Logic Employee Reviews

great job
sales manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 7, 2017
loved working here awesome people great work family experience enjoyed watching company grow has been a great time here met great people and learned a lot of new things
It used to be great working here
Director of Recruitment (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 5, 2016
The owner unfortunately does not have the greatest financial acumen. Our commissions have not been paid in many months.
Pros
working remote
Cons
we are not being paid the monies we have earned.
wrong company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  South Burlington, VTAugust 22, 2016
Didn't work for this company. I worked for logic supply. But now that I have reviewed it. there is not way to delete the review so I am updating it. Sorry.
Pros
Amazing culture. The company lives its core values and have proven it time and time again.
Cons
I am sad that the best fit for me is growing a smaller company.
Good working environment
Purchasing Agent /Process Ordering Clerk (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSJanuary 28, 2016
Nice working environment with good management. I learned a lot working there for the year that I was there, and would not trade it for anything. I believe I not only matured in a business sense, but also gained some valuable career experience while working there that I will take with me to my next career venture.
Fine if you are family
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSJanuary 12, 2016
Family owned and operated business with way too many family and friends. If anything goes wrong or needs to be done, they will not expect family or friends to be a part. However, any fun or extra curricular activities and yep, you guessed it - friends and family, all aboard! Their account/family/supervisor will actually stand in the middle of the office and scream/yell/belittle you or our customers. Whatever pay you manage to get when you are hired - is what you will be stuck with forever. There is a promise of a yearly bonus! Oh, they waive that like a carrot, but when the time comes, well, we just didn't quite do well enough for a bonus or we made this tiny little bonus. The only other benefit is the company pays 90% of your insurance premium. Good luck if you have other family members though. And the insurance is not very good. Bare minimum holidays and PTO.
Pros
Up-to-date and ergonomic work stations.
Cons
Everything else
Somewhat Limiting
District Manager - Chicago (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2013
This business is operated by its founder who has taken it about as far as he can without adopting new methods and approaches. In the sales area there is a very defined way of doing things which is spend no money, don't advertise or promote and business will still come in the door.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No support
Poor Mangement