LOGISTIC Employee Reviews

Amazing place that helps you get the work experience needed to grow in business.
Executive Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Waterbury, CTJanuary 16, 2017
This job made me grow professionally on every level. It is challenging and extremely overwhelming and yet satisfying at the end of the day. This place has help me grow and challenge every skill I had and became a very knowledgeable business person because of it.
fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJanuary 29, 2017
I have worked for this company for a very long time. Up until recently it was a great place to work.With all the changes and not having a payroll to support a staff it is difficult to get everything done.
productive and fun workplace
Drive sales (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTNovember 21, 2016
fast, fun and friendly is the motto and you can see it all throughout are store with the guests and are employee. an to be apart of that is something special.
great company
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Adairsville, GAJuly 15, 2016
great company not enough full time positions open great and easy work. shift leaders are great upper management is okay ware house is small for all of their orders
Great working enviroment with great opportunities.
Warehouse Person II (Current Employee) –  Stockton, UtahApril 17, 2013
This is a great company to work for URS corp.
Learned a great deal about safety of an individual employeee
Co-workers always willing to help and remind you what it is to be done in the right way.
Sometimes going in in incapsulated suits into toxice area but you get extra pay to do it anyways.
The compesations from the company itself and incentive from associated companies, discounts and so forth including bonuses.
Pros
free really nice coats, shirts, and food compensation at times.
Cons
some managers have too much ego.
Excellent work environment
Retired (Former Employee) –  Leetsdale, PAFebruary 3, 2014
Safety meeting conducted each day before start of work. Review of daily work load discussed and planned according to known shipments and deliveries.
Pros
TOOLS PROVIDED AND COMPENSATION
Cons
PHYSICAL DEMANS
moving - packing
helper moving (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, NJApril 20, 2016
• Provided safe, on-time, and dependable transportation with a safe driving record
• Assisted customers during the moves with excellent customer service
• Loaded, unpacked and packed items, disassembled and assembled furniture for residential
and commercial accounts
Perfect Company for Growth and Student
Old Navy (company name) (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAOctober 10, 2013
Main support in remodeling to store locations
- One of person two team assisting tear down of merchandised wall
- Setting P1 new merchandise design in very highly pace and highly demanding time limits
- Supervised a small team responsible for resign product placement
- Participate in price presentation: sales/promotions, mark-downs, damage pricing, re-ticketing
- Assisted in product distribution and products visuals
- Cash handle: balance register drawers (open & close), provide cash needs (change), withdraw daily deposits (range $1k -$50k)
- Assisted freight coordinator in receiving product for a $6 million store: fast pace, highly accurate, time sensitive shift
- Assisted in maintaining back stock visuals with high organization: labels, stock count, and constant reorganization
- Weekly changes in display of visual adds and promotion throughout store
Good paying warehouse job.
Stock clerk/forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 27, 2014
Receiving job orders for various maintenance teams and rebuild. Delivering parts and equipment needed, inventory of stocked items, turning in and research of various parts and equipment ranging from military automotive too weaponry. Stocking pats and equipment. Driving Forklifts and Cleaning warehouse. The management was sometimes disheveled but was over all good, I meat lots of different and interesting people. The weather and temperature was the hardiest part of the job as well as rule changes and lots of walking. The pay was good, we had holiday lunches and lots of days off.
Pros
Good pay, lots of holiday party's, fun and interesting co-workers. Forklift driving.
Cons
The weather, the warehouse temperature and rule changes, slack co-workers.
Fun environment but little room for advancement.
FLOW/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Owasso, OKJuly 8, 2014
Working at Target is always a fun experience for me it allowed me to work together as a team with individuals. Management was also great they understood and was very flexible with scheduling.
Pros
Great environment, teamwork, and flexibility.
Cons
The pay, hours, and little room for advancement.
Productive, humanitary and service oriented company
Order Filler-Freezer (Former Employee) –  Los Lunas, NMAugust 7, 2013
Order filling is a challenging work which maintain your in veri good shape. Our purpose to serve others in live is something that you refresh and relearn in this place. Management is good and work enviroment and peers is amazing. Hardest part of the Job was dealing with the sub cero temperatures but at the end the joy of been an example to others in dedication and performance was more that a reward.
Pros
Productivity rewards
Productive employees
Auto Worker (Current Employee) –  Flat Rock, MIMarch 3, 2014
helpful coworkers, poor management, I enjoy my job, however there is no job security
Pros
free medical insurance
Cons
no job security
Team work
Event Staff Associate (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTOctober 26, 2015
Insure that merchandise is delivered to the proper location; often using pallet jackets (non-electronic)
Communicate with internal staff; outside vendors regarding set-up and logistics of major events. Interact with guests, verbally and hands-on with questions or concerns for a particular event
Describe safety requirements.
Had the opportunity to learn about shipping freight
Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYOctober 13, 2014
Company had a 60% turnover rate from management to warehouse workers. Didn't give employees many job well done or advancement.
The Marines was a great experience now that I have served my country I think it's time to move on.
Uniformed victims advocate for over 200 Marines (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 15, 2012
I learned that management of your personnel is the key to a successful operation.
Pros
20 years of experience as well work in all fields of the job.
Cons
the wear and tear on your body.
Logistic
logistic (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZJuly 16, 2015
Great work environment! Always on your feet 100% of the time. Dont like to sit around and not using my feet or hands. management is great also enjoyable
Optical Tech
Optical tech (Former Employee) –  Bossier City la 71111July 25, 2014
• Assist clients with insertion removal and care of contact lenses
• Assist clients to select frames that are appropriate for them
• Use measuring devices to take client measurements including bridge and eye sizes, vertex distance, papillary distance, temple length, optical eye centers for sizes for eyeglasses
• Coordinate frames and eye measurements to the optical prescription
• Insurance claims
• Sales
• Customer service
• Cashier
Assist Soldiers and their family members
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJSeptember 7, 2013
Depending on unit movement work prepare to brief soldier on their return from theather and assist family member in getting resources for various programs. The hardest part about my job was seeing the emotions of the soldiers and family members as their spouses, brother, sister get deployed and the most enjoyable was to see them united.
Pros
Being of serve to the Soldier and family member
I like active sports, swimming, horse riding, I like meals that are low in fat
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 22, 2014
start with the distribution of newspapers, taking a lot of attention, especially according to customer needs, then I focus on the verification of payments made by customers, either by check or cash, then there have problems in the office, time passes so fast that when I realize, are at 4 and 30 pm and I have to go home
Pros
Cons
sometimes
A good place to work
Moved freight to sales floor (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDJuly 2, 2015
Was able to work good hours and let them help with other events that would come up in life. I was able to work well with other coworkers and have a good working time with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOGISTIC. Our community is ready to answer.