Logicalis

Logicalis Employer Reviews

Great company to work with
Sr. Solutions Architect (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2014
Great company to work with. Mature offerings in Cloud and Managed Services. ITIL v3 approach to service management.
Fun workplace
Services Support Specialist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 1, 2014
I loved working for this company, they treated their employees well, co-workers were all nice and easy to work with. Company truley loves their employees.
Just another body shop
Delivery Consultant (Former Employee), MidwestJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: everything else about working there
Logicalis has degenerated into just another body shop. Pay and benefits are great but you have absolutely no chance at advancement, or any kind of future in the organization if you are a delivery consultant. They will ride you like a rented mule and send you to the glue factory the minute your utilization drops. They expect you to obtain certifications – more... all on your own while working 60 hours a week and will not help you in any way to stay current. There are so many layers of management from all of the acquisitions and they are all jockeying for power within the organization. Management structure is largely dysfunctional due to this. Management also appears to have developed an us vs. them mentality towards the delivery engineers and treats them like a disposable commodity. I would not recommend this company to anyone who is looking for something besides a paycheck and benefits because thats all you will get. – less
Audio Visual Technician
Audio Visual Technician (Former Employee), MichiganAugust 27, 2013
I was employed as an audio visual technician at this company.
Regional IT Consulting Firm Run By Sales Force
Service Level Manager (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 14, 2013
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: no job security, hardware sales runs the company, long hours
Logicalis is a regional IT consulting firm, but makes most of its money on selling hardware. This means the sales force will happily give away consulting, engineering, design, and their first-born child to make a sale. The hours are very long and the advancement path is non-existent. There's also not a lot of job security unless you're in sales.
Good work environment and with great people to work with.
Lead Service Desk Technician (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIDecember 11, 2012
Work environment was fantastic and easy going. I have learned how to work with various customers and more in the IT profession. Management was great to an extent and needed improvement talking with it's employees. The people I worked with made the work environment much better when we worked as a team to get things done.
Professional and fast paced environment
Solutions Architect (Current Employee), Lansing, MIMay 19, 2012
Pros: work with clients in many different verticals, never same day twice
Cons: large workload, requires many late nights/weekend work
my primary responsibility is to support our account management team. Today I support +/- 25 AM's. I describe myself as the technical side of the sales team. A typical day for me consist of taking approximately 3-5 calls with clients on new or developing opportunities. I will work with the clients on defining solution requirements and then design a solution – more... mapped to meet those requirements. I am responsible for putting together the functional specification, statement of work, and bill of materials for the opportunities I am assigned to. I also work hand in hand with the engineering, project management and order procurement teams ensuring that all orders are placed and fulfilled accordingly. I primarily support Cisco Unified Communications (CUCM), data center, route/switch, and security technologies. Other technologies I support include VMware, Shared Storage (EMC, NetApp & HP) – less
Great People-poorly managed
Solutions Architect -Managed Services and Cloud (Current Employee), Irvine, CAApril 30, 2012
Great people work here but Senior Management does not have the mix right. There is no vision for the company only a focus on profits and revenue. If those are not met, there is a lay off every quarter. They lay off people that are extremely talented and valuable to any organization.
Good company & products
Technical Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Lisle IllinoisFebruary 15, 2012
Pros: great product lines
Cons: susceptible to economic cycles
Good business partner with excellent products. Was able to work in office and remotely. Felt good to go to work.

About Logicalis

Logicalis is an international IT solutions and managed services provider with a breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications – Read more