LogRhythm Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work at
SDR (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 7, 2017
This is a great company that is growing in the market. There is alot to learn and the company is truly making a difference in the world. The only down fall is there is not a career path or career development.
Great company, bad management
Lead Development/Account Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Boulder, CODecember 5, 2017
Management should not be close friends with subordinates. And if they are, they should not promote them and not keep a close eye on them.
There is a lot of nepotism at this company and the HR department doesn't truly listen when given feedback. My direct report caused me to quit this position. HR didn't care about my feedback (she was the wife of the President). A few months later, after a near mutiny, they did an investigation and the offending manager was let go.
Management is unprofessional and incompetent
Professional Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COAugust 31, 2017
LogRhythm has many smart and interesting people. Unfortunately managers have little prior experience and are in over their heads. Managers and HR retaliate against employees who acknowledge problems or suggest improvements. Training and advancement opportunities are non-existent. If you want to do the exact same work, day in and day out, for the rest of your life, this is the place for you. If you want to learn, grow, and expand your career, look elsewhere. LogRhythm is hemorrhaging its most talented and experienced employees at an alarming rate, leaving inexperienced and incompetent people in key roles. Maybe the executive team will put their egos aside long enough to make a course correction? Otherwise this company is on a road to failure.
Pros
Nice office, many good staff members
Cons
Incompetent, unprofessional, inexperienced managers in every department
Productive place that values the local culture
Director, Enterprise Delivery (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COApril 17, 2017
A typical day is full of resolving interesting problems and enjoying ourselves. We all roll-up our shelves to delivery successfully for our customers.
Pros
Free lunch, excellent people, and loves to support local companies.
Cons
A start up that is quickly growing up - sometime being pushed by our customer.
Great Workplace
Marketing Operations Intern (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COFebruary 21, 2017
This company has an extremely relaxed, smart, and fun culture. Everyone that works there is intelligent and great to work with. I've learned a lot at this company.
Pros
Tons of free food and activities.
Cons
A little too laid back at times.
Great Place to work
Security Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 23, 2016
LR is a leader in the SIEM space. They care about their employees, and we are compensated fairly. It has been great to work at a company that is focused on their customers' success.
Run away as fast as possible!
Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COApril 26, 2016
False advertising meant that I started this position with high hopes for a long career with LogRhythm. I was told there would be no micromanagement, a great work/life balance, and room for career advancement. However, I came to find out that every single activity was closely monitored, asking for even a day off meant intense scrutiny and the so-called "Defined career path" was complete garbage. And once you applied for another position within the company, you went from being treated poorly to being treated with outright contempt by a manager who does not even know the meaning of the term "manage". I was consistently asked how I could be assisted and never given any assistance, because management does not even know what the job entails. There is no defined training schedule and new team members are thrown on the phone within two days of starting; which, of course, does not make for a knowledgeable and well-trained team.

I, along with several members of my team, went to HR with complaints about management and their behavior towards us several times and nothing was done, which means morale is incredibly low in the SDR department.

Numerous allegations of impropriety were never addressed by HR.

However, I have to say that the team is wonderful and everyone truly cares about one another's success, even if management does not.
Pros
Free food Friday, wonderful team, great central Boulder location
Cons
Management has been unable to keep up with the rate of growth and should be completely overhauled
Run away as fast as you can!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJanuary 21, 2016
I was so happy to leave this place! Don't speak your mind or stand up for yourself, if you do, you will be treated terribly. My manager was on a major power trip. There was obvious favoritism and bullying. Several employees went to HR with concerns and nothing was done. Flextime doesn't really mean anything, you still are expected to work and only take limited time off.
Pros
Free lunch, yoga, gym
It's okay
Engineering (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COAugust 15, 2015
I'm not thrilled. The beginning was fine. The middle was good. The end has been difficult I'm happy to leave. I don't want to complain - management has complex. They don't want to hear the bad - only the good. You tell them the truth and you are outcast. Computer engineers find it hard to come out of their shell in the first place and then get slapped when you share your opinion. It's not an easy place to work. You definitely do not want to work in support. The management over there is crazy. Free lunch Friday is okay when the food doesn't run out. Yoga is okay. Breathing classes is weird.
Pros
Yoga
Cons
Productive fast paced yet fun place to work
Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boulder CO, (home office)March 14, 2015
My day was consumed with online demonstrations, onsite PoCs (Proof of Concepts) and becoming a trusted advisor for my clients as it realtes to archtectural solutions.
Pros
great atmosphere, driven company from management to employee
Cons
Great start up environment with lots of perks.
Marketing Events Manager (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMarch 4, 2014
Great start up environment with lots of perks. Family friendly and enjoys entertaining their employees. Growing company with a lot of advancement opportunities.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Expected to work nights and weekends to look like you take your job seriously.
Fun place, invested in employee learning, ping pong and free food fridays
Intern (Current Employee) –  Boulder, CODecember 21, 2013
Good place to work I worked there for a while, great people and growing company.
Amazing place to work to fight cyber crime
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Boulder, CODecember 11, 2013
I am new to LogRhythm Inc. but I have loved every day so far. Management is so supportive and caters to my needs in order for me to have comfortable work space. The atmosphere here is amazing! You can take a break and play a little ping-pong, foosball, basketball. They also have weekly yoga classes and free food Fridays. Every day there is something to look forward to.
A great place to work and great tech to sell.
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COAugust 22, 2013
LogRhythm continues to grow at a good clip. They have unique tech in the SIEM space that delivers tangible value for their clients. The LogRhythm solution offers truly unique and broad capabilities that solve client challenges and deliver the needs of the business.
Pros
Highly respected in the market-space, truly useful tech and strong compensation plans.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LogRhythm Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

LogRhythm Inc. Reviews by Location