Logic PD Employee Reviews

I did my job the best I could
Manufacturing Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 15, 2018
Great place to work both days, nights & weekends I recommend to anyone who looking for a great job. Great benefits & great personnel to work with and enjoyed my time there.
Manufacturing Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJanuary 10, 2018
Repaired feeders, calibrated torque drivers, SMT feeder tables, ordered parts, assisted in building maintenance and manufacturing related equipment issues
Pros
Cons
Long commute from my home
Review
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNDecember 10, 2017
Logic PD has gone through a lot of changes in the past few years. During the time that I was there, I enjoyed the management and culture. It slowly digressed with poor leaders. I understand they are not doing well and it would not be a place I would recommend for someone to work.
nice place to work
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Montevideo, MN 56265October 19, 2017
They closed the plant, product moved to Mexico. The plant was making good money. The management locally was good, CEO did need want to relate with them.
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
bad CEO
Family
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNAugust 23, 2017
Work at logic it was like a family. They pushed for all parts of the manufacturing process including but not limited to engineering, manufacturing, quality, shipping, and sale to communicate and strive to have to best finished product they together can produce.
Clean work environment
Manufacturing Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Montevideo, MNAugust 17, 2017
Enjoyed my co workers. Clean and quiet work environment. Safe work areas. Friendly atmosphere. Top heavy in upper management. Makes changes without consulting those that work on the product floor.
I love my job at Logic as Senior Quality Inspector.
Senior Quality Assurance Inspector (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJune 19, 2017
I have more than 10 years experiences as Quality Inspector I love my job at Logic. I like the work hours Monday to Thursday 10 hours shift but I need to get what I deserve. I want to expand my experiences to other company and I want to learn new procedures, new products at your company. I don’t want to stay in the same spot. I want to continue on for the next step. I am look forward to learning to new things in your company. Especially, team player is best for me.
Pros
30 minutes lunch hour
Cons
I only got 10 minutes break.
The people are nice and help each other.
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNApril 16, 2017
I love people there, both management team and non-management team. They are so nice and handy. They share experience to each other, and figure out how to make things faster and right.
Pros
Learn many kind of things. The company provides a lot of training to the employee.
Cons
It's not easy to move up to a higher position.
Started great, ended less then ideal.
Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 29, 2016
Great teammates, but executive leadership seemed to struggle to retain talent in management roles.

Struggled to grow and close new business deals.
Constant Change
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 13, 2016
Direction of the company was constantly changing. Focus was on reducing cost not growing the company. Management was constantly turning over.
logic pd
Solder Line lead (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNSeptember 9, 2016
use to be a good place to work. Now with a lot of good people leaving, its not a place to feel secure about the future. To many turn over. CEO doesn't care about the employees.
Pros
Coworkers are great, benefits are pretty good.
Cons
turnovers, CEO doesn't care for his employees
never recommend
Materials (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJuly 18, 2016
I would never recommend people to apply for a job here. The management only caters to the few employees that will give all of their "off" time to the company. Those few employees would bring paperwork home and work all weekend and evenings... but only paid for Monday - Friday. It was a stressful company to work for. I spent many years there and it started out very good (under a different company name and a great CEO)
People warned me that I would be laid off someday - as that is what that company does. It was true, i made it thru many lay-offs until finally it was my turn. I have not encountered stress like that since i worked there.
I am so happy now that I work for a company that cares for their employees.
Pros
a big lunch room, free water, coffee
Cons
High stress
Fun place to work with a wide variety of projects.
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 3, 2016
I learned a great deal working here. Each day brought a new set of challenges which forced me to grow in ways I did not anticipate. There was a constant need to interface with people in other, often very different, roles. That taught me the confidence and interpersonal skills required to be part of a productive team. My co-workers were what made work fun. There are a lot of great people working there.
Pros
Free lunches and wonderful coworkers.
Terrible Work Place
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 24, 2016
CEO and leader are self motivated. Run by a group of under prepared females. Company has laid off over 150 employees in 1 1/2 years. Losing customers, poor BOD and no growth opportunity.
Great engineers but lack of sound business path
Senior Electronic Engineer (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAFebruary 22, 2016
Interesting engineering designs. Lack of a sound business development plan. The new business development plan began with the elimination of the sales department. New new business was realized.
Logic PD
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNFebruary 11, 2016
Company unable to focus on direction for future growth. Continually hiring and laying off people as they change course. Currently have eliminated entire sales force.
Pros
Cons
Poor communication
productive,teamwork, on time delivery, satisfy customer and fun place to work.
Assist others (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNApril 6, 2015
set up and teardown, download different program,adjust conveyor width for different product. Very good management. Not getting enough technical support is the hardest part of the job. All of my co-workers are team players that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Strong Product Development and Business Acumen
VP, Vertical Market (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 9, 2015
Logic PD has loads of strong engineering talent, but also (and less common) has business sense to go with it. Recent investments in IoT technologies have moved their capabilities to near the top of the market.
Basically a "Book & Chase" Contract MFG company.
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNOctober 14, 2014
The companies primary business is building Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA's), for their customers. 60% of the business is dedicated to one company with no contracts in place. Another customer (one of mine) provided no forecast for their orders, were placed well within lead time, always contained obsolete parts & long lead parts (10 -16 weeks).
They also provided "Box Build Assemblies", along with the PCBA's that we built, that were contained within the boxes.
I love the purchasing world & enjoyed my relationships with my suppliers, but we could not predict nor would we inventory components with out the authorization from our customers. This made our jobs very difficult to meet their demands (more customers with no forecast).
Also, if the company would fall behind in their monthly revenue goals, management would "pull in customer orders", which also made this very difficult (once again, no forecasting or adequate inventory levels to complete the assemblies within their lead time.
My co-workers were wonderful, helpful and said they would be available for any referrals.
Pros
26 miles round trip
Cons
They consistently talk about "Supply Chain", but will not sign up for any programs with out the customers approval.
Large workload
Accounting Specialist II - Contract Position (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNJuly 27, 2014
I process a high volume of accounts payable daily. I have learned about purchase orders, and a new ERP system. My co-workers are very helpful. Management is too harsh.
Pros
half day Fridays
Cons
Unrealistic expectations of management