Our organization is looking for an experienced Programmer Analyst for a 6+ months contract position in Richmond, VA. If interested please submit a current resume.
Interviews will be in person.
1. Job Title: Programmer Analyst
2. Location: Richmond, VA
3. Job Duration: 6+ months
4. Assignment Type: 1099, C2C
5. Pay Rate: Negotiable
Our client is looking for a JAVA / J2EE Developer with a minimum of 2 years Oracle Database and PL/SQL experience to assist with support of a vendor provided Sex Offender Registry system based on Oracle Forms and Reports.This position will be involved with development and support of Java/JEE programs in addition to support of the Registry.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Oracle database is required
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation is required.
- Experience with the following technologies: Web Services, Struts, and XML/XSLT, Spring, and JPA is preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with UNIX OS, UNIX Shell Scripting, and UML are strongly preferred.
- Experience with Rationale Requisite Pro, Rational Application Developer, Eclipse and WebSphere Application Server are preferred. Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports is preferred.
- The ability to successfully interact in a team environment is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required.