Logic Staffing Employee Reviews

Find and start a job in the same week
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 22, 2017
Without any prior job experience, Logic was able to place me in a warehouse position within a week of my application. Even when there was a lull in the first warehouse I worked in, they called me the next day with a new warehouse position.
Pros
Quickly found a position
Cons
Temporary positions
At least your working
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAJune 16, 2017
There is so much I can say about here. For one don't even bother applying for a specific location they have posted, they won't bother placing you there. If you have a personal injury not at the work place, they will give you a horrible job next. Personal appointments that don't go around there schedule they get mad about. So don't have a life that doesn't revolve around them. Don't be surprised if they put you in a location furthest away from your home.
Honestly just go to another staffing agency.
Pros
You'll have a job
Cons
It won't be where or what you want
typical day
Sales (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 13, 2017
Working all day, people screaming at you, un-trusted employers, just a terrible work place. The hours were terrible, the only good think about being there was being able to have a job..
Good temp agency to work for
Warehouse worker / Packer (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMay 30, 2017
They were always good about finding work for you. They are easy to talk to and doesn't feel scary looking for a job with them. My favorite person to work for was Fallon because any time i had an issue, she ALWAYS resolved it that same day.
Great group of people to work with
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 17, 2017
A typical work day would consist of getting the plan of the day from my Supervisor and initiating whether it be stocking freight or shipping orders or receiving. I learned to work with the upper management there and give them some insight on how to maximize there warehouse space.

The hardest part of the job was leaving. I had to leave to move back to Florida.
Pros
Free lunches on occasion, Great management and coworkers.
Cons
no benefits and pay could be better for the area I was living in. Pacific Northwest
Its just normal warehouse work
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAApril 13, 2017
The work itself wasnt bad or good it was just work. But i decided to quit because they didnt call me back for a job in a week and then accidentaly got in contact with me trying to reach someone else. Its an ok job to have for a month or two.
Great Place to Start looking For a Job
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMarch 29, 2017
Worked with companies that look the hire temporary employees full-time. Management was helpful in making sure that the job fits your needs. If they couldn't find one that could they would point you in the right direction.
not very steady
Worker (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAMarch 4, 2017
always going to one warehouse to the next. they would say they hire on but the position would be temporary. not very good with communicating. but if you need a job right now for temporary its a good place.
Hard labor,
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAMarch 3, 2017
I cant really say anything about this company..
i worked as seasonal worker. But over all this company is not very serious in terms how they select people for different jobs.
Great job experience
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAFebruary 2, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Logic Staffing. While employed there I was able to gain the manual labor and customer service skills that I needed. This was a good job to obtain for being my second employment and for gaining communication skills.
Pros
maintained professional relationships
Cons
drama
straight forward work place
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WA 98390January 31, 2017
very straight forward once an assignment is given to you, must be able to be treated poorly by the management of the work place you are assigned to, must be willing to do things that are not the safest in a work place environment
Cons
short to no breaks
Fast work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAJanuary 10, 2017
They got me work very fast. I went in and almost that very day i had a job. They can give work out very easily. As a material handler they had a lot of positions and made sure to let me know about it.
team
forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 27, 2016
I really felt like part of a team at this company. I got to load trailers for delivery, the job was always busy but i would rather be busy than idle so it was perfect.
They really didn't let you spend to much time on your bum.
Variable Temp (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WADecember 21, 2016
They were good at finding you work and really friendly. They had some issues with their computers sometimes but who doesn't really. They were helpful.
Pros
Good benenfits, friendly people, great at finding work
Cons
Stupic computers
Great work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAOctober 13, 2016
This was my second job, I was very pleased with how fast they got me into new jobs. as soon as I learned what I was doing they gave me a new title. It was very fast paced
Best temp agency
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMay 19, 2016
I've been seeking work for months, went thru several temp agencies, they never helped me find work. Thearyanne from brand new Tacoma office helped me find a temp to hire position within a week and I'm grateful to be employed again. Thank you.
Pros
Great communication, follow thru
Fun
Stocking (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAMarch 2, 2016
I learned to stocking with friendlyrics employees. I love my supervisor they communicate with everything I do. Workplace is clean.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Healthcare
Definitely a great place to work at if you like warehousing work
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Sumner, WAFebruary 2, 2016
It is a great place to work for. For a staffing agency, they have been more reliable on finding me work than any other staffing agency I have worked for.
Good for Job Expierence
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WAAugust 4, 2015
Let me start off by saying I believe this is a great idea for people who are young and don't have a lot of job experience.

I was only with Logic Staffing for about 3 months. This is a temp agency so you are not guaranteed to have work every day. Which is why I stopped calling in because I went a week without them giving me any work.

A typical day: At 7 am everyday (except weekends) I would call logic staffing to let them know I was available to work. When you do get an assignment it is typically starting that day or the next day, so always be ready to leave. Or be ready to just sit around your house waiting for work.

Management: While I was there they had 2 staffing managers. They were friendly enough but when your not available (sick, plans, etc) they make it seem like you're a slacker.....pay no mind to this as they have many employees and won't have any trouble finding someone else.

Co-workers: Depends, you are never doing the same thing for long so co-workers include fellow temp employees and regular warehouse staff. If your lucky and you get to go back to one warehouse for awhile then you are usually working with other temps and a lead which is an employee of the warehouse not logic staffing. All temps that I have met are really nice and very helpful.

Hardest part of my job: The instability....you never know how much work you'll be able to get in a week (especially when the hire to many temps) and more than likely you won't be doing the same thing everyday...so you don't have a chance to get good at one thing.

Most enjoyable part of the job: Typically
  more... easy jobs that are easy to learn and make the day go by very quickly. And you get a good work out because most of the time you're carrying heavy boxes, moving them around, walking around.

The plus side is you don't have to work a ton of over time so the work-life balance is great. You start off at 10.00$ an hour, usually more if you can work nights. And if you're really lucky and get hired at a warehouse you automatically get a raise.
Pros
no expierence needed, friendly helpful people, fair pay, weekends off
Cons
unstable work hours
VERY helpful temp agency.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, WAJuly 27, 2015
Placement was to assignments that were VERY much to my liking. (As with Aerotek before.) Life happens. My dog became very sick with cancer and the treatments required me to be away a lot from work, Understandably, this didn't work for them. Life is much more stable now.
Pros
GREAT placements and AWESOME people!
Cons
It's a TEMP agency. Not much room for advancment.