LogoNation, the leader in community oriented advertising, is rapidly expanding our outside sales team. We are seeking self-motivated and dynamic Advertising Account Executives for our increasing sales opportunities selling advertising on The Original CommuniTee—our unique community promotion t-shirt. The CommuniTee is a creative advertising and marketing tool for local businesses to get their name out. In this fun and exciting outside sales role, you not only sell advertising on community t-shirts, but business pride and community spirit as well--as you help small towns and local businesses promote themselves.
As an Advertising Account Executive for LogoNation, your territory includes 25-30 small towns where you meet with town organizations and local business owners to learn about each town and develop a CommuniTee representing and promoting what is unique and special about their town.
As a Community Account Manager for LogoNation, you will establish distribution points at local organizations for free CommuniTees donated by LogoNation. You will conduct business to business sales presentations to highlight the benefits of the CommuniTee, close sales of CommuniTee ad space to local businesses, and deliver free T-shirts back to each participating business. Additional responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining good customer relationships
- Meeting sales quotas
- Submitting regular paperwork and reports
Like most outside sales positions, the Community Account Manager position can be challenging. Some of the typical challenges faced by Community Account Managers are handling rejection, working independently, and dealing with commutes and weather. Adaptable, self-motivated people who have the drive to overcome obstacles and keep a positive attitude despite these challenges are the most successful in this position. Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree, specialization in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
- Experience in outside sales - however, entry level job seekers with a track record of success are encouraged to apply
- Having reliable automobile transportation to reach the communities in your territory
Pay and Benefits:
- Base salary is $30,000
- Car allowance, health insurance allowance, and cell phone allowance for a total annualized base pay of $37,800
- Uncapped monthly commission opportunities
- Monthly and weekly incentive programs
- In-field (in-territory) training
- 100% gas reimbursement
- Home office sales school training
- Paid holidays
- Accrued time off program
- 401(K) retirement plan (with company match)
- Excellent communication and ongoing in field management support
- Career Growth Program:
In this position you will benefit most by gaining valuable outside sales training and experience that will propel your career forward. We help you get started on that track with our career growth program.
Career Growth Program:
To start: $30,000 salary as Community Account Manager
After 6 Months: Performance raise with salary increased to $32,500
After 12 Months: Performance raise with salary increased to $35,000 and promotion to Senior Community Account Manager and invited to participate in our Sales Management Training Program.
After 18 Months: Consideration for promotion to Assistant District Account Manager and provided company fuel card.
Within 24 Months: Consideration for promotion to District Manager depending on availability of openings, suitableness for promotion, and if necessary willingness to relocate.
First year total compensation for Advertising Sales Representatives averages $40,000 - $100,000