LogistiCare

LogistiCare Employee Reviews

Educational
Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee), Edison, NJMarch 18, 2015
LogistiCare is a good company I was able to gain experience and learn about the medical transportation and healthhcare industry. However, the management staff at their New Jersey office are not the most pleasant people to work with. There is no confidentiality among upper management and they do not value their employees. The compensation for the work load designated to the employees should be greater.
Not A Place To Build A Career
Customer Service (Former Employee), EdisonMarch 13, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: low pay & terrible benefits
I had just started when I noticed all of the original employees were either being fired or quitting and replaced with temps from staffing agencies.
Great place to work , MANAGMENT SUCKS
Assiatant transportation Rep (Former Employee), Maryland Heights, MOMarch 6, 2015
Pros: easy work
Cons: management
i was a former worker for the Maryland heights location in Missouri, I loved my job everything was easy there is no way you could fail unless you really don't care . Only thing I can negative about the job is the MANAGEMENT , its horrible either they don't care , are showing favoritism to certain employees , or don't know anything . Age comes into play with a lot of the managers or leads. Also to many PERSONAL relationships in the company. Boyfriend and girlfriends , boyfriend and boyfriend, ALOT of best friends. Sometimes can be VERY unprofessional.
Great short-term solution
TCSR (Former Employee), OKC, OKMarch 3, 2015
Pros: good money and benefits
Cons: unprofessional, unorganized, understaffed, micromanaged
I worked at oklahoma location for six months before walking out. The money was nice, some of the people are nice, but none of that lasted long. I worked as tcsr (Where's My Ride). It started off easy, the money was awesome, and the hours were perfect. Working holidays weren't so bad. No one called and you just hung out for 4 hours.

It all went bad when we got a new phone system. My job changed without warning, there was an impossible amount of work to do out of nowhere. My supervisor was no help at all and insisted on micro-managing everyone making the atmosphere increasingly uncomfortable. The transportation manager was very sweet, but she didn't always have the time to help everyone because our supervisor was absolutely terrible. I seriously don't know how that woman got her job.

I walked out because it wasn't what I signed up for and it was an extremely stressful situation. It's an okay job if you need some money, but I wouldn't consider it as a long-term solution. You only get promoted if they like you. Besides the general manager, the company is a clique. This phony "family" vibe they try to give off is transparent.

Overall, this company is extremely unorganized, understaffed, and unprofessional. The money is good, but will take a toll on you mentally. The insurance is good too.
worst job I ever had
coordinator (Former Employee), Tempe, azFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: people huge turn over rate meet lots of new amazing people
Cons: management, pay
After 4 years I the last management switch was awful to me walking out I have never walkout of any company. The constant changing of policy make your job impossible to do. The office politics are the worst extremely unfair. Not writings this as a duscrumpled employee but I highly suggest you look for something different. They do not pay enough money for the amount of work and bs you are put through. As of now 90 percent of this office is a temp all long term employees have left there positions even with out having work . Good luck be prepared .
The Management is poor
CSR/Receptionist (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: favoritism
The overall job is great but the management shows a lot of favoritism which causes many to have to do enough work for 3 people. The workers were okay but everyone was in cliques and cause the work to be overwhelming when coworkers did not want to help. The most enjoyable time was when the manager was away.
Easy and ridiculous
Csr (Current Employee), AtlantaFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: easy job. good health plan
Cons: hard to get in full time without temp agency, 3 hrs of vacation time per month, write up if you do not have sick time and miss a day.
As a customer service rep( CSR) your pretty much scheduling people for rides to their medical appointments. My problems with the company come in with their policies. If you do not have sick hours and you have to go to the hospital and take a day off you get written up. They don't care that your are following Doctors orders. You also acrew 3 hours of vacation per month. i am not used to working with a company who does not care for their employees. i guess i've been spoiled.

