LOGICORE Employee Reviews

Diversity in Technology
Program Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 30, 2017
I enjoyed working at Logicore because of its diverse atmosphere and its entrepreneurial culture. At LogiCore employees had dutiful responsibilities , but were also allowed to take on additional roles and move around in the company at their leisure and with CEO's approval.

The environment is a very intense environment, and requires a lot of attention to detail. However, with the implemented "assembly line" approach, work was always re-reviewed and re-editied to ensure quality work.
Pros
flexible schedule, diversity, great teamwork
Cons
Intense corporate environment
Don't go here- based upon other Reviews and low compensation/poor benefits
Reliability Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 1, 2016
They typically don't pay for Interviews, like when coming from out of state to Huntsville, AL.
They changed the agreement to reimburse me for my per diem. They based it as if I was already a Govt. Contractor vs fully paying my per diem.

They don't negotiate pay or anything else?! Based upon research, and the nature and importance of this work, and Huntsville, AL being a known hub for talent ...pay was low. Work like this is inherently unstable, despite assurances from any company. So, the rate and benefits should typically be higher.
If one can't offset the per diem (lodging, hotel rate) so you have a decent salary for yourself, then things would be hard.
Cons
Benefits not too good
Not the best company to work for
Senior Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 7, 2016
Was only given a 24hr notice of termination

Not focused on their employees

Would not hire me back because I didn't have a degree, even though I had worked for them for over 2 years
Stay away!!!!!!
Senior Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 28, 2015
This company is the worst place I have ever worked. It is the most prejudice organization I have ever been affiliated with, unethical isn't a strong enough word for it. The owners have a marriage of convenience, they do not care who they hurt or what they do to people. Stay Away at all costs. I wouldn't even recommend this place to people who are unemployed.
Great place to work!
Sr. Technical Writer / Logistician (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 15, 2015
Solid, professional, rewarding. No surprises with these people. Positive attitude and the freedom to produce quality product.
There is no one from LogiCore that sees what goes on....
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Millington, TNJune 4, 2015
The job is not difficult at all, just entering data in systems. Learned a few processes, however you can only learn new things if the contracting manager & supervisors "allow" you to learn anything in which they pretty much base everything on a "favoritism" base instead of hard work. Many co-workers do not even do their job and are allowed to talk all day long instead of work. There are maybe a handful of employees that work hard and deserve recognition, but because we are not "pets" we are not recognized. Most difficult part about the job...dealing with a few co-workers that are childish. Most enjoyable...is the hours of operation.
productive place to work for
Serves as Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Huntsville alSeptember 30, 2014
• Shipped 24 AVR-2B brackets to Ft Drum NY

• Completed 2 SDR’S

• Updated SDR Spread sheet.

• Attended Telecoms with THAD on the test and inspect program.

• Completed TDY Request for BGAD from 22-24September for effort to T&I AVR-2B assets
Great comany for compensation and benefits
Technical Publication Senior Illustrator (Current Employee) –  Huntsville AlSeptember 27, 2014
Great for compensation and benefits overall a company to work for.
Serious, but for the most part relaxing
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, AlabamaJuly 14, 2014
A typical workday was like most...sign in, do work assigned to you, and do it as responsibly, correctly, and in a reasonable amount of time as possible. I learned that in all workplaces there are people that do not take the job as seriously as I do. It is a matter of respect to the company who hired me as well as to the moral fiber inside of me. I am there to work; therefore, I work. I worked with four others closely and there was an off-site team that we received our workload from. Concerning the four, three of us worked very well together whereas the fourth one had a hard time acclimating to our work place and job responsibilities.The most frustrating part of the job was that we could not get all the information we needed, not from our company, but from others responsible for supplying us the information. We needed the vital information in order to do our work at our optimal level. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to be trusted to do the work on my own as well as work with a team of people. I love to work independently, being trusted to do what is assigned to me. However, I enjoy working with a team as well. It is very rewarding to be able to work alone and together with others to successfully finish a project.
Pros
Flexibility of job
Cons
The project I interviewed for was not the one assigned at start date.
A case study in what happens when an owner turns over all control to her husband, a life long Government employee.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 19, 2014
For the second straight year raises were denied to all employees not blood related to the VP/COO. Annual performance reviews were conducted by Managers but the VP/COO refused to sign off on or return any of them.
As a logistics company you have to wonder how the entire Corporate Headquarters was without email, internet and telephone for over three weeks. Not once were the employees told anything about the outage. Employees were expected to use their personal cell phones to conduct company business. No compensation was received for the use of personal phones. Additionally, Corporate HQ went over three weeks without janitorial services. Bathrooms were left unclean and trash left to build up. I guess the logistics begind planning a move and hiring a cleaning servie is beyond the capabilities of senior management.
Pros
If you turn in a two week notice you are immediately terminated.
Cons
The VP/COO keeps critical informatioor, and/or outright lies, to the owner.
Terrible horrible
Data entry operator (Former Employee) –  Millington, TNOctober 28, 2013
Management watches over you all day and talk bad about you! Dead end job with no promotions!! Can't talk can't be a min late ! Management have their favorites and they don't do any work!!! High turnovers nobody last longer then 4 months!! Don't work there it's horrible!!!
Pros
Cons
Short lunches, breaks and dead end
Good place to work.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Millington Tn / Huntsville AlOctober 1, 2013
I can in at 7:00am sign in for work, go to station turn on the computer to start to work.
I learn how to file records to research and to memorize 100's of numbers.
My co-workers were fun to work with and to get along with I never had a problem with no one.
There really was not a hard part of the job.
Coming to work .
fun work place
Data Entry Operator / Researcher (Current Employee) –  Millington, TNMarch 26, 2013
family based atomsphere
communication skills
40hrs a wk
work well with customers
laid back
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
short breaks and lunches
horrible
concerned employee (Current Employee) –  HQDecember 17, 2012
Very bad work environment. Executive Management calls you horrible names behind your back and to your face. They call their employees are incompetent.

Very high turnover--fire you for no reason and/or when they discover you are searching for a new job.

The executives have personal relations with one another and takes their problems between them out on the employees instead of leaving them at their home.

The only employees treated with respect are the executives family members.

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone who plans on having a successful and ethical career.
Pros
near bridgestreet. company workout facilities to rid stress caused by execs
Cons
working environment...very stressful place
High turnover
analyst (Former Employee) –  headquartersOctober 2, 2012
Some really good fellow employees but turnover is so high there is no team environment. Also, job duties and management instructions are ever changing.
Pros
average pay and benefits
Cons
extreme unstability in job duties, coworkers and management
Not for the faint at heart
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 3, 2012
No job security; very high number of people leaving and random firings. Poor direction from executive management; rules keep changing constantly. Executive management does not listen to the experts it hires and then fires the experts when things turn out badly. Very high-stress environment because of constant turmoil and turnover.
Pros
nice people
Cons
bad executive management; no true leadership; bad core values
Good company with a supportive environment when I have contact with them
Systems Design Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 1, 2012
For the most part since I am off-site I have very little contact with the main office. When I do contact the main office, they are very pleasant.
Pros
good benefits