Los Angeles Capital Management (www.lacapm.com), an employee owned, well established and rapidly growing quantitative investment management firm responsible for $10 billion under management, is looking for an energetic and resourceful Database Analyst/SQL Developer.
- Build and maintain custom SQL stored procedures to facilitate data retrieval from multiple internal and third-party data platforms.
- Maintain our third-party financial database systems and our own database warehouse, which includes daily approval and validity of database updates.
- Build and maintain a security master table to link records from multiple data platforms (for example, Wilshire Atlas, S&P Xpressfeed, and Thomson QA Direct.)
- Work closely with new data vendors to integrate novel datasets into LA Capital’s internal systems.
- Work closely with the database administrator, application developers and Research team to provide database accessibility and better integration to our third-party financial database system.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL.
- Experience creating efficient queries and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and logic.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree with equivalent experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Capital IQ, Thomson Reuters QA Direct, FactSet or any other financial database is a plus.
- Knowledge of Finance and Capital Markets is a plus but not required.
Competitive compensation package and benefits:
- Annual bonuses.
- Profit Sharing.
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Los Angeles Capital Management and Equity Research, Inc. (www.lacapm.com) is a well established and rapidly growing quantitative investment...