Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Lonestar Marine Shelters is a custom Fabricator of Offshore Living Quarters, Helidecks, MCC Buildings and various other high blast & high fire rated buildings designed for the Oil and Gas industry. We are currently searching for an experienced Shipping and Receiving Clerk. This is a full time position located in Galveston, Texas.
- Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments.
- Prepare shipping documents along with the correct mailing labels and ensure that all orders and withdrawal requests from the warehouse are correctly fulfilled.
- Reconcile waybill, bill of lading with bill of materials and actual shipment arrivals.
- Ensure that the goods delivered to the warehouse are in accordance with approved orders and the associated bill of lading or invoice.
- Accomplish daily goods movement flow.
- Maintain inventory management system to ensure that actual physical inventory matches the database logical inventory.
- Must be familiar with Heat Numbers and MTR’s (Mill Test Reports) during receipt of steel for quality assurance purposes.
Interested individuals may e-mail resume or call the Human Resources Department at (409)941-1200. LoneStar Marine Shelters is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster