Under the supervision of mentor, the intern will be trained on the following:
- Follow cGMP, cGLP and OSHA guidelines with regards to work practices and safety
- Support deformulation/formulation development for ANDAs in semi-solids and liquids
- Analyze raw, intermediate, final product and stability samples per compendial guidelines.
- Analytical methods development and validation
- The use of equipment and analytical techniques.
- Solve complex analytical problems.
- Qualify, calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Review and follow SOPs
- Review and follow laboratory systems on an ongoing basis.
- Peer review data and reports.
- General laboratory maintenance.
- BS, MS or PhD Degree in Chemistry.
- Experience in HPLC, GC and Wet Chemistry techniques preferred.
- Capable of preparing laboratory documents.
- Excellent knowledge of computer systems and software.
- Knowledge of cGMP and FDA regulations preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication skills.
Long Pharmaceuticals, LLC is a national leader in the development and manufacturing of nasal spray products....