LogistiCare Employee Reviews

Good co-workers, bad management
WMR customer service (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMarch 26, 2017
Logisticare was a good job, specially for those who love call centers. Only issue is that its very strict. The pay is okay, i would recommend for those who do not want a physical labor job.
Pros
Cool co-workers
Cons
Very strict
Productive and organized environment.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norton, VAMarch 24, 2017
It is a great job to have. Very much like family once you get connected to everyone. The pay is good and so are the hours. They are also able to work with any type of schedule issues you may have.
Review of working at Logisticare
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Island City, NYMarch 23, 2017
The worst place to work in. Micromanagement at its best, large inbound call volumes, large turn over rate, dead end position. I hated working at this job because there was no room for advancement and no room for growth. Management played favorites and promoted who they wanted to promote. I felt like I was in a bad dream.
Pros
stationery all day, no outside movement
Cons
15 minutes breaks and a half hour lunch
Work at this company taught me alot and has gave me the experience I need to move forward.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 21, 2017
The company it self is ok and can be a great place to work but overall a management team can really mess up a good company and that's the case at LogistiCare. I would love to go back but only if they get rid of the whole management team and start fresh.
Pros
They will show alot of love during the holidays and birthdays.
Cons
The management sucks.
Productive fun envoirment to grow
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2017
This company has build me up in many ways, from helping talk to people who are in need of medical help to manage and lead my own team. The most enjoyable part of my job was walking in to Logisticare and having everyone greet you, they make you feel like your at home.
Pros
Pot lucks, free coffee and great people
Cons
Short breaks
not worth it
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTMarch 21, 2017
they pay you scraps from the kid's table while wanting you to work like your the CEO. The rules, policies and managers all need to be updated. would never go back.
Prison
Healthcare Facility Representative (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYMarch 11, 2017
Very unfair and unprofessional management. Management creates new workplace policies on a day to day basis. Terrible work environment and mentally draining. I wouldn't recommend working here.
RUN as fast as you can AWAY from this company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMarch 10, 2017
Management is terrible! They are rarely around to help you, much less to take supervisor calls when the customer asks for it, and when they are around to take the calls, they do it begrudgingly! Half the time that I worked at this miserable place, I was never happy. Pay is terrible! If you want to start somewhere, go somewhere else! If I could give this joke of a company a zero or a negative I would! I felt like I was in a Sales position, yet I was a Customer Service agent, the robot like pace they expected you to get through the calls, and the requirement that you had to have 60 calls in ONE day was absolutely preposterous!!! DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOKE OF A COMPANY!! I was only there for 2 months, and still it was too much for me!
Pros
None.
Cons
Too many to count.
It was a routine job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 8, 2017
Some days were enjoyable, I loved talking to the elderly. There were days where you would get some unpleasant calls but I always found a way to keep calm in those scenarios.
Pros
Pot lucks
Cons
No big pay raises
Safe
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 6, 2017
Logisticare is a awesome place to work , with friendly smiles , and nice members , they award you when your quality on calls are awesome . and you cannot get fired unless you don't come to work ,
The company objective is great.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 3, 2017
This company ability to establish a relationship with each individual is amazing. It strives on unity. They have expectations and they do recognize each employee that meets or exceeds them.
Pros
Hot lunch for sale, Recongnition, and flexibility.
Cons
Everything can change at any moment.
own space
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTMarch 2, 2017
Great and friendly atmosphere. Fast pace in learning and you have be able to adjust to changes especially last minute. Great managers and always being able to help you especially if you don't know something
Pros
raffles
Cons
short lunches
Mediocre Businesses Don't get good reviews ...
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTFebruary 27, 2017
The Management is just as immature and ignorant as the employees and co-workers around you .
If you have a disability and it's a not a good day for you , don't think they're gonna accept that because even though they have 49 Reps in ready and only 30 calls in cue , you have to stay and have your mental breakdown in the office somewhere because they definitely need you .. 🙄😒
Good starting place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2017
Straight forward a lot of phone calls/ patients and better customer service/ Management is fairly new on some parts and is always changing policy/ Its kind of crazy at times but get better/ Members will be the hardest part and bathroom times/ Meting your quotes is probably the best of Complimentary calls
Pros
Clocking out
Overall good
Public Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 27, 2017
Good place to work - Good colleagues - overall goal anf mission very worthwhile. Communication was sometimes lacking - did not have adequate staffing to do the work load required.
Office Environment, Management, Advancement
Transportation Call Center Router (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VAFebruary 20, 2017
Office Environment is below average, office furniture is broken and does not function. Make do with what you have and make your own accommodations where necessary.
Management is non communicative except in the way of written communications. Often times no Management is on the call center floor to answer questions. Managers usually have doors closed to not be disturbed by the employees. Rarely do Management level mingle or even speak to employees.
Advancement is non existent unless you are in the echelon.
Pros
It is a job.
Cons
Awful draining environment.
Call Center Environment-Fast Paced
Public Mass Transit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 16, 2017
Logisticare Solutions provides Customer Service in the non-emergency transportation field. Overall, good environment. I strongly suggest the company improve their employee retaining policies. What is not good is that the call center is never constant retaining their employees. This cause the company have to be constantly training new classes and representatives don't stay for long. Bilingual Representatives should have a higher compensation since they are required to perform many roles at a time.
Pros
Good schedule, extra-curricular activities for employees, employee of the month incentives.
Cons
Call Center is unsteady, quality of employees hired does not meet standard office personnel criteria, pay rate
CBL lead representative
CBL lead customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2017
Logisticare has offered many opportunities to me and has allowed me to grow with in the company within a short period of time due to my dedication to meeting all company needs. I am now branching out to expand my knowledge and have a successful career.
Productive, professional environment
Facilities Representative (Current Employee) –  Long Island City, NYFebruary 15, 2017
Managed phone calls for a non emergency transportation, while Taking reservations through web and fax. Management is always around to assist
This Company ROCKED!
Job Coach/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 14, 2017
I loved working for this company! I'm so upset I had to leave. It was a very comfortable environment. The job was easy and the people were so nice!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LogistiCare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9