Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Good place to work at and had great co-workers.
TRAC Data/Record Management (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 13, 2012
The busy work makes me feel accomplished at the end of the day. Lots of projects and troubleshooting and problem solving allows me lots of opportunity to learn and grow. I've made and met a lot of great co-workers in the department as well as with other line departments in part of the projects, great to meet various people and connections. Commuting to downtown also made me meet a lot of people working for different departments on the way to and from work. Traveling can be tiring in busy downtown, but work was worth it. By far, I've heard this was the best department to work for people-wise compared to others. The location was good and it was in Koreatown, many choices during lunch time. I've enjoyed work here but had to leave due to personal reasons and moving made commute far far away so I would like to seek a job closer to home and easier commute.
good health benefits & retirement package
spent a lot of time troubleshooting old system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Los Angeles County Department of Human Resources Reviews by Job Title