Lone Star Overnight

Lone Star Overnight Employer Reviews

Fast paced call center for local shipping company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 15, 2014
A great atmosphere to work in. Local shipping company that was expanding all the time. I enjoyed working with a well rounded group of people. There were regular training sessions to keep everyone on the same page.
Great working facility
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), ft worth texasAugust 28, 2013
Pros: free lunches, drinks, etc.
Cons: split shifts sometimes for 2 to 3 hours
Great job with great benefits and coworkers.Its all about helping one another out and this is one of best companys I have worked for. They do not put a lot of pressure on you, and if something goes wrong they will find a way to help you. Great when it comes to being safe on the job no serious injuries. The best managers i could ask for on a job.
The best company I have ever worked for
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 22, 2013
Pros: everything
LSO had amazing beginnings. It was a fun job and a fun place to work. I miss it. Most of my coworkers from across the state remain good friends and do business with eachother
Good people with policies that are not followed
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 13, 2013
This company has a lot of good people working for them but the company does not respect or appreciate what they have. They pick and choose how the policies and procedures are applied, which is not fair for all employees.
starving
courier (Current Employee), all,texasApril 21, 2013
Pros: plenty of work avaible but no pay
Cons: must get overtime to get barely liveable income
great place to work, but not paying livable wage too much pay at top not enough for actual income producing
Fun place to work for
Data Entry (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 8, 2013
Small time worked here, but everyone I worked with and for made the job so much better. Traveling to and from work was a little tedious but none the less awesome. Only reason I left was because they were relocating and able to go with them.
Good Place to work but lacked right amount of employees
Courier (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: rewards when you did something good
Cons: double shifts due to not enough employees
Good benefits good pay.
Often short handed with employees
Started work @ 5am-1pm then 3pm-8pm
sorting skills
dispatching skills
driving safely
double shifts new routes

Holidays and friends made
Lone Star Overnight was a Great Company to work for ,Due to a Medical Issue I Cannot return to work lifting 40-60lbs daily.
Courier Driver (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 19, 2012
Pros: annual raises, profit sharing and continios safety training
Cons: medical benefits
I enjoyed relating with my customers. Had a very good customer / Courier Driver Relations.
I learned to do my very best to keep My customers satisfied and pleased with the services I provided.

Management was fair to all drivers since we were the fore runners for the company. If problems arose with a customer or route issues they were willing to listen – more... and offer a solution to resolve the problem.

Co- workers were okay. we offer to help each other when a route became overloaded with stops and Packages. Teamwork

Lifting Heavy packages or objects daily with no help

Gettin Off From Work – less
nice job but not for me
Driver (Former Employee), Tyler, TXApril 18, 2012
drive a van around all day and deliver packages . It is a new company thats like UPS .

About Lone Star Overnight

Border-jumping Lone Star Overnight (LSO) flies its flag not just in Texas, but in Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mexico, and Mexico – Read more