Loretto Hospital Employee Review

View all Loretto Hospital reviews

Wonderful co-workers
Executive Assistant to the President/CEO (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 3, 2013
My co-workers are wonderful people to work with and for the most part everyone tries to work together to make the working environment less stressful.

Other Loretto Hospital Employee Reviews

Immediate Jeopardy
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2018
The hospital is always in immediate jeopardy and on the brink of closure. C-suite is focused on bottom line and race rather than quality care. No supplies available to provide to patients due to bills not being paid on time.
Pros
Cons
Mob mentality, cliques determine upward mobility and overall poor patient care is provided here.
There is an opportunity to invest in staff develoment.
Director of Behavioral Health (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 23, 2018
There were a number of line staff employees that were committed to providing the best care for patients at Loretto. I felt that staff development was not a priority and it makes it challenging to lead a department in that type of work environment. I believe it is important to invest in staff development and employee retention, as I feel they go hand in hand to creating a stabile work force.
Pros
Community Hospital, comprehensive behavioral health programs
Cons
Lack of staff development, financial challenges