Our organization is looking for an experienced IT Auditor for a 6+ months contract position in Richmond, VA. If interested please submit a current resume.
1. Job Title: IT Auditor
2. Location: Richmond, VA
3. Job Duration: 6+ months
4. Assignment Type: 1099, C2C
5. Pay Rate: Negotiable
6. Special Skills: Planning and Performing Security Audits, Internal Control Standards and Best Practices, CISA, Government Audit Standards, NIST Compliance Standards
Strong candidates will have experience in system auditing experience using auditing standards such as Governmental Auditing or Institute of Internal Auditing. NOT just Security Auditing, but experience with formal write-ups and the ability to convey findings to senior management. NIST Compliance Standard Experience is also highly desired.
Performs information security/system audits of client-server and web based applications in accordance with best practices and applicable Commonwealth of Virginia information security standards. Provide formal write-up of findings using established standards (similar to Governmental Auditing Standards or Institute of Internal Auditing standards) and present findings to Senior Management.
IT Auditor 3
Years of Experience:
3-6 years minimum
**Certified Information Systems Auditor highly desired**
Performs comprehensive information security and other information technology audits and reviews to ensure the agency adheres to applicable Commonwealth of Virginia information security standards and best practices.
- Plans and performs required information security audits of sensitive systems.
- Determines and recommends improvements in current risk management controls
- Plans and performs reviews of new systems development efforts.
- Performs other reviews of information system controls
- Submits required audit-related documentation
- Assists in developing clear and concise written audit reports.
- Reviews corrective action plans.