This Position is Contingent on Government Contract Award
Resume- must show complete work and education history and demonstrate the experience and qualifications to perform work. Resume cannot be no more than 3 pages: using 12 point or larger font for text, with a maximum page size of 8.5” x 11”. Candidate must agree to sign a letter of commitment- if selected; and attend oral briefing
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC” or “the Commission”) was created by Congress in 1974 as an independent agency with the mandate to regulate commodity futures and option markets in the United States. The agency protects market participants against manipulation, abusive trade practices, and fraud. Through effective oversight and regulation, the CFTC enables the markets to serve better their important functions in the nation's economy- providing a mechanism for price discovery and a means of offsetting price risk. The CFTC
maintains its headquarters office in Washington, DC and has three (3) regional offices in Chicago, IL; New York, NY; and Kansas City, MO.
Serve as the Program Manager and primary point of contact for Logistics Service Solution, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)/customer, Contracting Officer or Contracting Officer Representative- as it relates to having program and management oversight in proving administrative support to CFTC Headquarters and 3 regional offices- ensure contract deliverable and performance measures.
- Well-Adverse on Program Management
- Strong Verbal Communication and Oral Presentation skills
- Excellent Personnel and Time Management skills
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Strong understanding of government contracts; contract performance and deliverables
- Conduct Interviews; Employee Selection, Screening, and Retention
- Dependable, Responsible, Reliability, Self-Initiative
- Proficient Computer Operation; Microsoft Office and Project Management Software
- Excellent Organizational Skills and ability to Multi Task
- Customer Service and Client Relations
- Ability to maintain good customer/client relations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must maintain strict confidentiality.
- Give and attend oral presentation LSS Leadership and Government Senior Leadership Briefing
- Responsible for providing all contractor employee supervision, providing completed deliverables, and assisting with resolving issues related to contract and task order performance and attending meetings as
- Ensure contractor employee has good understanding of the expectations for performance requirements- through oversight and training, mentoring, and coaching
- Manage employees- to ensure no conflict and performance measures degradation
- Capable of providing written financial status reports- as it relates labor hours expended; task order funding and expenditures- and total cost estimates
- Develop and instituting key control, transition, work safety and other management plans
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with ex sting or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to team members. Ensure project team, staff, manager training, and development.
- Establish and maintain an accurate Employee Master Time and Attendance Record
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
QUALIFICATIONS-A Must, and Preferred
- Three (3) years experience; as a Program Manager, and or within Administrative Management field
- Strong Knowledge of U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Preferred
- Prior work experience with US Commodity Future Trading Commission (CFTC), Preferred
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Strong understanding of Project/Program Management and Quality Control
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Project Costing; and contract financial reporting
- Security Clearance- a must and preferred
- Capable of interfacing with senior level management personnel- and employees
- Highly demanding requirements; must be flexible and available for travel upon request.
- Work flexible hours- due to possible variances of schedule, special events and activities
- Candidate must past a thorough Background Investigation
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE- A MUST
- Bachelors Degree- and 5 – 7 years of direct work experience related to the requirements- within Administrative Management Field
- Verifiable - Direct work experience in administrative program/project management
- Candidate Must Submit 3 Professional References- no Family Members Transcripts MUST be presented with resume’
Indeed - 21 months ago