Logan's Roadhouse Employee Reviews in United States

very exciting , fun environment and great food!
server (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 19, 2015
coming in on time and checking your station . make sure everything is stocked in kitchen. bread is made and tea. glasses and cups are stocked. learning the squirrel system on computer and tables. also learning the food on menu we carry and how its prepared. co-workers are somewhat helpful. Theres times we get very busy and fast pace. Team work is very important. The hardest part is making sure food is delivered in a prompt amount of time and drinks and food is to there satisfaction. The most enjoyable part is having a conversation with your customers and being involved ! I always have an interest in that and there opinions!
Pros
half off on meals
Cons
no breaks, or when u do have one its short, always on the go
Pretty so-so experience
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXNovember 19, 2015
I went into this job knowing absolutely nothing about working. It was my first job and the only one I could get with no experience. Although I didn't like my particular job or my managers and most of my coworkers I think had I been more confident and could have handled being a waitress instead of being stuck as a hostess I would have enjoyed this job a lot more. The main thing I didn't like was the management, but I recently revisited the location I worked at and they have a whole new management and system for being a hostess and also seem to have almost an entire new staff so maybe things have changed.
Pros
free food, decent first job experience
Cons
bad discount, management, no breaks
Fun place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Trussville, ALNovember 10, 2015
Overall Logan's is a fun and upbeat place to work. The managers and waitstaff are all very friendly. My only issue is I don't get scheduled a whole lot so I don't make the money I need to make.
Pros
Nice people, energized work place
Cons
Don't schedule often
Productive, family friendly environment
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYNovember 9, 2015
Very friendly environment, chanced to advanced opportunities. I loved working for this company, they were very understanding and gave great hours which is better income eligibility
Pros
Great Food at great discounts, mangement team is very flexible and understanding
Cons
a few rude employees but thats anywhere
sadening
Server/ Kitchen Staff/ Key Hourly (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 8, 2015
I had worked for this company for around 8 years. This use to be a great company to work for, but then management became very inconstant. It seemed that management did not stay around for very long and every 6 months to a year there were manager going and new ones coming. It came to the point of not being able to move up and advance in the company because management was not around long enough to help you to succeed in that process.
Pros
????
Cons
To much of a turn over for the business to continue to succeed.
My Family with Logan's
Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  2820 S MacArthur DriveNovember 5, 2015
I will miss most of the people I work with when I go. It has been a great learning experience and I love the atmosphere,fast pace and people. Just time to go because there is no benefits or job security. It is a lot of work for 2.13 an hour.
Pros
Short days, fun times, laid back
Cons
Work load, no benefits, no teamwork
Diverse Environment
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSNovember 4, 2015
Fun place to work management could've been improved a bit i learned work in different areas of the restaurant the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the customers
Fast paced enjoyable workplace
Server (Current Employee) –  Kannapolis, NCNovember 4, 2015
It is a face paced work environment full of hard working, determined employees. Management is determined to make it a better place every single day.
fun workplace
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALNovember 4, 2015
Has its pros & cons. Typical day at work included dealing with different attitudes, from management, to co-workers, to guests! Loved my co-workers. We had few tough times here and there, but got through them.
Cons
No breaks
Very Unorganized. Terrible Management
Server (Former Employee) –  Independence, MONovember 3, 2015
worst management ever. Super unorganized and not a great work environment.
Hardest part about being an employee at Logan's was the terrible management who never wanted to help their staffs and expected them to work in terrible working conditions. The entire staff was very unprofessional.
Overall not a very successful company to work for.
Logan's Roadhouse is overall a good job experience.
Server (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 2, 2015
Logan's is a fast pace restaurant and can be very enjoyable at times. It's definitely an entry level job. The management were very understanding and easy to accommodate with.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Part-time
$10/hr?
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MONovember 1, 2015
Advertising $10/hr.....girlfriend started there and it was min wage. Bait and switch. Also, management was horrible and it was a bunch of uncaring, rude teenie-bopper employees. Management was also a little flirty. Leave that somewhere else. They need to hire some competent managers and actually pay $10/hr and get some decent hostesses/waitresses in there. Customers notice these things, also...
Productive and fun workplace.
Front of House Manager (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXOctober 30, 2015
A great restaurant to work at. Very upbeat work environment. Great food, good management. Great customers. Super fantastic employees.
Great experience
HOST (Current Employee) –  Roanoke Rapids, NCOctober 29, 2015
Great experiences to achieve here for customer service and a lot of great employees there too. I enjoyed learning and don't have any problems with following rules and regulations. I just wish for more hours and better pay!
Pros
GREAT EXPERIENCE
Cons
Just only get paid on tips
needs more organization
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNOctober 26, 2015
Very disorganized workplace, needs more employees. Better management would be a plus too. Typical work day would be long because of the lack of employees. We would start to get busy and not have enough servers on the floor.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
no breaks, stand on your feet all day
hectic
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 25, 2015
Management was kind of all over the place, rude employees. Not as clean as I thought it would be. unorganized. Learned how seating rotation worked.
Franchise was fun Corporate was not.
Server/ Waiter (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 19, 2015
Franchise was the best job and co workers ive ever had. Management knew what they were doing. Corporate stores act like they are losing the company and don't care about the employees.
Pros
Half off
Cons
Short Breaks.
COOK/PREP (Current Employee) –  abilene txOctober 11, 2015
fun environment, fast paced work area, clean, professional, pays close attention to customer service, friendly co workers.
Loved it
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 7, 2015
loved working here, just they need to learn how to choose who to hire and not to hire to have a better work place environment
Fun workplace with certain incentives.
Hostess, Server Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2015
It's a great workplace, the management makes work feel like one big family; needless to say our management is supportive. They are willing to help with anything. For servers sometimes they have sales contests and some prizes include $25 gift cards to certain places. On holidays the managers make food for whomever is working.