Logic Staffing Employee Reviews

Awful experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 5, 2016
They are not very helpful in finding you placements. Especially the woman I was working with for the Chandler AZ area. She doesn't change lifes, where most agencies do.
Pros
Cons
Bad customer service
Best temp agency
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMay 19, 2016
I've been seeking work for months, went thru several temp agencies, they never helped me find work. Thearyanne from brand new Tacoma office helped me find a temp to hire position within a week and I'm grateful to be employed again. Thank you.
Pros
Great communication, follow thru
Cons
Definitely a great place to work at if you like warehousing work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Sumner, WAFebruary 2, 2016
It is a great place to work for. For a staffing agency, they have been more reliable on finding me work than any other staffing agency I have worked for.
Good for Job Expierence
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAAugust 4, 2015
Let me start off by saying I believe this is a great idea for people who are young and don't have a lot of job experience.

I was only with Logic Staffing for about 3 months. This is a temp agency so you are not guaranteed to have work every day. Which is why I stopped calling in because I went a week without them giving me any work.

A typical day: At 7 am everyday (except weekends) I would call logic staffing to let them know I was available to work. When you do get an assignment it is typically starting that day or the next day, so always be ready to leave. Or be ready to just sit around your house waiting for work.

Management: While I was there they had 2 staffing managers. They were friendly enough but when your not available (sick, plans, etc) they make it seem like you're a slacker.....pay no mind to this as they have many employees and won't have any trouble finding someone else.

Co-workers: Depends, you are never doing the same thing for long so co-workers include fellow temp employees and regular warehouse staff. If your lucky and you get to go back to one warehouse for awhile then you are usually working with other temps and a lead which is an employee of the warehouse not logic staffing. All temps that I have met are really nice and very helpful.

Hardest part of my job: The instability....you never know how much work you'll be able to get in a week (especially when the hire to many temps) and more than likely you won't be doing the same thing everyday...so you don't have a chance to get good at one thing.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Typically
  more... easy jobs that are easy to learn and make the day go by very quickly. And you get a good work out because most of the time you're carrying heavy boxes, moving them around, walking around.

The plus side is you don't have to work a ton of over time so the work-life balance is great. You start off at 10.00$ an hour, usually more if you can work nights. And if you're really lucky and get hired at a warehouse you automatically get a raise.
Pros
no expierence needed, friendly helpful people, fair pay, weekends off
Cons
unstable work hours
VERY helpful temp agency.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, WAJuly 27, 2015
Placement was to assignments that were VERY much to my liking. (As with Aerotek before.) Life happens. My dog became very sick with cancer and the treatments required me to be away a lot from work, Understandably, this didn't work for them. Life is much more stable now.
Pros
GREAT placements and AWESOME people!
Cons
It's a TEMP agency. Not much room for advancment.
Alright.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAJuly 22, 2015
The staff is very kind and helpful. The warehouses they do business with do not hire temporary employees and when it happens it is very rare. They are a part of an industry that keeps people working minimum wage jobs with out any leverage or opportunity for growth. There is a demand for that and it is not Logic Staffing's fault. It is cheaper for the big companies they staff to have a warehouse full of temps as opposed to hiring on employees and paying them a livable wage with benefits. As a company Logic Staffing provides decent service to both employees and employers.
Pros
nice staff
Cons
long wait times inbetween assignments, misleading descriptions, empty promises of being hired on
Great Temp agency
Reciever (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WaJune 12, 2015
Great agency but they are temporary.
Typical day was clocking in at 6 AM and doing receiving and shipping or inventory. I learned a lot about inventory and how everything works and how professionalism can make work flow smoother and more productive and also allows for good relations with co-workers. Management for the Agency was good but the assignments were not always under the best management.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the fact that it is all temporary work and its not stable, however the best part was getting to meet a lot of people and working in different settings.
Fun workplace with outgoing and fun people
Lead/Supervisor - Kyle Lakey - Lululemon (Current Employee) –  Sumner, WAMarch 4, 2015
Palletize/Stack boxes on pallets, Make Boxes, Tape Boxes, Move Pallets using Pallet Jack, Keep Departments Stocked with Supplies, Pick/Pack and Ship orders when needed, Crush Bad Boxes, Repair Boxes, Separate Good and Usable Boxes from Bad, etc.
Coworkers are great. Super fun,energetic, and outgoing.
Pros
gym inside warehouse
Cons
no benefits
Great respect and wonderful team
Onsite staffing agent (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WADecember 26, 2014
Company was extremely helpful and truly cared about their employees.They kept in contact at all times while I was off site and made sure I had everything required to do my job properly.
Pros
well compensated for work done
Cons
having to let temporary employees go (terminate)
Good people to work for.
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WANovember 12, 2014
Good temp agency, but I'm looking for Office/Clerical job.
Helpful in the time of need
Temporary Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAJuly 7, 2014
They help you find temporary jobs when you are in need of some money. They work with many different warehouses to help you find a place where you are needed.
Pretty decent
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 15, 2014
I was sent into a temporary job at a warehouse fairly quickly and was able to stay there for quite awhile. It was hard work, but great culture, co-workers and pay.
warehouse worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJanuary 7, 2014
learning how to label and track packages stand up for 6 hours on your feet meeting new friends.
Great workplace
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Sumner, WANovember 10, 2013
Working for lulu lemon is very fun vibrant work environment. They offer a workout program for their employees to encourage them to stay fit and be healthy. They are very understanding and will help you workout conflicts in schedules. The only negative is that it is a temp job so at this moment there are no benefits or room for advancing.
Pros
very fun work enviroment
Cons
no room to grow
Order Picker
Steady assignments
Friends
temporary work placement
Temp (Current Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMarch 31, 2013
on a typical day we processed orders for different companies.
Pros
great management
Cons
not enough hours
Great staff always kept me working
Temp (Former Employee) –  federal waySeptember 13, 2012
they are an awesome temp agency friendly staff available 24 hours a day always called me to tell me about openings coming up
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 13, 2012
Logic Staffing was a great staffing place to work at. Although it was far, they placed me in a great job and it was relatively close to my home. I loved it. And everyone there was extremely nice. The women who run Logic are great as well. It is a great place to start when working for a temp agency although it sucks when they don't have any job assignments. But other then that I only have good things to say about them

2.6