Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews

Really enjoyed this job working with the public on daily basis
Server (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 8, 2017
This was a very fulfilling job for me working with customers, and meeting new people every day. I've worked in customer service for many years and I've always enjoyed it.
Pros
working with the public
Cons
extrelely long hours on certain holidays
A day on the Job
Server/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 5, 2017
Logan's is awesome. The management staff always takes care of you and we are 100% guest focused. Everyone does their part and you work as a team to take care of the guest
Fun place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Roanoke Rapids, NCFebruary 2, 2017
The work atmosphere at Logans is great while some times of the day are slow the evenngs are fast paced with management to help every step!
Great
Service/ Bar Manager (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 31, 2017
Nice company to work for, very friendly enviroment. I learned to trust in other to help me get the job done. The most snjoyable part was getting to meet new people each and every day.
out of business
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJanuary 30, 2017
My day consisted of greeting/talking to our amazing guests who walked through the front doors, seating them in their desired section (if available), accommodating to the guests needs.
I learned how to carry more then 4 (four) plates of food at a time. Being personable and bubbly is my second nature.
The management was very fun loving, stern and easy going.
My co-workers were absolutely amazing Such a joy to be around. Some had their own personal issues but they never implemented their problems on me, nor anyone else.
The hardest aspect of this job was having to address unhappy customer. I could handle it but I do not like to see people unhappy with my work/my co-workers work.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people on the daily, making connections that I still have today.
You can throw peanuts on the ground!
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCJanuary 30, 2017
This place is full of life. i never had a dull moment working there and i loved every single one of my customers. I learned alot from my supervisors there and matured as an assistant manager.
enjoyable but tasking sometimes
Server (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCJanuary 29, 2017
taking orders and making sure that the order is correct. My GM at the time was fun to work for. Would take the employees' side when a complaint was made until proven different. The most enjoyable were the guest that came in, some of them
nice place
Server (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 27, 2017
very decent place to work only problem is they don't allow for enough hours to be able to survive, and the hourly pay was horrible but my co workers were very nice and the food was great.
Pros
great people, enviroment
Cons
the pay, hours
Logan's Roadhouse has been a great work experience.
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Florence, ALJanuary 26, 2017
I have thoroughly enjoyed working at Logan's Roadhouse for the past 5 years. I have learned a great deal about working with the public and working in a team environment.
Hated this job
Server (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 26, 2017
My experience at Logan's was very bad. A lot of complaints were being made about the food not being cooked rite which always made my job harder, which also made it hard for the servers to make money.

Want to know more about Logan's Roadhouse?

Ask a question
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJanuary 26, 2017
I did not enjoy this company. it was very good old boy in mentality. The advancement seemed to be more about connection than performance.
Poor Management
Server (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 25, 2017
The particular Logan's I worked at was rife with racial drama, poor management, and terrible teamwork. Black and white servers were literally segregated to opposite ends of the dining room and the management was usually found asleep in the back office if they could be located at all. Not a great experience. I made the best of it, though.
Fun environment, sports played on televisions and great music
Server (Current Employee) –  Norton Shores, MIJanuary 25, 2017
A typical day at work for me is quite easy due with my customer service skills. I have learned to have a lot of patience and try to troubleshoot issues with trying to keep customers calm and satisfied. Management at my company is up and down, a lot of conflict of interest. That makes it harder for co-workers to listen to some managers due to the relationships that some manager to manager friendships. The culture of serving is pretty cool. You work about 90% of the time independently which is nice but you do have a team still. I'd say the hardest part of my job would be the non-consistent schedule. It makes things hard to plan and rough on a family life. And you don't always know how much money you will bring home each day/night.
Pros
Discounted items, being noticed and rewarding about accomplishments you have done
Cons
money, scheduling
Fun upbeat atmosphere
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 24, 2017
The job was great, management was great. Working at this job was one of the best times of my youth. I loved the challenges that I faced. I also enjoyed the time there because it felt like family.
Pros
Great money fast.
Cons
I loved the environment and the people that I worked with
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYJanuary 23, 2017
This was a fun job
I enjoyed working for the company snd management. I was able to obtsin my tips certificate from this restaurant. The managers were very friendly.
Pros
free meals
Cons
poor kitchen times
Confrontational
Server (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 23, 2017
The work environment was more of a college frat house or high school drama type environment. Very confrontational and drama filled. Everyone is in everyone else's business. When you don't put your own business out there, things get made up about you which in turn causes more problems. Schedule was very u reliable. Have to tip out way too much for duties you tend to do yourself.
Pros
Daily cash
Cons
Poor mgmt, poor environment, confrontational
Down to earth staff and opportunities to learn a lot of different stations to work
Cook, meat cutter, prep (Current Employee) –  Southaven, MSJanuary 20, 2017
Worked at Logan's roadhouse for almost five years, it has ups and downs just like any other restaurant job. But all and all its a good place to work if you do your job. Good pay and good work environment
fun work place
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 19, 2017
you will meet man new people and will probably love them all. i always had a smile on my face arriving and leaving my shift. not to mention it always smells so good
Fun place to work
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, MI 49316January 18, 2017
I enjoyed working there as the staff is very fun and easy to get along with. My manager was very understanding and supportive. Great place to work and spend your time
Company needs new management
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIJanuary 18, 2017
Interacting with others was enjoyable, greeting customers and assuring there satisfaction. Management was not encouraging and I feel that there is no opportunity for advancement here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan's Roadhouse. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9