Our organization is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Analyst for a (6+ months) position in Los Angeles, CA. Please see the below job description and if interested submit a current resume.
1. Job Title: Helpdesk Analyst
2. Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
3. Job Duration: 6+ months
4. Assignment Type: 1099, C2C
5. Pay Rate: Negotiable
6. Special Requirements: 3+ years exp., network, healthcare
Job Description: Service desk analyst position entailing answering calls to assist users with an assortment of hardware
and software-related issues; creation of service requests and change orders as reported by customers - escalating to
appropriate specialists if unable to resolve issue directly; managing various queues and work flows to ensure Service
Level Agreements are met; interacting with customers to gather and relay information as needed; closely adhering to
established processes and procedures.
- Participates productively as member of team.
- Completes complex tasks, assignments and defined processes with some level of independence.
- Multiple assignments worked and completed simultaneously as directed by leadership.
- Identifies, prioritizes and resolves some questions and issues independently. Answers questions of peers. Escalates
more complex questions or issues appropriately.
- Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related industry and legal regulations.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Requires 3-5 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills, including professional telephone skills.
- Office administrative experience and skills.
- Ability to follow written policies, procedures and guidelines, and give feedback to leadership.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems.
- Self-motivated with good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret basic to moderately complex documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and government/healthcare guidelines.
- Basic PC troubleshooting skills.
- Basic familiarity with IT networking and/or California healthcare programs and regulations a plus.