NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
ONLY BILINGUAL (SPANISH & ENGLISH) APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Receive, store, and issue standard hardware, raw material, purchased parts and assemblies to support manufacturing operations and other areas as required
- Receive, store and issue a wide variety of parts, details and hardware to support shop operations.
- Store parts and materials in bins, drawers, and racks, identifying part and stored location.
- Perform picking function to make up necessary kits of parts, material and hardware as required, ascertaining that all parts are available and accounted for..
- Maintain strict material handling practices in accordance with good practice/procedures.
- Monitor shelf-life storage and maintain proper rotation of stock.
- Track inventory (tools) dispensed
- Perform stock checks as required by inventory control and other related departments.
- Verify all material received match purchase orders or packing slips and must check for damage, correct part numbers, quantity and revisions.
- Issue parts/material against approved paperwork such as affixing verification and traceability on required serialized parts before issuing. Validate part trace.
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work second shift (3:00pm-11:30pm)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Inventory experience
- Ability to recognize tools by name
- Fluent in Spanish & English
General Physical Requirements:
- Lifting, standing, climbing, bending, grasping, sitting, pulling, pushing, stooping, stretching and carrying are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -