LOGISTIC Employee Reviews in United States

Team work
Event Staff Associate (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTOctober 26, 2015
Insure that merchandise is delivered to the proper location; often using pallet jackets (non-electronic)
Communicate with internal staff; outside vendors regarding set-up and logistics of major events. Interact with guests, verbally and hands-on with questions or concerns for a particular event
Describe safety requirements.
Medical Logistics and the Army
MEDICAL LOGISTICS NCO (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 20, 2015
The Army taught me an extreme amount of skills pertaining to my job position as well as other occupations, (i.e. customer service) . My experience as a Soldier has had a significant impact in my life. Certainly more positive then negative.
Logistic
logistic (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJuly 16, 2015
Great work environment! Always on your feet 100% of the time. Dont like to sit around and not using my feet or hands. management is great also enjoyable
A good place to work
Moved freight to sales floor (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDJuly 2, 2015
Was able to work good hours and let them help with other events that would come up in life. I was able to work well with other coworkers and have a good working time with them.
fast fun and friendly environment
Truck Unload (Former Employee) –  Lathrop, CAFebruary 23, 2015
the most enjoyable part of the job was making every guest happy by providing excellent customer service as a result of that more guest came into the store to shop which would make company sale goal
Pros
team environment
Cons
healthcare
Solider Life
Supply Specialist) U.S. Army (Former Employee) –  Fort BlissFebruary 5, 2015
Hands down this is the best job I ever had. I actually want to join again. That's what I'm currently working on. I had one of the best chain of commands around.
good place to work at
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  lancasterDecember 2, 2014
very good establishment
bosses were ok
good employees
hardest part of job was being the new guy
Pros
good employees
Cons
short breaks
Productive workplace
Forklift Operator/Order Puller /greeter/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MINovember 9, 2014
Nice people , nice flow pace enviroment, you can learn alot in the work place , there is room for advancement
Pros
fast pace
Cons
race issues
Had the opportunity to learn about shipping freight
Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYOctober 13, 2014
Company had a 60% turnover rate from management to warehouse workers. Didn't give employees many job well done or advancement.
Optical Tech
Optical tech (Former Employee) –  Bossier City la 71111July 25, 2014
• Assist clients with insertion removal and care of contact lenses
• Assist clients to select frames that are appropriate for them
• Use measuring devices to take client measurements including bridge and eye sizes, vertex distance, papillary distance, temple length, optical eye centers for sizes for eyeglasses
• Coordinate frames and eye measurements to the optical prescription
• Insurance claims
• Sales
• Customer service
• Cashier
I like active sports, swimming, horse riding, I like meals that are low in fat
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 22, 2014
start with the distribution of newspapers, taking a lot of attention, especially according to customer needs, then I focus on the verification of payments made by customers, either by check or cash, then there have problems in the office, time passes so fast that when I realize, are at 4 and 30 pm and I have to go home
Pros
Cons
sometimes
Fun environment but little room for advancement.
FLOW/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Owasso, OKJuly 8, 2014
Working at Target is always a fun experience for me it allowed me to work together as a team with individuals. Management was also great they understood and was very flexible with scheduling.
Pros
great environment, teamwork, and flexibility.
Cons
the pay, hours, and little room for advancement.
was a nice enviorment to work in
Material Expeditor/Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYMay 29, 2014
stock materials and expedite to the work floor
co- workers very easy to get along with
not have the materials to do my job
pleasing the costumers with the quality of work
Productive work place
Military Sealift Command (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 7, 2014
Work daily, I enjoyed the work off mostly weekend, minimum supervision. Always team work in the area of the business
Good paying warehouse job.
Stock clerk/forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 27, 2014
Receiving job orders for various maintenance teams and rebuild. Delivering parts and equipment needed, inventory of stocked items, turning in and research of various parts and equipment ranging from military automotive too weaponry. Stocking pats and equipment. Driving Forklifts and Cleaning warehouse. The management was sometimes disheveled but was over all good, I meat lots of different and interesting people. The weather and temperature was the hardiest part of the job as well as rule changes and lots of walking. The pay was good, we had holiday lunches and lots of days off.
Pros
good pay, lots of holiday party's, fun and interesting co-workers. forklift driving.
Cons
the weather, the warehouse temperature and rule changes, slack co-workers.
Productive employees
Auto Worker (Current Employee) –  Flat Rock, MIMarch 3, 2014
helpful coworkers, poor management, I enjoy my job, however there is no job security
Pros
free medical insurance
Cons
no job security
Excellent work environment
Retired (Former Employee) –  Leetsdale, PAFebruary 3, 2014
Safety meeting conducted each day before start of work. Review of daily work load discussed and planned according to known shipments and deliveries.
Pros
tools provided and compensation
Cons
physical demans
Perfect Company for Growth and Student
Old Navy (company name) (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAOctober 10, 2013
Main support in remodeling to store locations
- One of person two team assisting tear down of merchandised wall
- Setting P1 new merchandise design in very highly pace and highly demanding time limits
- Supervised a small team responsible for resign product placement
- Participate in price presentation: sales/promotions, mark-downs, damage pricing, re-ticketing
- Assisted in product distribution and products visuals
- Cash handle: balance register drawers (open & close), provide cash needs (change), withdraw daily deposits (range $1k -$50k)
- Assisted freight coordinator in receiving product for a $6 million store: fast pace, highly accurate, time sensitive shift
- Assisted in maintaining back stock visuals with high organization: labels, stock count, and constant reorganization
- Weekly changes in display of visual adds and promotion throughout store
Hard work, Great team work, excellant crew
SHIPPING MANAGER /Vander-Bend Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 27, 2013
 Management, scheduling, and dispatching of Packaging, Shipping and Local Delivery crew totaling 12 support employees and 3 drivers to meet all customers ship dates.
 Planning - Assurance that sufficient raw materials, staff and other necessary items are ready to create finished products according to the schedule specified through shop floor work orders.
 ECO processing – updating BOM, Item Master and Master Schedule
 Within the first 13 weeks took on Department management with average shipments per week were $1,665k=$86.1m annualized rate without increased labor and reduced overtime.
 Implemented a visual packaging work assignment procedure, whereby the Lead places the next job in queue.
 Select and qualify all Suppliers & Freight Forwarders
 Purchasing responsibility of all packaging and shipping materials.
 Annual renewal of Corporate Bond
 Managed global Air, Ocean and Ground transportation activities domestically and international with high level exposure to Asia, Europe, Israel and South America
 Daily overview with hands on execution of all global bookings
 Electronic preparation of shipping documents to include SED, SLI, LOA, BOL, PL COM INV COO and Insurances as required.
 Secured independent Brokers in countries with free regulations on Brokerage required ensuring an on-time shipment
Pros
complete atonomy to clear the choas and implement structure
Cons
sr. management micro managed
Assist Soldiers and their family members
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJSeptember 7, 2013
Depending on unit movement work prepare to brief soldier on their return from theather and assist family member in getting resources for various programs. The hardest part about my job was seeing the emotions of the soldiers and family members as their spouses, brother, sister get deployed and the most enjoyable was to see them united.
Pros
being of serve to the soldier and family member