Our organization is looking for an experienced Systems Analyst for a 3+ months contract position in Fort Worth, TX. If interested please submit a current resume.
ALL INTERVIEWS WILL BE DONE IN PERSON.
1. Job Title: Systems Analyst
2. Location: Fort Worth, TX
3. Job Duration: 3+ months
4. Assignment Type: 1099, C2C
5. Pay Rate: Negotiable
6. Special Skills: SDLC, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Project, HR, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Candidate Gateway, People Tools, SQL, Crystal
Participate in the development of detailed design specifications for use by technical teams.
- Develop unit and system test plans validating business goal accomplishment.
- Work with technical developers to make decisions to meet the design goals laid out in logical product road map and by management.
- Work with team to prioritize issues which require attention, and work to resolve issues based on an understanding of business problems.
- Draw appropriate resources together in order to address technical issues.
- Mentor progress of team and provide mentoring where appropriate.
- Serves customer community and completes prioritized requirements in a timely manner
- Successful adherence to standardization and compliance related to security, integrity and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Works with senior technical staff members to create current and future technologies and methodologies * Develops strong partner-relationships with internal and external teams
- Provide on-site development and support services for internal and external business units
- Create, maintain and adhere to established technical system, software and network specifications related to PeopleSoft
- May be called upon in crisis to work extra hours. On call 24 hours by 7 days.
- Experience with Standard Development Life Cycle practices.
- Experience using software design support tools and productivity suites such as Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- 3-5 Years experience designing and developing solutions, including Full Life Cycle Projects.
- Experience with Human Resources, Payroll for North America, Benefits Administration, Employee Self Service e-modules, with Talent Acquisition and Candidate Gateway a plus
- Familiar and some experience with People Tools, Application Designer and report writing tools including SQL and Crystal.
- 5+ years experience within a medium to large technology service organization
- 5+ years experience with current company related technologies