Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Slow paced family type enviroment
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  9510 Fm 1960 bypass rd westOctober 28, 2017
Not a very big restaurant so there's usually a small staff meaning you get a lot of hours. Mornings are typically slow and nights vary. Good for no previous serving experience.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
Not very busy
Very Fun Working Environment
Fry Cook/Prep/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSOctober 26, 2017
Logans Roadhouse is a great place to learn and experience cooking and serving skills.Staff is always helpful,and rely on teamwork.Managment is extremely helpful.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Short Breaks
Overall good part-time job
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 25, 2017
Lots of drama at the Eastgate location before it was closed. Nice managers, jerk coworkers at times, issues with scheduling, stressful work environment, and rude customers.
Logans Roadhouse
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVOctober 23, 2017
I loved it. one of the best college jobs I ever had. the management team really cared about its staff. I would recommend this job to anyone. and the food is great and you can throw peanuts on the floor!
Fast past and stressful work envirement
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Fultondale, ALOctober 23, 2017
A typical day at work I would greet guest, seat guest, help servers take drink orders and deliver food, I would clean tables, I would clean the bathrooms, help set up for opening and unlock the doors, on some nights I would help clean and lock the doors at the end of the day, take to go orders, and answer the phone.
easy going environment to make money in
Server (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 23, 2017
There is more money to be made at other restaurants, but if you are looking for an average serving income Logan's is just that. Coworkers are fun to be around, and managers are very understanding.
for a second job it was ok
Salad Prep (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALOctober 23, 2017
work was un even and hard witch it didn't have to be its been a wile since I worked there but I definitely do not miss it I wanted a learning experience and learned what not to do
Would not recommend
Silverware Roller (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 22, 2017
Management at Greenville location was terrible. They don't give very many hours and pay was waiter minimum wage and can't make tips because the whole shift is spent rolling silverware.
Yikes
Waitress (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 22, 2017
It was slow all the time. There was definitely no mention of vacation time or any type of paid time off. The managers didn't care about what was going on and how it was done
wouldnt work here again if someone offered a million bucks
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Fultondale, ALOctober 18, 2017
the management is very rude dont work well around schedules and dont care if your sick throwing up or pretty much feeling like death! worst job i have ever had
Pros
discounted food
Cons
management sucks and customers are very rude
Filthy and no culture
General Manager Logans Roadhouse (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILOctober 17, 2017
All Logan's I was in were absolutely filthy. Culture was non-existent. Managers of the store that I took over were never punctual to work and lacked any direction previously from GM and DM. Staff was not interested in change to grow a business that was losing money on a daily basis
fast paced
Customer Service/Server (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 17, 2017
Team members and management are nice and mostly professional. Accomodate and deffinetly a good work environment.Very flexible for moms and students. thank you
fast paced work
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, PAOctober 15, 2017
i liked logans never a dull moment never time to just stand around and do nothing, there was always something that had to be done.

managers were fun did ther jobs and well but bere fun to work with
Pros
easy job very busy makes time fly
Cons
dishes everywhere
Typical restaurant work.
Server (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAOctober 13, 2017
It's your average typical restaurant work. Fast-paced when busy, slow-paced when not. Some customers are grand and some are downright rude. The managers I had were incredible while I was there. I honestly only left the job because the location in my city closed down - and they provided us with all of the paperwork we needed to file unemployment and get benefits until we could find new jobs.

My biggest complaint is the pay, and that's more a problem with America's tipping system than the company itself.
Pros
discounted meals, great managers, flexible scheduling
Cons
low wage, reliance on tips, large menu to memorize
fast paced and fun
HOH Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bryant, AROctober 13, 2017
gotta be willing to work hard and give it your all. no slacking will be allowed. not much advancement in the company unless your there for a very long time.
Decent place to work and make money
Server (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXOctober 11, 2017
I would not recommend anyone working at Logan's in Hurst next to North East Mall. The managers were good to employees. Very laid back. Very little com
Pros
Bread
Cons
Bread
management.
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 10, 2017
great management here! I enjoyed my 2 in a half years here. This is a great place to work with awesome people. This was probably my best serving job, not for the money but for the team.
Very good
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Kentwood, MIOctober 10, 2017
I would definitely recommend this job however it is very fast paced and a lot of physical labor. Sometimes can be very stressful but also very rewarding!
Stressed to the Max
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNOctober 9, 2017
If you want to be a server great, but managers are treated very poorly. You are expected to work tons of hours without any sort of financial benefits, while they treat you terrible.
It is a slower restaraunt
Server (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXOctober 9, 2017
You will do a lot of side work and be there hours after your cut and have only taken 3 tables.. The tips can be good some nights but most the time you are walking out with 30-40 dollars. You do not make enough money to make a living.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9