Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
l m produtive fun worked
Refrigeration Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 30, 2017
I enjoyable work man l like to see people working hard and and be able to di many things. I m not working at this place but l would like and wait your desition
Pros
free breakfas
Cons
read and braktime
Looking for nursing assistant position
Nursing Assistant Certified (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 27, 2016
To take care patients with their daily living and feed bath makes bed feeding ambulated vital sign report any abnormalities to charge nurse
Great job environment
Departmental Personnel Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 22, 2016
Reviewed application for various jobs to determine eligibility for that position. Myself and team would compose a list of eligible applicants to notify them of the next testing date. Gather testing materials and my team and I monitored the test to ensure applicants had necessary tools to complete exam. Most enjoyable part of the job was to see to see applicant qualify, pass exam and get the job that they applied for.
Pros
Busy day and made day pass fast.
Cons
Writing memoes
Good place to work at and had great co-workers.
TRAC Data/Record Management (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 13, 2012
The busy work makes me feel accomplished at the end of the day. Lots of projects and troubleshooting and problem solving allows me lots of opportunity to learn and grow. I've made and met a lot of great co-workers in the department as well as with other line departments in part of the projects, great to meet various people and connections. Commuting to downtown also made me meet a lot of people working for different departments on the way to and from work. Traveling can be tiring in busy downtown, but work was worth it. By far, I've heard this was the best department to work for people-wise compared to others. The location was good and it was in Koreatown, many choices during lunch time. I've enjoyed work here but had to leave due to personal reasons and moving made commute far far away so I would like to seek a job closer to home and easier commute.
Pros
good health benefits & retirement package
Cons
spent a lot of time troubleshooting old system.