LOGANSPORT MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Great place to explore the medical field
FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INFebruary 25, 2016
I've been working at the hospital for over a year now and I've enjoyed it a lot. Most of the employees are fun and great to be around. So many care so much about their patients. Like every other job there are some days that can get stressful but overall we all do a great job working together. The management has undergone quite a few changes since I've started there but things are beginning to shape up.
Pros
Health and Wellness for employees and families, discounts, help with education
Cons
Some uncaring staff, call off policies
Lack of respect for employees
GRUNT (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INFebruary 9, 2016
Management is very rude and disrespectful to employees. They do not listen to employees and basically treat them as they are in competition with each other; although we are all doing the same job. Just very disrespectful to employees. HR does nothing to correct the behaviors of the managers.
worked like a dog no compensation
nurse (Former Employee) –  Logansport, INNovember 2, 2015
It was a horrible place to work treated as a grunt management very one sided coworkers gossip about everyone morally bad in every aspect wouldn't take my dog there
Fun workplace. Always busy and someting to keep you occupied. Working in different departments made the job more interesting.
Ward Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Logansport, INJuly 17, 2015
A typical day would consist of admitting and discharging patients. Entering patient information and physician orders into computer system. Assisting patients with daily activities. Ordering supplies. Answering telephones. Having to deal with emergency situation =s and code blues. I learned a great deal about myself and others such as my patients and co-workers. I learned how much patience and motivation I have instilled in myself. The hardest part of the job was having to see patients deal with their illnesses especially serious illnesses and also death. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people, getting to know and care for people other than yourself, seeing miracles happen like babies being born and learning a lot about life.
Pros
Cookouts, Fun family activities throughout year, Free tickets to zoos and Indiana Beach, Discounts on food and starbucks, Company cothing wear, Discunt scrub shops
Cons
Coming in contact with infectious diseases, having to avoid injury from patients with mental illnesses and such or just bad behavior
very busy!
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Logansport, InMarch 30, 2015
Loved working at the hospital! The job itself was fantastic, always learning new things, great benefits, and kept busy. The patients always ended up being more like family by the time they went home. However the staff is very rude, vindictive, and two-faced .Always complaining about patients and other staff members. Management isn't much better either. Everything is always one sided. If you can get past the backstabbing and childish behavior, this is a great place to work!
Pros
great benefits, excelent use of hospital facilities
Cons
very few breaks, rude co-workers
Difficulty with two separate entities working in the same areas, mutual respect is not seen often.
Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Logansport, INJanuary 7, 2015
Management very one sided. EMS personnel are related to as work horses. Always appeared to be a lot of unnecessary stress in the workplace
Pros
some good benefits, insurance etc.
Cons
lack of respect for the levels of education and care.
exciting place to work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  logansport, InDecember 1, 2014
Drawing specimens and placing tubes into the correct lab department for testing.
Pros
always staying busy
Cons
alot of gossip
Registration
Medical Staff Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INNovember 12, 2014
Logansport Memorial Hospital is a great place to work! Management and co workers are incredible!
Productive and friendly enviroment to work at, where co-workers and patients become like family.
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Logansport, INFebruary 28, 2014
I loved working with people, bringing smiles and laughter to my patients, lifting their spirits and bringing a smile to their face made my day. I enjoyed getting up every morning to go to work, because I love what I do. The one on one experience with random patients, as they would walk through the door as strangers, and exit the door as family, this brings my heart joy. I can not see myself doing anything else.
Pros
not far from home, wellness treats, healthy meals, great co-workers
Cons
not really much negative, i loved working at logansport memorial hospital
Coding
Coder (Former Employee) –  Logansport, INFebruary 10, 2014
Coding ER, SDC, Customer service. I was certified during my working at the hospital I became CCS and CPC-H certified

Want to know more about LOGANSPORT MEMORIAL HOSPITAL?

Ask a question
Ok
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INAugust 29, 2013
It depends on where you work in the hospital. Some places have a good teamwork effort and others lack that bond. My hours have been good and many of the people in my department are amazing to work with.