LogistiCare

LogistiCare Employer Reviews

Logisticare
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Madison, WINovember 17, 2014
It was a very fast paced job. I enjoyed multi-tasking on the phones, computers, and having many duties at one time to do. You must be able to handle high stress levels to work here.
BED BUGS
Assistant Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee), Southfield, MINovember 6, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: low pay, too much work
Logisticare in Southfield, Mi has a bed bug issue , management is aware of it & only sprayed 16 cubicles all though they have over 100 cubicles.
Fast pace and ever changing work
Transportation Supervisor (Current Employee), Edison, NJNovember 2, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: short breaks
Every workday presents different and new challenges, No one day is that same due to the nature of the business. Co-workers are a pleasure to work with as the departments hinder on one another to sustain excellence. A typical work day for management can last 9-10 hours due to the amount of work that is completed.
Long work days and inconsistent information
Customer service rep (Former Employee), virginiaOctober 20, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: no time for family or school
A job where you will never get the same information each boss has a different answer
Horrible
ATC/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 16, 2014
Cons: everything
stay away!! Unprofessional management -low pay-ended up in hospital it was so stressful
Loved doing my job
Claims Processor (Former Employee), Norton, VaOctober 14, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: pay
I loved my job at Logisticare. I was always on top of things. I took pride in my work and made sure I done my very best.
Nice place to work in between jobs.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), South Portland, MEOctober 3, 2014
My work day is from 8am till 4:30 pm; I enjoy what I do but would like more job security and advancement opportunities.
Great!
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: nice people!
Cons: waned to stay there longer after assigntent was completed!
Very nice job through a temporary service. I liked being on the phones all day at a computer. My type of work.
Caring
Customer service representative, Office manager (Former Employee), North haven CTSeptember 15, 2014
This work place was a very fun loving working environment. The management really cared for the employees.
Busy inbound calls 120+
Call Center (Former Employee), Edison NYSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: state job (medicaid)
Cons: management people were to young..
The best part of working at Logisticare is being able to problem solve for the members. Helping coordinate their transportation needs, for better living..
Not a healthy place to work
Assistant Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee), Mechanicsville, VAAugust 21, 2014
Cons: not a healthy place to work
Very stressful being micro managed. Supervisor not knowledgeable.
Set Up to Fail By (lack of...) Management
Titanic Safety Officer (Former Employee), Tempe/Phoenix, AZAugust 9, 2014
Pros: moronic manager, dimwit director, stupid supervisors, lost leads.
Cons: no one in management has any idea what they are doing - 40% turnover!!
Pros – If you smile and nod your head through the hundreds of pointless meetings and constant rule changes and lies told by management, you may be able to survive.

Cons – No one in management has any idea what their employees do. They make arbitrary decisions and promises, none of which are followed through. Their management style is "rearranging deck – more... chairs on the Titanic." There is no chance for advancement or personal growth. Any initiative is shot down or credit is stolen by management. All management cares about is getting their secret bonuses they think hourly employees do not know about. The hiring is strictly race based where management is concerned.

Advice to Senior Management – Stop with the time wasting meetings. Stop telling employees about your $8000 patio furniture and $400 purses when employees need public assistance to survive. Stop making promises you have no intention of keeping. We know you are completely oblivious about what your employees do all day. Leave the deck chairs alone and get off the ship. The previous director and manager were great to work with; current management is clueless. We all get the Google Alerts about the poor financial condition of the company. Stop pretending that CA business will "save" you. Pay attention to the 40% turnover in the last 6 months, especially when the employees left have less than 2 years with the company.

No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company. All of the top management, including the CEO, have sold most of their stock. That is a bad sign. – less
call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Haven, CTAugust 7, 2014
Pros: provided office space
Cons: not enough pay
transportation dispatcher responsible for creating reservations for members
Call Center Lead Representative (Former Employee), North Haven, CTJuly 31, 2014
Pros: advancement
Duties often included filing paperwork, light typing and answering phones.
learning expirience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 27, 2014
i learned so many new things abojut computers moden routers especially for bussiness
Very productive workplace
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 26, 2014
Great environment with great pay and benefits. Everyone gets along with each other.
Computer & Technology Customer Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Madison, WIJuly 25, 2014
people are not friendly, the people are not professional and the work day lags and drags
Good hold over job until you find something else.
CSR (Current Employee), Long Island CityJuly 13, 2014
Pros: it's a paycheck.
Cons: toxic environment -- gossipy and vindictive coworkers, lazy management, no room for growth, you will get stuck or put where they need you.
Looking for a cohesive and positive environment where people have each others best interest? DON'T WORK HERE! Every department thinks they have it harder than the next one. Jealous, vindictive, immature coworkers who act like spoiled children when others in their department shine. On top of that you have to deal with combative callers.

I cannot speak – more... of other Logisticare locations, but this one will leave you drained.

I currently work there, but not for too much longer.... – less
If thinking about the NY location RUN FAST
Customer Service (WMR), Fraud & Abuse (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: insurance benefits, set schedule
Cons: take breaks away, understaffed, unappreciated, unprofessional, lazy management, toxic environment
It would probably take me weeks to go in detail about how toxic and draining this environment was for me. I started off in the WMR department where our breaks were constantly taken away. Our leads and supervisor were never available. Every department in the call center was under staffed, over worked and they still thought it was wise to fire employees – more... unexpectedly. The affairs between management and employees were obvious and extremely unprofessional. Said employees would have immunity and thus used this to get out of doing work, and bully other co-workers. During my time there I was hospitalized and called my supervisor everyday to give an update. I brought in all my documentation and I was STILL written up. When I first started the job I was thoroughly happy with my pay it didn't take me long to notice that it was not enough. I would go home every single day drained, and unhappy. DONT WALK, RUN away from this company. – less
unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), North Haven, CTJuly 7, 2014
I have been working there for nearly two years and the longer I stay the more unorganized it is. The management are all on different pages you will never get one answer from all of them. The job itself is a joy I like answering the phones and be able to assist customers. What I don't appreciate is when there are upset customers and the reason they are – more... upset is in the end due to the lack of communication of different departments. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About LogistiCare

Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency. Extra CARE makes all the difference... There is more to non-emergency transportation – Read more