Logistics Health Incorporated

Logistics Health Incorporated Employee Reviews in United States

They will promise you everything you want/need and never deliver.
Medical Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 15, 2016
A typical day at work involves scheduling appointments for service members to attend appointments for their medical readiness profiles.

I've learned a lot of very useful information and interesting facts from this employer.

Management is a joke, the entire department is ran horrendously and for how well they do the services they advertise it is truly a miracle that they are as good at it as they advise you. If you have a question or concern, be sure to never specifically ask your supervisor for help or it will be held against you. Do not ask questions that will involve any sort of thought behind the answer, as you will be viewed as a person who is trying to instigate problems. Do not question what one supervisor will tell you, even if another supervisor has told you something completely different.

The Coworkers are easily the only good part about the job. The genuine thoughtfulness and hard work that comes from this company is 100% the employees. I wholeheartedly believe any member of management is only interested in looking out for themselves. The only way to get any actual information or help at all is to ask a co-worker who isn't management.

The hardest part of the job is when you accept a position that is listed as 40 hours per week, you will not get those hours. You will only get them if they are busy enough to provide them to you. When the work is a typical day, there is not enough work for everyone to do and you will be sent home early, with out pay. Hopefully you aren't thinking about the late shift with the shift differential, because you will be asked
  more... (forced, if you want hours) to switch to an earlier shift. You may be interested in receiving the $13.70 an hour they advertise as the starting wage for this position, however you will not receive that rate until you are finished with training, and you will not receive the 40 hours per week in this position until you are a full time employee. (Be advised, this can be a minimum of 3 months, with no guarantee to be hired on and will more than likely be longer than that.) I absolutely recommend everyone who reads this interview to only except the early or possibly the mid-shift so you can hopefully get the hours you're expecting from taking a full-time position.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the part where I do not get the promised starting wage.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the part where I do not get the promised starting amount of hours.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the part where I do not get the benefits, or become a full time employee, due to an unforeseen illness.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the part where I do not get the decency to have any sort of guaranteed parking spot and you are expected to arrive nearly an hour early (daily) to find one.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the part where I have done every single thing imaginable to be respectful, courteous, and understanding, as well as flexible to accommodate some of the business needs, but because I am only a temp employee (just like you will be when you regrettably accept this position) my needs are neglected and laughed at. I promise, if you accept this position, you will discover that below all of the very nice looking, very proper and "very apologetic" staff you will find that what was promised to you and the manner in which you receive it, will all be unattainable. Even if you manage to successfully meet their unrealistic goals for your performance metrics, and even if you manage not to miss work the entire time it takes them to decide to hire you; the respect and appreciation, as well as the courteousness of sticking to their word will not come.
Pros
Not a difficult job. Excellent co-workers.
Cons
Neglectful management, false-promises, and inability to commit to anything. Not enough hours
Great
Lead Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 5, 2015
Very great company to work for. Will have you moving and shaking but will ensure you are properly cared for. Can grow if you stay and develop with the company.
Pros
Great
Cons
Excellent company that cares for its employees
Medical Provider Network Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIOctober 29, 2015
This company cares for its employees. The work place is always being advanced for the betterment of its staff. They are a healthcare company that is committed to putting employee healthcare first.
Great place to work for, too busy at times though
Medical Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIAugust 3, 2015
I love the benefits, my coworkers, and the management at LHI. The job is actually pretty good too, but when it is busy there is no end in sight and the mandatory extra hours cause sever burnout.
Working with complex health cases in telephonic setting
Case Manager Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  La Crosse WIJuly 13, 2015
Very good company to work for. Working with survivors and responders to the World Trade Center, Pentagon and Shanksville. Gov't program. Work place setting is in many cubicles. High paced. Hardest part is dealing with members who are dying related to their exposures at WTC. Management is young in age and immature. Very high school click like team. Owner of company is excellent visionary and takes care of its employers and has a heart for Veterans, such as myself.
Cons
Tied to a phone with minimal breaks.
Productive in assisting with military service members
Admin (Current Employee) –  VariesMay 16, 2015
Love working for LHI and enjoy meeting the people. It is a worthwhile business and provides a way to give back to the community.
Its tough to keep up with the office workload...
Records Mgmt Specialist in Data Control (Current Employee) –  Corporate bldg1May 13, 2015
There is a lot of computer work to be done. Some of us work hard to get it done but aren't always appreciated for it. It really depends on your supervisor how work life can be enjoyable or miserable. There are bad bosses everywhere and here is no exception. The wellness benefits can only be used with your supervisors approval so you have to stay on that person's good side. Every department at LHI is different and the rules are different. Most people are friendly at least to your face but the supervisors and leads get together a lot to talk about the employees. Once one sup or lead has a discrepancy against an employee, it will show up in your review in the Data Control dept. There are a lot of chiefs and a lot of Indians at this company but it's still hard to switch positions because of all the unemployment in the area. Employees and temps come and go quickly here but the supervisors just get more strict and tedious. We have to account for every minute of our workday but yet there's still some that slack off-must be because they brown nose or lie about what they've been doing. Can't complain or it will back fire and make it worse.
Working out in the field for this company is a lot different than working in the office. We still try to keep the service members our #1 priority but it is very difficult working under stressful pressure that is really unnecessary.
Pros
good health benefits & a beautiful view of the MS river
Cons
Execs need to re-evaluate thier supervisors & how they treat employees
Great Place to work, very high paced
Medical Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIFebruary 18, 2015
A typical day at work was scheduling medical and dental appointments for all branches of the Military. Also scheduling disability exams for Veterans.

