Logan Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Low employee morale
Physician Coder (Former Employee) –  Logan, WVOctober 9, 2016
Organization does not promote a positive work environment. Employees are under paid, unappreciated and overlooked for advancements. Company does not correct insufficiencies of hospital.
RN (Current Employee) –  ACUTE INPATIENT REHAB UNITAugust 18, 2015
I have been employed with logan regional medical center for 25 yrs now and I am currently employed with them.I have no desire to leave.I am presently looking to supplement my income with part time/per diem employment.
Pros
CO WORKERS GREAT
Cons
NO PAY RAISES NO INCENTIVE PAY
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Logan, WVFebruary 17, 2014
-A typical day at work would be going in at 5am and getting ready for the morning run of sticking for blood. By 10am it would be time for a break, and then if I had any resticks or anymore sticks to print off then I would go and get them. I would restock my tray. 230pm I would go home
-I learned interpersonal relationships and time management.
-My Co-Workers were both good and bad. Attitudes ran high sometimes. But some people were the best people to work with.
-The hardest part of my job was time management. I sometimes got behind, but usually got caught up.
-The most enjoyable part of my job was when someone would tell me, "That I didn't even feel that!" when I would stick them for blood.
Pros
Christmas Party, Birthday Cake and Punch every month
Cons
No Bonuses or overtime avaliable
Review Charts, Talk to physicians
Clinical Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Logan, WVJanuary 17, 2014
A typical work day includes reviewing charts, and querying physicians when needed to show accurate documentation of a hospital stay.
A night in the life of a labor and delivery nurse
RN (Current Employee) –  Logan, WVSeptember 3, 2013
I typically worked 3 12 hour shifts a week. I worked with some of the most amazing women I have ever met. It was truly a rewarding job to be able to care for women during such a life changing time. The hardest part of the job was always caring for women who had to cope with the loss of a child before it has the chance to live. This was always heart breaking and devastating but such a privilege to be able to help during such a horrible time. Thankfully the joys of new life out weighed the loss. It was amazing to be a part of something that these women and their families will never forget.
nice place to work
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Logan, WVAugust 1, 2013
Loved working at the hospital. No complaints. Enjoyed meeting the patients and helping them with their accounts
Productive place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Logan, WVNovember 3, 2012
Friendly environment, small hospital. Great workers.a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
christmas bonus
Cons
overworked

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logan Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Logan Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location