Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

hostess/server
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 21, 2016
As a hostess/server I was responsible for assuring that all customers had a pleasant experience at the restaurant. As a hostess I managed the front of the restaurant and was tasked with maintaining the flow of customers as they entered the restaurant to ensure the fair and equitable distribution among the various servers. As a server I was responsible for taking customer orders, delivering food, and handling the payment transaction.
overall great place.
Server (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GANovember 17, 2016
other than a little misunderstanding with the management (some management even left because of the way things were running) i think it's a great restaurant with great food!
Pros
food, friendliness
Cons
rarely any breaks, put on schedule at last minute
Fun workplace
Waitress and hostess (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 10, 2016
The co-workers were difficult to work with sometimes, due to the extreme negativity that some people had. There were great managers, but there wasn't much room in advancement for my career.
everyday was a great day
Server/ Bartender (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 1, 2016
Strong work place with supportive managers! Focused on having fun and building our team! Management is there for you every step of the way in coaching and with helping with anything you need!
overall good restaurant job
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCAugust 21, 2016
The management is fair and plays by the rules. I enjoyed my job here overall. Waitressing anywhere is going to take a toll on you, its just a harder job on your body. The other employees here are friendly and work together and the management tries there best to make the environment fun and enjoyable.
Relaxed environment for family dinners.
FOH Key Manager (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARAugust 3, 2016
I learned management skills.
My coworkers were great to work with and for.
The hardest part of the job was being on my feet on concrete floors all day long.
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to put smiles on peoples faces.
Pros
Free Meals, friendly co workers
Cons
insurance packs
Easy going coworkers and exceptional management
Server (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJuly 27, 2016
I love working at Logan's. I have made so many friends with not only coworks but customers as well. It's a fun place to work Im considered a veteran because I've been there over two years. The only downside is that no matter how much I work I can't afford to pay for insurance and I don't technically qualify for insurance through my job. Other than that, I love my job.
Pros
friendliness, teamwork, pleasant work environment
Cons
insurance, hourly pay
Lively environment with positive people
Server/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHOctober 18, 2016
Very fast paced, must multi-task. Management was professional plus easy going. All of the staff worked together complete ever duty and to maintain the restaurant. On top of that, delicious food!
good place to eat
Server (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALNovember 6, 2016
good place to eat. good prices. good management. fun team members. financial income substantial enough to maintain adulthood.
Good Company to Work For
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 3, 2016
Logan's Roadhouse has many great employees and is a fun place to work. Compensation and benefits are average. Quality of life varies is dependent on staffing.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Inconsistent direction from corporate office
Productive and fun work place!
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LA 71301August 25, 2016
It was mostly fun! Love management and the people I worked with! i learned very good customer service from working here. I learned responsibility, independence, teamwork, and as well as how to work in a fast pace environment. Overall the best job I have had so far!
Great environment and fun work place.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 21, 2016
Every day at work the things I would accomplish were, greet customers when they arrived and always greeted them when they left as well, took customers to desired seats, answered any questions, fold menus, cleaned bathrooms, swept floors, washed windows, problem solving and critical thinking were also involved at the workplace. Management and co-workers were friendly and helpful. Hardest part of the job, every thing I had to accomplish was easy at the most. The most enjoyable part of working at Logan's Roadhouse was always seeing the customers leave happy with their visit.
Pros
Food half-off.
Cons
Drive was too long.
Productive Steakhouse Restaurant
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLApril 27, 2016
A typical day at work consist of coming in and going to straight to work. I wash my hands first and then I quickly get to work. Also, if not too busy, I stock up the food stations while I'm preparing the meals. I have learned that time management and multi tasking is important in the restuarant field. I love all my co workers. the hardest part of the job is dealing with the trash. our trash bin can be very disgusting. What I love most about Logans is the managers. All the managers are very nice and they all care about the employees.
Pros
Discount meals
Cons
Healthcare
Decent College Job
Kitchen Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Richmond, KYOctober 24, 2016
This company is decent to work for, especially since the fast casual dining style is going out of style. It has been a great place to work at while I have been in school but once I finish, I doubt that I will want to remain employed here.
Pros
I felt like I was hanging out with friends while at work.
Cons
The work was extremely stressful and demanding.
Working with others
Hostess/Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Fultondale, ALSeptember 16, 2016
A typical day of meeting new people, working with people I get along with and never having a dull moment. There always seems to be room to grow as well as develop your own personality. There is never a judging moment, we as employees are encouraged to find our own ways.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
No Vacations
great work environment
Expo/Cook (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHNovember 15, 2016
Love this job, they closed my location, transferred to another store, was really impressed with corporate and how they handled everything with employees, it was sad for crew, but they were extremely helpful in the process eee even was concerned about if we found other jobs, and offered help in anyway
Pros
best people
Cons
not many hours available
My Family with Logan's
Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  2820 S MacArthur DriveNovember 5, 2015
I will miss most of the people I work with when I go. It has been a great learning experience and I love the atmosphere,fast pace and people. Just time to go because there is no benefits or job security. It is a lot of work for 2.13 an hour.
Pros
Short days, fun times, laid back
Cons
Work load, no benefits, no teamwork
Terrible restaurant to work at.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOOctober 4, 2016
A typical day at Logans Roadhouse consisted of standing in front of the doors, opening them for people, seating them, and cleaning. Management was terrible.
Cons
It was a enjoyable place to work.
Server/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYAugust 13, 2016
Their management wasn't the greatest, my co-workers and customer, are what made my nights at work enjoyable. I loved my job, trying to make peoples evening out more enjoyable was always my main goal.
A great place to start off working.
Assistant Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Bryant, ARAugust 10, 2016
The food is great. The customers and staff are friendly. I learned how to deep fry. Grill all types of food and prep food. The management was amazing and very understanding.
Pros
Half off lunches and the breaks were great.
Cons
Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9