Loparex LLC Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Research and Development Chemist (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILFebruary 8, 2017
I worked for the company in the R&D Department and they were a great group of people. You will notice across the entire company that there are people who have been there for 10, 15, 20 plus years and I think it says a lot.

The workload can be a lot at times and the travel can add up fast but I think the company understands when you need to take a breather and the management I had always reminded me to put my family first and not worry about work if I had an emergency/sick child to take care.

I will truly miss this company and wish I could continue on with them
Stressful
Coater Operator (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCJuly 4, 2016
Speaking of one plant only. The plant management lacks professionalism for business. Respect is depleted in that plant.
Pros
Pay(salary)
Cons
Management structure
Good job good pay will probably start around $22-$24 an hour and can get paid a lot more
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Iowa city iowaMarch 17, 2016
Good job long shifts but you also have a lot of time at home you don't have to be a licensed electrician but the pay you better you do lots of upgrades and PM work
Pros
Lots of home time and good pay
Cons
Work long days
Stay away unless you know a supervisor
Blown film operator (Former Employee) –  Hammond, WIJanuary 21, 2016
I worked there for two years and I saw that the only way to advance is to be buddies with management, you could be the best worker but will not get anywhere on your hard work, the more managers you know the less you have to do. And managers only manage themselves, you rarely see any at night, they're usually in their car sleeping.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Treated like kids, overworked, underpaid and rushed, they yell at you if you sit down for a moment but they all go around in golf carts.
Stay away far away!!
Office employee (Current Employee) –  Hammond, WIJuly 19, 2015
The turn over in this plant is out of control because of poor leadership and a toxic work environment both on the floor and in the front office. People are leaving because they are sick and tired of the games and how they are treated by members of the so called leadership team. They do almost nothing to keep the current employees there. Over worked, underpaid and your good efforts go unnoticed!
Pros
Free work t-shrits
Cons
Hot, long hours standing, no sitting, camras watching your every move and managers that only care about them selfs.
Good Job, Good Benifits
Machine Operater (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 12, 2012
Great place to work, employees almost like family. Most employees on plant floor had 15 to 40 years on the job.
Good management, fast paced, fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILJuly 9, 2012
This was a great company to work for. I would still be there if the company had not decided to move out of state. I enjoyed working for my boss very much. I felt I had all the support needed to get my job done efficiently. The benefits were very good and I felt my job was appreciated not just by my manager but upper management and outside sales. I miss working at Loparex.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Loparex LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9