LOGICORE

LOGICORE Employer Reviews

Great comany for compensation and benefits
Technical Publication Senior Illustrator (Current Employee), Huntsville AlSeptember 27, 2014
Great for compensation and benefits overall a company to work for.
Serious, but for the most part relaxing
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Huntsville, AlabamaJuly 14, 2014
Pros: flexibility of job
Cons: the project i interviewed for was not the one assigned at start date.
A typical workday was like most...sign in, do work assigned to you, and do it as responsibly, correctly, and in a reasonable amount of time as possible. I learned that in all workplaces there are people that do not take the job as seriously as I do. It is a matter of respect to the company who hired me as well as to the moral fiber inside of me. I am there to work; therefore, I work. I worked with four others closely and there was an off-site team that we received our workload from. Concerning the four, three of us worked very well together whereas the fourth one had a hard time acclimating to our work place and job responsibilities.The most frustrating part of the job was that we could not get all the information we needed, not from our company, but from others responsible for supplying us the information. We needed the vital information in order to do our work at our optimal level. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to be trusted to do the work on my own as well as work with a team of people. I love to work independently, being trusted to do what is assigned to me. However, I enjoy working with a team as well. It is very rewarding to be able to work alone and together with others to successfully finish a project.
A case study in what happens when an owner turns over all control to her husband, a life long Government employee.
Manager (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 19, 2014
Pros: if you turn in a two week notice you are immediately terminated.
Cons: the vp/coo keeps critical informatioor, and/or outright lies, to the owner.
For the second straight year raises were denied to all employees not blood related to the VP/COO. Annual performance reviews were conducted by Managers but the VP/COO refused to sign off on or return any of them.
As a logistics company you have to wonder how the entire Corporate Headquarters was without email, internet and telephone for over three weeks. Not once were the employees told anything about the outage. Employees were expected to use their personal cell phones to conduct company business. No compensation was received for the use of personal phones. Additionally, Corporate HQ went over three weeks without janitorial services. Bathrooms were left unclean and trash left to build up. I guess the logistics begind planning a move and hiring a cleaning servie is beyond the capabilities of senior management.
Terrible horrible
Data entry operator (Former Employee), Millington, TNOctober 28, 2013
Cons: short lunches, breaks and dead end
Management watches over you all day and talk bad about you! Dead end job with no promotions!! Can't talk can't be a min late ! Management have their favorites and they don't do any work!!! High turnovers nobody last longer then 4 months!! Don't work there it's horrible!!!
Good place to work.
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Millington Tn / Huntsville AlOctober 1, 2013
I can in at 7:00am sign in for work, go to station turn on the computer to start to work.
I learn how to file records to research and to memorize 100's of numbers.
My co-workers were fun to work with and to get along with I never had a problem with no one.
There really was not a hard part of the job.
Coming to work .
fun work place
Data Entry Operator / Researcher (Current Employee), Millington, TNMarch 26, 2013
Pros: paid holidays
Cons: short breaks and lunches
family based atomsphere
communication skills
40hrs a wk
work well with customers
laid back
horrible
concerned employee (Current Employee), HQDecember 17, 2012
Pros: near bridgestreet. company workout facilities to rid stress caused by execs
Cons: working environment...very stressful place
Very bad work environment. Executive Management calls you horrible names behind your back and to your face. They call their employees are incompetent.

Very high turnover--fire you for no reason and/or when they discover you are searching for a new job.

The executives have personal relations with one another and takes their problems between them out on the employees instead of leaving them at their home.

The only employees treated with respect are the executives family members.

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone who plans on having a successful and ethical career.
High turnover
analyst (Former Employee), headquartersOctober 2, 2012
Pros: average pay and benefits
Cons: extreme unstability in job duties, coworkers and management
Some really good fellow employees but turnover is so high there is no team environment. Also, job duties and management instructions are ever changing.
Not for the faint at heart
Anonymous (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: nice people
Cons: bad executive management; no true leadership; bad core values
No job security; very high number of people leaving and random firings. Poor direction from executive management; rules keep changing constantly. Executive management does not listen to the experts it hires and then fires the experts when things turn out badly. Very high-stress environment because of constant turmoil and turnover.
Good company with a supportive environment when I have contact with them
Systems Design Engineer II (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALAugust 1, 2012
Pros: good benefits
For the most part since I am off-site I have very little contact with the main office. When I do contact the main office, they are very pleasant.