Area: Iowa, Nebraska & Central Illinois
Reports To: Director of Sales, National Sales Managers
Area Market Manager is responsible for all sales activities in a designated sales territory. Works in conjunction with the Sales Management and Customer Service teams to achieve high levels of market and revenue growth, customer satisfaction and long-term account goals in line with Lomanco’s vision and values
- Responsible for the sales of residential attic ventilation products through one and two-step distribution channel partners
- Lead educational seminars for Distributors, Builders, Architects and Roofing Contractors on the quality and value of Lomanco’s ventilation systems
- Maintain accurate sales activity records to include sales calls, presentations, sales prospecting, and follow up activities
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive contact management system
- Develop an annual Territory Business Plan which details activities and methodologies used to meet or exceed growth forecasts
- Complete understanding of pricing systems
- Attend industry and product related training programs, conferences, and seminars
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- 3-5 years of Building Product sales experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of developing new business and achieve sales quotas
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Computer Proficiency (MS Office, Outlook)
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to travel overnight frequently
Lomanco was established in 1946 and provides a complete line of quality products meeting your ventilation requirements while protecting other costly building components.
Whether you are a home builder or owner, the best return on investment for protecting the longevity of your house is the proper installation of a balanced ventilation system with the proven performance and quality of Lomanco Vents.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Lomanco was established in 1946 and provides a complete line of quality products meeting your ventilation requirements while protecting...