Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

An average job
Bartender/Certified Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GASeptember 14, 2017
This job is good for college students who need to make ends meet, but definitely would not say this a long-term career option. I enjoyed the people I worked with for the most part it was a laid back job. For me it just wasn't what I was looking for anymore so I left.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
advancement options
Horrible management , high turnover
Server/line cook (Former Employee) –  Norton Shores, MISeptember 13, 2017
Horrible. Management sucks. Dirty. Everything's the kitchens fault. Never again would I work there. The employee deserve way better leadership than those idiots. That is all.
Fun place to work
Sever/Bartender (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 12, 2017
It had a great atmosphere, wonderful management, communication skills, and people skills. Nothing was really hard. I enjoyed making life long friends.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
the peanuts
productive establishment yet business closed
Bar And Service Manager (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 12, 2017
I was told the location I would be managing was in no jeopardy of closing after the company filed a chapter 13 bankruptcy. I took the job only to have the doors shut in my face and locked ten months after I started.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Having a job ripped from my hands
I enjoyed working here, but management needs to monitor computers and employees better.
Certified Restaurant employee Trainer (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOSeptember 12, 2017
Monitor employees and computers better to ensure everyone is honest when it comes to table orders and payment. Any employee can access table orders and make changes to to bills. Which makes honesty and integrity useless to some employees
Pros
Good food abd employee discounts
Cons
Fairness/lacks problem management skills
Dismal Thankless job
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 12, 2017
This place was as unprofessional as it gets. I can't believe how disgusting the prep area was. I've never seen anything like it. We got free lunch, but i was too scared to eat it, for fear I'd be ill!
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Dirt and Filth everywhere
Fun workplace
Waitress (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 11, 2017
I loved working there with so many nice and helpful people they were always willing to give advice or just lend a hand anytime I needed it. I really enjoyed working there.
Fun place to work
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARSeptember 11, 2017
This place gave me the oppertunity to learn valueable skills when managing a resturant. It mafe life possible on a wonderful level but they have made changes at the corperate level that are affecting the operations aspect in a negative manner. The management was at a high turnover rate for about 2 years. We constantly changed the menu. The only negative thing is the amount of coupons that our company issued. Every month we would issue you three different coupons that last six months at a time. Servers would be frustrated due to lower ticket averages which lead to lower tips. Kitchen would be frustrated with lower sales which lead less labor hours. It is a trickle down effect for the team members.
Pros
Free lunch paid time off was good after 5 years
Cons
No breaks no real consistancy with corperate and coupons ALOT of COUPONS
Work envoroment
Server (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCSeptember 10, 2017
Logans overall is a good place to work however the particular store the management was unprofessional they were very clique and made decisions based of favoritism, However this was not an everyday thing because mangers routed the mangers that have been in the business more and also worked their way up to their position always handled things in a business first manner and was always fair.
Pros
great customers and good job experience
Cons
poor management and dealt with some racist issues
Great Company
Hostess/Server (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALSeptember 8, 2017
The energy is very light, managers are very forgiving and know how to handle their daily tasks. I have never enjoyed a job as much as I do logans. Everybody there is so nice to anybody and everybody.

Want to know more about Logan's Roadhouse?

Ask a question
Terrible
Server/cashier/hostess (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSSeptember 8, 2017
The mangers did not know what they were doing and were never fair to their employees. They also did not ever pay minimum wage even when required to do so
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Management was terribly unfair
An all around great place
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 8, 2017
I love everything about Logan's. From day 1 they help you build your skills to make your job easier at Logan's. Very family oriented. Even though I started out on dishes my plan is to be able to work all positions.
Very fast paced
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Midwest City, OKSeptember 7, 2017
Logans roadhouse became like a home. A lot is expected however it is not like most other part time jobs where slacking off gets a free pass. It is a lot of work.
Fun
KIN Assistant, NEISD (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 6, 2017
I would go in, Set out peanuts on the table.
Set up all drink areas. Get bread ready. Speak to my manager about the area I was taking care of today. The people were very different and out spoken. I enjoy working with a bunch of different kinds of people. The hardest part was having to keep up with all the things we need to set up at once. Meaning, baking bread, setting out the bread, the bread baskets, making tea, sweetening the tea, getting high, always lifting up heavy ice buckets. It was hard but I never complained.
Pros
The different people I've met.
Cons
The amount of money I would make in a shift.
LOgans
Assist other (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 5, 2017
Logans is a fast paced environment. It have it slow days but all in all it is worth working there. The hours are great for a college student but not for an adult with bills unless you work 6 days a week
Host/Dishwasher/kitchen (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 5, 2017
At the time logans was not the place to work. They had poor management and not so good workers. Managers showed favoritism to the workers they were close with.
Great job
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 5, 2017
Had a great experience working there. I started in 2013 and it was great learned so, many skills and met many great people. Even, the customers I would love to visit again.
poor management
Server (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GASeptember 3, 2017
not a good place to work, very stressful working conditions, management is awful, no team players at all. business is so slow when we finally got busy we would have to go on a wait because the kitchen couldnt keep up.
Wonderful
Maintenance, prep cook, line cook, fry dish washer (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 2, 2017
I started out as a maintenance person then I moved to a dish person and I moved up the chain till I became a line cook fry operator very good place learned a lot
dont do it
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Fort Oglethorpe, GAAugust 31, 2017
it's fine for people in high school for gas money or experience. I would hardly recommend it for college students you are required to blow off school to work when they want.
Pros
half off on food
Cons
a lot is wrong

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9