The office in ATL will give you $10 starting off and the health plan is a good one.
comfortable place to work
Java Developer (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 16, 2015
I am glad to work with LogistiCare. I had very good experience both productively and working environment. I had very good opportunity to learn new skills like SOAP webservices, various design patterns etc.
Mainly managing skills helped me more. Team member's were very co-operative.
Had fun working with them.
A good customer service job starter
customer service representative (Former Employee), Austin, TexasFebruary 15, 2015
This job allowed me to interact with people over the phone and learn how to effectively assist all needs, all inbound calls.
Good Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Haven, CTFebruary 3, 2015
Stress Work , Good Experience., Good co-workers, and learned a lot of the Customer Services Policy. A very stress place to work
Knowing that you have provided transportation to someone with no other means of getting there.
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), North Haven, CTFebruary 2, 2015
Working for this company, you get a chance to communicate with many different types of people. You also get a chance to know that you have helped someone by getting them to the necessary place the needed to get to.
Great Place to Start
Team Lead (Current Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 1, 2015
Pros: promotion from within, giving back to the community and downtime for the employees
Cons: pay and lack of some employees for the importance of what we do
The company definitely provides the opportunity for all cultures and backgrounds to have a good steady income without and racial or stereotype behavior. The company believes in promoting from within, which allows each employee to excel and do their best to be noticed and grow.
The best job that I have ever had.
volunteer driver (Former Employee), Senatobia,MsJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: eveything was great to me
I was a volunteer driver for the state of Mississippi.I couldn't wait until my faxes would come in to see where I would be driving to the next day.I was in a different town everyday.I met new people everyday.I enjoyed conversations with the people that I transported.I liked the job so much that I would take trips on Saturdays also.This was the best job that I have ever had.Compensation was the best.It was not all about the money though.To me,from a personal aspect,it was about helping the members get to and from appointments.At the end of the day,I felt great knowing that I had helped somebody.Sadly;the state of Mississippi lost the contract to transport.June 30,2014 was my last run that I had.I literally pray everday that we somehow get the contract back.Logisticare of Mississippi definetly impacted my life as an employee in mighty way.I also know that it impacted the members in all 82 counties in Mississippi in a great way.I must say also that the entire staff in the office were great.I mean from the receptionist to the customer service reprensatives,to the customer service supervisor,to the office manager,to the compliance manager,to the vehicle inspector and etc.In closing,I would just like to say,if it is at all possible,Mississippi Medicaid,award the transportation contract back to Logisticare.
Productive and Busy work place
Call Service Representative (Former Employee), New Haven, CTJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: nice relaxed environment and friendly co workers
Cons: short lunches and low pay
Busy call center, independently take calls to book transportation pickup for medical patients appointments. Management was very busy but always ready to help assist with problem calls. Most enjoyable part of my day was when our customers would give me a compliment on my customer service.
JUST ANOTHER OFFCIE
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: in walking distance from my house
Cons: it was a office
A normal day in a office setting A OFFICE WITH MORE MORE PEOPLE THAN SEATS
Its a call center
Mass Transit Specialist (Current Employee), Cranston, RIJanuary 26, 2015
It's a call center, lots of phone calls. If you dont like cubicles this is not the job for you.
Worst place to work!
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: nothing!
Cons: they asked for so much and gave nothing good
Dont even think to work here!! It is q factory. You are a slave there! They dont respect you and when you go for the first time they made you feel like they are the best and you will have the best job! But not! Its not true!! Manager supervisor leads and coah are so unprofessional. There are changing policies every months to the enployees so they can have more benefits for the company and not for their employees. They changed your schedule whenever they want they dont even ask you like you dont have a life!.. I was so happy there but I got dissapointed! Please dont go.. You'll regret it! They have preference over the employees when They said everyone is equal yeah right!! And when they promote you they just race .50 cents when you will have more work. And by December what a shame!!! They made a stupid party not even a decent food. They just gave gift card to 10 employees when there are 100 employees! Its crazy!!! Worst job ever!
Worst job I have ever worked for
Facility Rep (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 19, 2015
This was the worst job that I've ever worked for, they change your positions with out asking how you feel about it! The supervisor and managers are all fake and you feel like you can't ask questions without getting on their nerves! The Gm is cool but doesn't have your back and the Operations manager is a horrible person
Fun
CSR (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: place is really dirty
Its a good job, You learn a lot about transportation.
leads and supervisor are amazing they help a lot
Fast paced and productive office setting
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 14, 2015
Verified urgent appointments with registered health professionals and scheduled Medicaid transportation reservations. The most enjoyable part of this job is helping someone in need to get to their destination so they can obtain the medical care the deserve.

About LogistiCare

Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency. Extra CARE makes all the difference... There is more to non-emergency transportation – Read more

LogistiCare Salaries