LogistiCare Employee Reviews in United States

an okay place to work, no room for growth
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSJuly 20, 2016
an okay place to work, doesn't offer many challenges, and no room for growth as a person and employee. great co-workers, and management was okay. pay could have been better. great for college students.
Worst job I've ever had and I have work for a few companies in my time.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norton, VAJuly 16, 2016
Ok, training is for two weeks which is really not training you sit there and watch slide shows on a computer and are told to stay a wake. This company has the biggest turn over rate then any other company that I know of, the sad thing about that is they can care less!! They never ask what can be done to slow the turn over rate down some. Now they do promote with-in but if you are not a butt kisser guess what you will always be a CSR.
If you are some of the lucky ones who work past 90 days, well from that point on you never no if today is the day if you are getting walk out the door.
So whatever you do stay away from this company. You would be better off working fast food.
Pros
You get a paycheck every two weeks.
Cons
You never no when you will walk out the door.
Micromanaged
Assistant Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 15, 2016
This company is very micromanaged. Even the upper management does not know how to run the day to day operations. There is no viable training program for it's employees and no HR department that is easily able to contact.
Don't do it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJuly 13, 2016
The worst job ever. If you aren't cool with management you are treated terribly. They chose their favorites to go into special projects. If you have problems you can't talk to management because they aren't going to do anything. Team leads go off on big bosses curse them out on the call center floor and still doesn't get fired. Team leads are horrible they never want to take a sup call always sending members to voicemail. Supervisors and team leads are NEVER ON THE PHONE, they just walk around and talk and leave to get food while still on the clock. God forbid you are in after call work for 30 seconds you are getting yelled at. Terrible pay..terrible management..terrible co workers.. It's very unprofessional.. Feels like being back in high school. Management talks about everyone and because management hangs out with csrs they are telling other employees business. DRAMA FILLED.. DO NOT WORK HERE..
Unprofessional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 12, 2016
The job was a joke. The management was horrible and all they cared about was gossiping. It was very high schoolish and kiddie. If you like to brown nose, this is the place for you.
Pros
Off on weekends
Cons
No room for advancement
Depressing work envirnment
PUBLIC TRANSIT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 6, 2016
Co-workers are great to work with management team here is completely the worse management team. The management team is what makes this particular job not a good one.
Pros
Co-workers
need improvement......need new management
Assistant Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJuly 4, 2016
love to help people/ co workers are great, poor management. really enjoy the work and helping others. managers are new and need a lot of work.
Pros
good pay in melville
Cons
no growth
Horrible place
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2016
I used to work for this company a while back. I was there for about a year but I had to leave this company is terrible. Honestly I do not know why they keep this company running. They treat people like garbage there is no room for advance unless you kiss a** or are bffs with supervisors or managers.
Pros
Check on time
Cons
Everything especially the supervisors and managers they are full of themselves
Productive and fast pace environment
Billing Specialist (Claims) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2016
I learned a lot about productivity and being as efficient and accurate as possible. I enjoyed working for my supervisor and co-workers.

Logisticare is a get asset to those in the community who need transportation that is dependable and always available.for their customers.
Cons
The pay scale
A valuable service is be provided.
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAJune 28, 2016
A valuable service is be provided.

There is no loyalty for people who have given their all to help the company be successful. They care about how much they can squeeze to get a higher profit margin.
Worst place to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 27, 2016
This company has absolutely no moral towards its employees. Human Resources doesn't exist. Management shows favoritism and lacks professionalism and managerial skills. Supervisors shove their work off to team leads because they just aren't competent enough to figure it out themselves. The training classes are unstructured and lack organization.

Very hostile working environment because it's a call center that's equivalent to a high school cafeteria. They hire friends and family versus people who actually capable of doing the job effectively. Very catty and drama filled with lots of gossip.

Not compensated enough to deal with the unprofessionalism and incompetence of the staff and its employees.
Pros
Plenty of over time
Cons
Short breaks, low compensation, too much drama in the work place
South Portland Maine office is a TRAIN WRECK!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, MEJune 27, 2016
I went to work there on a referral by Bonney Staffing. What a mistake! The "trainer" would pop in for a minute, the "training" was a computer program that had no relationship to the work on the floor, then the "trainer" would have to go back on the floor to work. One person would tell me one thing, only to find it wasn't right. The management gave this song and dance about "customer service and accuracy" being the most important thing, then all I got was pressure to be faster! The calls I was told would be from one or two contracts, but this was never the contracts I was told, so I wasn't prepared for the calls I got. Don't work here, it's a mess and a miserable place, though co-workers would try to be helpful. Many of the "members" were nice, but some were plain awful on the phone, yelling and using vulgar language.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Calls and everything else, especially pay!
Unprofessional
Call Center Lead (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTJune 24, 2016
Much like any call center, the work is easy to get used to.
The problem here is that upper management didn't work with employees, supervisors played favorites, and if they didn't like someone, would often look to give them a hard time.

Very unprofessional place, and I was forced to quit once due to a conflict with a tenured Lead; which neither management nor HR wanted to acknoledge or do anything about.
Pros
Very, VERY lax place
Cons
Management played favorited.
Review
Bilingual Customer Service/Spanish (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 21, 2016
The job is very easy to do, takes no effort as long that you have the correct customer skills for the members.
Management needs working. I enjoy my job very much, the pay for the experience I hold is under the paid. Only reason am looking for a higher pay.
Pros
Mon to Fri and 8am-5pm
Csr
Customer Care Rep (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAJune 21, 2016
This has been my first job at a call center. I must say that working at logisticare has been a great experience. The management is great they work very closely with the employees.
Favoritism with supervisors and management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 15, 2016
There's no way you could move up. If you kiss a** (pardon my French) to the supervisors and management you'll move up. Just give them the latest gossip and hang out with them out of work and do as they say, THEN you'll get promoted to a "lead position." Management sleeps with supervisors, employees in general. If you don't want to lose your job you have to kiss a** (pardon my French again) and hope for the best. Get your experience and leave first chance you get. Still there and excited to leave.
Pros
Benefits and SOME employees
Cons
Everything else
Needs work
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2016
Logisticare is a good stepping stone, but it has very little growth for advacnedment, feels like an deadin job, and raises are not the best and company seems to not care in my opinion about employees.
Pros
good people, flexible schedule
Cons
raises are not the best, messy people
Great entry level position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 13, 2016
Login to phone and start accepting reservations for transportation for members with medical insurance. Members would have to call in within a certain amount of business days to reserve a ride. i took reservations from states all around the U.S. being that we were the largest non-emergency transportation service. Also, would set up discharges, wheelchair vans, and stretcher transport. I learned customer service, quality assistance, and how to be courteous to customers. Management was friendly and helpful with great leadership. My co-workers were talkative and we took part in office pot-lucks. The hardest part of my job was the changes in quality assurance due to lack of call volume during slow seasons. The most enjoyable part of the job was socializing with co-workers in between calls or towards the end of the day.
Pros
Watch TV on break
Bad Corporate Culture
Senior Virtualization Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2016
Work there at your own risk. Management is not open to new ideas.They operate as if they are still a mom and pop shop.
The horror of working for LogistiCare
CSR Bilingual (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTJune 10, 2016
This is the worst work place anyone can work for. They go against everything they say they are as a company and who they represent. They work with the state of CT and automatically you expect support and help as that's what their purpose is and its completely the opposite. You have members literally in urgent need of assistance and they completely downgrade them and brush them off at their leisure. I don't understand how this is even being allowed but I refuse to be a part of their workplace in these conditions
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
They go against everything they represent

2.9