This Position is Contingent on Government Contract Award
*NOTE: Only Candidates, Who meet the Strict Qualification Requirements- Should Apply. Candidates Resume should clearly demonstrate relevant experience, skills and certifications,
Support Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL) Education and Training Section. The Test Administrator supports the voluntary off-duty education program and mandatory upgrade training requirements. Tests include but are not limited to the Defense Activity for Non-traditional Education Support (DANTES), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Professional Military Education (PME), Defense Language Proficiency Tests (DLPT), Career Development Course (CDC), and other voluntary education-testing program.
- Extensive Understanding and Knowledge of DoD/US Air Force Educational System, Regulations, and Terminology
- Certified Test Proctor/Test Administrator Experience
- Knowledge of/experience with standardized educational and military testing programs, which includes prior experience with a variety of electronic testing programs, is required
- Knowledge of/experience with/understanding of AF terminology, military rank structure, office procedures, and education programs
- Proficiency with Windows Operating Software and Microsoft Office Suite- REQUIRED
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION- A MUST
- Candidate must successfully complete (95% right) the Examination for DANTES Testing Personnel and DANTES Test Administrator’s Instructional Course within two weeks of assuming position.
- Pass a Thorough National Agency Background and Security check
- Former US Air Force Personnel, Preferred
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE- A MUST
Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
3+ years relevant work and or volunteer experience
Candidate Must Submit References- no Family Members
Transcripts MUST be submitted with resume’
Good Verbal and Oral Communication skills
Dependable, Responsible, Reliability, Self-Initiative
Proficient Microsoft Office Programs
Proficient in Basic Computer Operation
Customer Service and Client Relations
- Ability to maintain good customer/client relations.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Test Administrator is responsible for administering the following categories of tests to eligible military and civilian personnel and their dependents as authorized by DANTES, AFIADL, DLPT, AF, AMC and local regulations (NOTE: additional tests may be added as needed):
- a. All Air University Education Logistics and Communications (AU A4/6) tests including CDCs and non-resident PME.
- b. Any tests specifically required by an education institution that would include admission tests, placement tests and proctored exams.
- c. Tests requested to be administered by eligible personnel, such as correspondence course and qualification/certification exams.
- d. Any test required by the Air Force that is not normally administered through Military testing, such as Type 6 exportable course exams.
- e. Examinations identified on the most current FAA Airman Knowledge Test Authorization Matrix.
- f. Other tests used in local advisement or guidance programs, to include career assessment and interest inventories, as requested by the Test Control Officer (TCO).
Traditional Education Support (DANTES) Examination Program Handbook (DEPH) Vol I and II, AU A4/6 E-Exam TCO guides, FAA Order 8080.6E Conduct of Airman Knowledge Tests, and any other TCO/Alternate TCO (ATCO) instructions/guidelines to ensure no possibility of test compromise.
g. In addition, each session will include testing and applicable administrative time. This schedule is subject to change as required by testing demand and/or program modifications. If a scheduled test session must be canceled due to an emergency, a 24-hour notification prior to the start of the session must be provided by the test administrator to allow time to contact and reschedule those registered. Testing will not occur on Federal holidays or military down days.
h. The contractor will begin promptly and provide constant visual supervision throughout the entire testing session. Changes to the test schedule must be approved by the section Chief and must be advertised at least 2 weeks in advance. Tests are only to be scheduled when either the TCO or the ATCO is available to be present during testing.
RELATED ADMIN RESPONSIBILITIES
The following tasks must be performed in conjunction with, and in addition to, the actual test administration.
a. Authorized examinees that may be tested include active duty military, Reserve and National Guard members, DOD, NAF and DOD civilians, and US military retirees, plus adult family members of same.
b. Follows all testing procedures as prescribed by instructions from test source.
c. Check room prior to testing to ensure proper spacing between desks and that adequate lighting, heat, and air exist. Ensure testing office and testing room are kept in a condition conducive to good test performance, and that an adequate circulation of fresh air is available.
d. Require all examinees to present official picture identification before allowing them to test (i.e. military ID, Pass Port or state photo Driver’s License).
e. Maintain official test log showing the individual's name, the test title and the start and stop times for all test intervals. Ensure each examinee signs this log prior to departure.
f. Instruct all examinees at the beginning of each session as follows:
1.To read carefully and follow instructions exactly as they are printed in the test booklet or in the student e-exam guide.
2.To adhere to any prescribed time limits. The contractor will ensure that all timing limits are adhered to and the examinee is aware of the time requirements for each test.
g. Review each answer sheet as it is submitted by the examinee to ensure proper completion.
h. Lock inner and outer office doors and windows before leaving the testing office.
i. Transfer electronic data files to AU A4/6 in accordance with published procedures.
j. Inform TCO/ATCO immediately of any irregularities, which may represent the potential for a test compromise or complaint from a testing candidate.
k. Refer all questions on schedule changes or testing policy to the TCO/ATCO and all questions on interpretation or application of test results to the counselors.
l. Maintain a clean test room; wipe table/desk tops clean, dust and vacuum carpet once a week.
a. Candidate must successfully complete (95% right) the Examination for DANTES Testing Personnel and DANTES Test Administrator's Instructional Course within two weeks of assuming position. Test is open book; examinee provided opportunity to retake the exam if necessary. Failure to pass may result in termination of contract.
b. Candidate will review the Test Security is Your Responsibility training module annually in accordance with DANTES requirements.
c. In performance of contract requirements, contractor is authorized access to DANTES, FAA and AU A4/6 examinations and to the security container in which they are held.
d. Contractor must remain physically present during each test session for the entire test session unless relieved by an appropriate authority.
e. Candidate tractor must initiate a request for a National Agency security check prior to the start of contracted job.
- Monday – Friday 08:30 – 12: 30