Our organization is looking for an experienced Junior Technical Analyst for Applications for a (Contract to Hire) position in Anaheim, CA. Please see the below job description and if interested submit a current resume.
1. Job Title: Junior Technical Analyst for Applications - US Citizen or Green Card
2. Job Location: Anaheim, CA
3. Job Duration: Full Time
4. Assignment Type: Contract to Hire
5. Pay Rate: Negotiable
6. Special Requirements: java,unix,sql,script
Junior Technical Analyst for Applications with 1-3 years experience in; java,unix,sql,script,scripting.
Position: Junior Technical Analyst for Applications
1.Act as the primary point of contact with the client for production support issues, change controls, and day to day operations of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application.
2. Follow through on all production issues and questions to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner.
3. Monitor the daily, monthly and weekly finance and payroll cycles and follow escalation procedures.
4. Develop specifications, analyze the ERP application data and write programs for interfaces, reports and application customizations.
5. Must have some experience with conversion, interface and report development. Must have recent SQL writing experience (projects or work experience).
6. Knowledge of ETL tools such as Pervasive Data Integrator, Informatica or other equivalent tools is a plus.
7. Knowledge of reporting tools such as Business Objects, Crystal reports or other industry equivalent tools is a plus.
8. Strong Programming experience with Java, Windows and UNIX scripting is a plus.
9. Experience supporting ERP applications especially Financial Accounting is a plus.
10. Knowledge of Configuration Management is desired.
11. The ability to perform software builds and install product releases is desired.
12. Knowledge of scheduling tools such as Autosys and/or Control M is desired.