Loma Linda University Medical Center

Loma Linda University Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great place to work but slow to change
Analyst (Current Employee), Loma Linda, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Benefits, culture
Cons: slow to change
Working at LLU is mostly great. I love my coworkers because we work really well as a team. My immediate supervisor is very knowledgeable and has no problem answering questions or explaining the logic behind certain policies. In my current position, the most challenging thing is not getting bored doing routine work. I am told that I have lots of room for advancement but things move very slowly.
Great Place to Work
Emergency Department Patient Care Assistent (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CAJune 1, 2015
Pros: Educational Environment
Cons: None
This is a great place to work and learn at the same time. The management is great and is willing to work with employees. The co-workers are family.
Health Care center where my skills can be utilized.
Bi Lingual csr (Former Employee), Loma Linda caMay 28, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: none that im concern about.
i like to feel that i am able to make a patient experiance from good to excellent. i love patient contact. i enjoy making patient feel that there is always a solution to their concerns.
Good Mentors
Teaching assistant (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CaliforniaMay 24, 2015
Pros: flexible work hours
good work environment, lot of learning, friendly atmosphere. Flexible work hours, enough time to be well prepared in advance. Learning how different professors work differently and their innovative ways of teaching are a good take away.
productive; non-stop, good hours
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CAMay 21, 2015
Pros: appreciation, hours, empathy, compassion, overtime, advancement
Cons: under staffed, pay, parking, some supervisors can be rude, but not mine
a great environment to work in with staff. empathetic when it comes to personal leave. always, looking to progress as a team, instead of as an individual, my nursing supervisor (noc) was the best. I'd – more... recommend anyone to work here. You can get the best training here and opportunity is given to you as long as you show enthusiasm and eagerness. Compassion is practiced tremendously here. I love that about LLUMC. Although it is SDA-Christian based establishment, they make you feel a sense of belonging and purpose at LLUMC. Byfar the best place to work for. – less
Professional work environment
Emergency Room Scribe (Current Employee), Loma Linda, CAMay 19, 2015
This is a professional place to work. Everyone is focused on their job at hand and work is always completed effectively.
I like it that your allow to pray at your job and with patients.
Self-Pay Collector (Current Employee), Murrieta, CAMay 14, 2015
Cons: 30 minute lunch, no vacation, no holiday, and no sick pay.
Company needs more organization.
management need to take management classes on how to run their departments and employees.
company does not pay holiday, or sick days, or vacation.
Satisfactory work
Research Associate II (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CAMay 13, 2015
Pros: Challenging
Cons: none
Animal research work, epidemiology study designing, database development, research study protocol development, review, IRB submission, approval, compliance with sponsor and regulatory guidelines
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CAMay 9, 2015
I loved working at Loma Linda I had wonderful coworkers and I was able to advance and learn new things. My supervisor was ver supportive and helpful in helping me advance.
It was great experience working here in Loma Linda. Basically it is a seven day Adventist place where I learned how to treat a man as a whole.
Graduate Assistant (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CAMay 8, 2015
While working in Loma Linda I developed a skill of multitasking. I remember I used to manage helping as a graduate assistance in the classroom during practicals and also side by side used put grade on student canvas. I always enjoyed working with the staff and learning the new thing all the time.
dedicated and very compassionate work place
Teaching assistant (Former Employee), loma linda city, san bernardino countyApril 23, 2015
Pros: free lunches, activities, gym
Cons: vegan
Very true its core values. Make sure everyone relates to them. Has a very professional work environment. gives equal respect to all the employees irrespective of their designation.
Good to to start off
Food Service Worker (Current Employee), Loma Linda, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Little Pay
Ok company to work for benefits are the best part about working there. Pay can be better and it's a little cult-like. Also a place where management loves to micro-manage. Definitely not a career but a place to gain experience and move up.
Loving place to work with co worker and patient
Financial Consuler II and Patient Registration (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CAApril 21, 2015
Pros: great benifits on 401K
Love this place were they have a very positive energy, spiritual.
Helping patients or family members with government programs to assist with medical benefits or any other county programs, including
charity programs that the hospital has for patient with no or low income
great place to work. Good doctors, great nurses. rewarding at times.
LLUHC-Referral Coordinator (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CAApril 7, 2015
Typical day at work. I did learn quit a bit and the doctors for the most part are very caring and have patience with their patients.
Avoid this organization
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), InpatientMarch 23, 2015
Disorganized. Not honest. Lengthy amount of time to get assistance for needed concerns. Excessive personality tests to hire yet excessive conflicts while working.
A great place to work at
Manager of three Restaurants (Former Employee), Manager of three restaurantsMarch 21, 2015
Pros: great working place
Cons: long commute
I was responsible doing stand up meetings with staff, and lead staff, ordering supplies, and food, P&L reports, making sure we gave the highest customer service, developed a great work environment for – more... the employees, gave the staff tools to advance themselves and work in harmony, hardest part of my job was the long hours that I worked
(I am very hard working by nature and never afraid of work) but the commute was very hard, I had to drive from Indio to Loma Linda everyday. That is the only reason that I left. If I lived closer to work I would still be working here.
The enjoyable part of the job was interaction with the customers and developing recipes. – less
Great
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Loma Linda, CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: gym, wellness, flexible
Cons: limited training opporutnities
Day to Day Programming. Love it! I get to speak with co-workers and log in to my computer, and talk data analytics with my fellow DBA's
Great step as a first nursing job
Medical Surgical / Oncology Nurse (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CAMarch 2, 2015
Great hospital for learning and start your career as a nurse. Many opportunities for growing and working on nursing skills.
Loma Linda
Medical Assistant front and Back (Former Employee), Loma Linda, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: wanted to stay in one place
I floated to what ever department needed an employee for the day. I had to be able to walk in and just take over with little to no explanation of the job. I was requested a lot by pediatrics, Cardio and Oncology and the VA. The hardest part of the job was enjoying the people you were working with and knowing I would not see them until they needed me again. The most enjoyable was the patients.
Productive fun place to work
Xray Tech (Current Employee), Radiation TherapistFebruary 19, 2015
Working day shift
Warm up the machines
float from Linacs to proton therapy machine
Set up patients and treat
Check calculations
Simulate setups
Communicate with Doctors and nurses.

1 2 3 4 5

About Loma Linda University Medical Center

As a teaching research hospital, Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) knows the lay of the health care landscape in California's – Read more

Loma Linda University Medical Center Salaries