Our organization is looking for an experienced ASP.Net Developer for a 10+ months contract position in Richmond, VA. If interested please submit a current resume.
Interviews will be done in person
1. Job Title: ASP.Net Developer
2. Location: Richmond, VA
3. Job Duration: 10+ months
4. Assignment Type: 1099, C2C
5. Pay Rate: Negotiable
Messaging team would need a .net resource to work on multiple projects. This resource will be helping messaging team to create a meaningful use provider registration application for registering providers who would like to send Syndromic, ELR and IMM data to VDH as part of meaningful use initiative. Also, messaging team will be using this resource to develop an ELR tracking application to streamline the approval process for the LOINC codes filtering criteria by DSI and DDP divisions in OEPI. This same resource will be working on various interface projects tasks as needed.
As a senior .NET developer, you will be responsible for whole software development processes including analysis system requirements, develop application flow and diagrams, design data modeling and database, develop, debug, troubleshoot, and maintain applications.
- MAINTAIN AND ENHANCE ASP.NET 3.5/MVC3 APPLICATIONS WITH C#
- ASSIST IN DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW ASP.NET MVC 4 APPLICATION WITH ENTITY FRAMEWORK 4 CODEFIRST, C#, JQUERY
- CONSUME AND/OR CREATE A WEB SERVICE
- WORK WITH A SOURCE CONTROL AND DEFECT TRACKER FOR APPLICATION PROMOTION PROCESSES
Required Experience and Skill Set:
- SQL SERVER 2005 AND ABOVE
- ASP .NET 3.5 OR HIGHER
- T-SQL STORED PROCEDURES, FUNCTIONS AND SSIS PACKAGES
- ASP .NET MVC 3.0 OR HIGHER AND C#
- WCF, WEB SERVICES
- VERY GOOD ORAL AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Preferred Experience and Skill Set:
- ORACLE PL/SQL
- MS VISIO, MS ACCESS