The hardest part of my job was staying in the same spot. Not being able to move around at will.

The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I was helping the men and women who protect us.
Flexible Schedule with Travel Opportunity
Provider Health Administrator (Former Employee) –  la crosse wiJanuary 16, 2015
Great Company!

Excellent co-workers and supervisors!

This is great for someone looking for the opportunity to travel and have the flexibility to work ONLY on the weekends.

Must be ok working with Armed Services and Government.

Must be comfortable standing on your feet for long periods of time.

Must be a self starter that's comfortable with using the computer to apply for EVENTS and take training courses.
Pros
lots of travel
Cons
lots of travel
Good starting spot
Biometric screener/ Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OhDecember 11, 2014
Great job to first start off with as a phlebotomist. Not a lot of events in Cleveland yet, but hopefully that will change soon. You will set up your station as a biometric screener. You will also have a station where you will be able to utilize youe phlebotomy skills.
Emergency Medicine
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 14, 2014
I love the fast pace of the ER. Always being diligent and meticulous with my medical decision making. The techniques that I have learned as a PA-C along with my daily reading of medical journals helps me to be the best PA that I can be. I'm a leader but I understand how to be a team player and do what is best for the patient. The hardest part of my job is clocking out after a twelve hour shift and walking past the waiting room only to notice there are patients who still acute emergent treatment. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to give back to my community by being a positive and inspiring role model.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
taking on too many task at once.
Wonderfully, well orgainzed company to work for
Admin (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAOctober 8, 2014
Great place to work for. Management is always polite and willing to help. What I have learned is it takes a good team that understands it is all about team work to get through the day and to get all task done accurately. We typically meetup, our team of Admins arrive to work early 6:30 am. We set up stations and then move on to assisting the military personnel with registration and information as needed and guide them through the assessment process. The hardest part of the job is it is a working lunch and the most enjoyable part of the work is helping our soldiers as they have served us by fighting for our country.
Pros
wonderful training modules
Cons
wish they had more assignments i could work every weekend
Excellent wellness facility
Quality Assurance Processing Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIOctober 1, 2014
Busy day at work. Co workers are friendly and welcoming. Always learning new ways to do our job.
Pros
getting paid for our wellness time
Cons
micro managing
Fun exciting way to earn extra money & travel
ADMIN SUPPORT, MEDICAL (Current Employee) –  ANYWHERE IN THE 50 STATESSeptember 25, 2014
Traveling all over the 50 states providing excellent medical & dental service to the us military
Pros
very easy job
Cons
paying for your utilities first then getting reimbursed
The management gets back to you in a timely manner. The compensation for expenses could be explained better in the orientation process.
Biometric Technician (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJune 27, 2014
A typical day is driving to a event site and meeting state workers at Correctional Institutes. When arriving at event might have to go through security measures depending where the event is set up. Co workers are friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and helping the participants with there health screening. Hardest part of the job is the commute to the event ,time spent driving and wondering if you will find the location to be on time for the start.
Pros
friendly co workers and meeting many new people. somewhat in charge of your own work schedule.
Cons
compensation for travel time, distance traveled, cancelled from a event
good company
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lacrosse WiJune 26, 2014
Love helping military, hard to move upward though. Nice work place and free gym. Lots of redundant entry of data.
Rewarding job as I was able to serve those in our military
VA Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  La Crosse, WIMay 26, 2014
I was able to assist our nations veterans by playing in role in contracting providers to provide care for the veterans.
Fast growing company
Medical Provider Network Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  La CrosseFebruary 20, 2014
Vast medical knowledge obtained from working with this company.
Large company working with Government agencies
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  LaCrosse WIFebruary 7, 2014
Great large company working on government agencies providing healthcare services.
always meeting new people/proud to help our veterans
Physician Assistant, Certified/Health Assessor (Current Employee) –  variableJanuary 22, 2014
typical day - contract so only 1 day at a time, 10hrs, interviewing veterans/completing health assessments
what I learned - how the federal gov't conducts evals/tracks health of service members
management - changes each site. so far so good
co-workers - very helpful and pleasant
hardest part - not knowing when next job is
most enjoyable - helping service members and veterans