 1, 2015
A typical day working at Hollister was very enjoyable. As long as you worked as a team and accomplished all that needed to be done, it was an easy job. Considering it was my first job, I quickly learned the importance of team work. The managers were very kind and helpful. I couldn't complain about any of my co-workers; they were all very helpful. The only complaint I had about my job was that I was only making minimum wage. I enjoyed the work environment, and the people that I worked with
Cons
minimum wage
like any other
Server (Former Employee) –  Midland, MISeptember 25, 2015
I worked for them for almost !0 years. Started out as a host when they first opened and then ended with being a server. The people were amazing to work with but it was a restaurant that had favorites then it slowly dies out and i was making no money.