Loparex LLC Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Good job good pay will probably start around $22-$24 an hour and can get paid a lot more
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Iowa city iowaMarch 17, 2016
Good job long shifts but you also have a lot of time at home you don't have to be a licensed electrician but the pay you better you do lots of upgrades and PM work
Pros
Lots of home time and good pay
Cons
Work long days
Stay away far away!!
Office employee (Current Employee) –  Hammond, WIJuly 19, 2015
The turn over in this plant is out of control because of poor leadership and a toxic work environment both on the floor and in the front office. People are leaving because they are sick and tired of the games and how they are treated by members of the so called leadership team. They do almost nothing to keep the current employees there. Over worked, underpaid and your good efforts go unnoticed!
Pros
Free work t-shrits
Cons
Hot, long hours standing, no sitting, camras watching your every move and managers that only care about them selfs.
Good management, fast paced, fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILJuly 9, 2012
This was a great company to work for. I would still be there if the company had not decided to move out of state. I enjoyed working for my boss very much. I felt I had all the support needed to get my job done efficiently. The benefits were very good and I felt my job was appreciated not just by my manager but upper management and outside sales. I miss working at Loparex.
Good Job, Good Benifits
Machine Operater (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 12, 2012
Great place to work, employees almost like family. Most employees on plant floor had 15 to 40 years on the job.

2.8