Logix Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Employee Oriented Company
Mortgage Servicing Legal File Auditor (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 1, 2017
Company really cares about their employees. Relaxed professional environment with lots of company activities and lunches. Not micromanaged. As long as you do your work, management leaves you alone. That's was my experience in the back office.
Pros
Senior management is a very fun group.
Cons
Hard to get into the company
Summer part time
Assistant Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 25, 2017
Had a blast working here. Even though I was an inexperienced student worker, the team got me on board instantly. Working there over the summer was very enlightening.
Pros
Very family oriented staff.
Great Place to work
Brokerage and Insurance Operations (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CADecember 15, 2016
Logix is one great place to work. They really know how to treat their employees!!!
Dealing with member issues can be a challenge at times but when you see a smile on the members face it's the best thing.
Pros
Food trucks, amazing breakroom
Cons
Open on Saturday's
Great place to work but there is plenty of room for improvement
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJuly 1, 2016
Flexible hours, great teamwork from fellow co-workers
Too much micromanagement from section managers, your previous work experience it is not accounted for. Some managers practice favoritism by focusing on advancement of specific employee without caring about others in team. High turnover, some employees quit, others get terminated, and others are lucky to move on to other departments. Management is rarely available to deal with irate customers over the phone, calls get delegated to MSO 4. Managers should work on ways to make their teams and credit union successful, management should work on being mentors/role models and work on not letting good employees go, by providing opportunities to succeed in other departments within the company.
Logix is a great employer but mostly employees leave because of Managers not company
Pros
Monthly fun employee events
Cons
Needs to work aggressively in attracting and retaining employees, needs to empower Managers to show interest in professional advancement of their employees
It is a fun place
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CaMarch 16, 2015
Logix is a very upbeat fun place to work. I worked in the call center in the headquarters in Burbank, California. As a loan officer you stay very busy and productive during the day.
Fantastic Employer
Fraud Investigator / Safety and Security (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Loved every bit of this place! Cutting Edge of the financial world.
Great Company with strong core values
BRACH SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 28, 2013
Logix encourages communication, accountability, teamwork, fun, integrity, service orientation and humility.
Lockheed/logix
Senior Teller (Current Employee) –  Nashua,nhJuly 16, 2013
My day starts out doing daily cash balancing, and preparing the branch to open for the day. I figure out the cash orders for each day, and email the order to the bank. I would ensure everything operational was prepared, and up and running each day. I wait on members, cross sell products,and services, and help with opening new accounts, and answer all incoming calls. I also assist with the supply ordering for the entire branch, handle titles for the state, and audit most documents before submitting to the main office.
I assist the operations manager and lead as her back up each day. I have been crossed trainined in most of her duties, and have stood in her postion leading the operations with pride and structure.
I started nine years ago at lockheed and the company has great morales, and leadership. The main branch is in burbank california. I have reached my advancement for the local branch, and wish to further my career with a local company, so I can keep advancing,and use my skills to the fullest.
I take pride in traning and leading people to achieve there goals. I love helping anyone that needs assistance, whether its another employee, or member that comes in the bank. We all work as a team, supporting and encouring each other every day. I hope to find another company that takesgreat pride in making sure their employees are happy in there position.

My favorite part of my job is the members that come in each day. I build amazing relationships with each person that comes in the door and I truley enjoy interacting with people with a personal touch. I love getting to know
  more... them so I can help them and gain there trust. I feel the relationship you build with each person that walks through the door keeps our members coming back year after year.   less
Pros
monthy employee moral incentives, annual bonuses, teamwork
Cons
hours, dictatorship, main office in California

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logix Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

Logix Federal Credit Union Reviews by Location