Longhorn Village

Longhorn Village Employer Reviews

Don't do it !!!
LVN assisted living (Former Employee), Assisted livingOctober 26, 2013
Pros: lots of free time, they all seem to have lots of it .
Cons: too many to list
If you don't mind tons of drama , med errors, no management, positions offered excepted then you are not told they changed their mind and you don't have the position anymore, over 600+ missed phone calls at a nurses station, unhappy resident's families , responsibilities changing daily ,and being lied to....well then I guess apply.
And no, I was not – more... fired I voluntarily quit.
Btw.... they never take their ads off indeed, just
Because they say they need nurses for those positions, it's not true. I was there 4 months they have a in house waiting list for all positions except PRN. This is all true I have emails and text message to back up everything I stated. – less
Not worth it
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 7, 2013
Cons: understaffed, too much drama/politics
Terminated for misconduct, because they couldn't find any other way to get me out of there. I was made out to be a trouble maker, though I was one of their best aides. Im attending law school because of this company. Very politically driven company, as they are Texas Exes Association, and clients know that. Not everyone is treated equal.
Longhorn
Events Coordinator (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 28, 2013
Pros: open facility and no micro managing
Cons: the pay rates are not adequate
Longhorn Village strives on providing high quality services to seniors. I know they are striving for the best but I do see where profits oversees quality sometimes. Overall the facility is above several I have seen.
Retirement Center
Housekeeping Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TexasMarch 4, 2012
It is a great place to work. They have been accommodating to my school schedule.