Los Angeles Dodgers Employee Reviews in United States

Management is poor, perks are good.
Individual contributor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 25, 2015
Baseball is a unique industry that mixes a corporate environment with a fun and hopefully exciting environment. You can learn a lot depending on your role about both the team and MLB. Each team varies on their pillars of success. The Dodgers say theirs are the team, the fans and the community.

The Dodgers used to be a company that valued employees and their hard work. It is now a very corporate focused company with a focus on the field and the bottom line only. There is little appreciation, respect or support for employees that are not executive or middle to upper management level.
Pros
decent benefits, game tickets, you work at a baseball stadium
Cons
poor managment
Fun experience, but treated unfairly
Minor League Pitcher (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 23, 2016
I would show up to the field every day and assume the duties of a Minor League Player. I had great stats, but was released from my job "because I did not throw hard enough."
Fun, fast paced, and satisfying
Fan Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 1, 2016
Great and friendly atmosphere with a very helpful staff and management team. Helping guests and taking care of fans in the most exciting part of the job.
Ticket selling for the Los Angeles Dodger's
Ticket Seller and Ticket Office Support (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2013
I loved the excitement from the fans. The company offered a great compensation package, and the perks of working in the office during the day gave you the feeling that you were more than an employee, but a member of the team.
Cool place to work especially if you're a baseball fan
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 9, 2012
Get me see games and actually work at the stadium. Benefits are pretty good. The culture is a little weird. You can buy lunch for $6.00. Sometimes you see players.
Nice environment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 4, 2015
Its a fun place to the work and my fellow officers are like family. The management really cares about its staff. There is always a chance for growth and learning different things.
Pros
A nice environment to work.
Cons
Short breaks
Cool Job
Minor League Baseball Player (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 29, 2015
It is fun pitching for the Dodgers organization and they allow you to govern yourself. It is all up to you how you go about your business.
Wonderful Place to be
Team Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 15, 2015
An exciting place to work. Great Co-Workers and Managers. Meeting great people. Fun customers. The place has a lot of history.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
seasonal
My Dream Job
Press Coordinator and Assistant to Tommy Lasorda (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 9, 2013
It was a privilege and an honor to work for the Los Angeles Dodgers. The Dodgers are an organization marked by class and driven by innovation, where employees shared in the agony of defeat as well as the glory of victory. The camaraderie and shared focus were just wonderful.

To be able to say that you have something in common with people like Tommy Lasorda, Vin Scully, Sandy Koufax and Jackie Robinson is something you can tell your grandchildren. To be able to say that you have a common love with, and a mission to serve, the 3,000,000+ fans that go to Dodger games every year is more than a resume bullet point; it is a part of your identity.

I was passionate about my job. I loved the fans. I took care of the media without prejudice. I appreciate the opportunity and lessons learned. I lived for it.
Game Day Marketing Coordination in a fast pace, team-oriented environment
Street Team Member (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2013
Day to day activities include assisting in pre-game on field activities such as kids corral, an on field autograph experience for fans; first pitch; national anthem; kids take the field, an on field meet and greet autograph experience for children; and any other ceremonial on field activities prior to the start time of the game. Off-site events include branding events such as Viva Los Dodgers, held every Sunday prior to the first pitch; and off-site activations including community engagement events such as our annual mall tours or partnerships with our causes, such as Autism Awareness Month. Execution of these duties include the preparation and implementation side of the events in its entirety. Through these experiences, I was able to provide memorable experiences for fans in a way that was representative of the Dodger brand in a professional manner.
The Dodgers are a great company, very happy working for them but the subcontracted company was a very bad experience
Raul Vargas, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 31, 2014
I started to work for a company that was subcontracted with The Dodgers for Maintenance, the supervisor and the company that I worked for were disrespectful to myself as well as others. I learned that you have to do your job and respect their orders no matter had bad it was. The hardest part of doing the job was picking up the slack of other workers that were doing their job which unfortunately needed to be done. There were long time employees that have stayed on despite the new contract with this company. I have no complains about the Dodgers, they are a great company to work for. The company they contracted for maintenance was the worse experience I and other co-workers have ever had, like it was mentioned The Dodgers in overall is a great company to work for and I have worked for them over the last 5 seasons.
Pros
happy to go to work, already knew what needed to be done without supervision
Cons
constant supervising by subcontracted company, the challenge of trying to finish the job in a rush
interesting
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 6, 2015
its a cool place to work that you can look forward to seeing all types of celebrities as well as experience all cultures and lifestyles but they're very strict
Fun workplace environment
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 20, 2015
It is a great place to work at, and the people are amazing. I love the schedule and everyday I look forward into going to work.
No 2 days are ever alike!
Manager, Neighborhood Relations/Community Affairs (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2013
Great place to work, but it is not your typical 5 days/40 hours a week office. Amazing people to work with in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Pros
work environment
Cons
sometimes very long hours
Nice place to work at
Usher/Guest Service (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Awesome place to work at. fun to talk to fans, Have the best co-workers, I've learned a lot from Dodgers, The hardest part of the day is when the fans give us attitude. The most enjoyable thing is watching the Dodger fans enjoy the game no matter what the outcome Is.
Great place to begin a career, with little room for movement
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 12, 2013
I have learned a great amount from my time with the Dodgers. Along with valuable sales experience, I have learned a great deal about the sport and entertainment industry as a whole, and have gained a great amount of experience in various aspects of marketing.
Leadership Development (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2012
Los Angeles Dodgers is a famous baseball organization. I currently play baseball for them in their minor league system. They taught me a lot about team leadership and dedication. But now I am looking to get out of playing baseball and go work in the sports industry.
Pros
leadership, dedication, hard work
Cons
Fun young people to work with.
Sales associate/warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 26, 2013
Great job if you are attending college and need flexible hours.
Pros
flexible hours, fun people to work with
Cons
lots of days off, seasonal
Fun Environment
Fan Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 19, 2013
The Los Angeles Dodgers were fun to work for. Enhacing the fan experience and providing fans and families once in a lifetime experiences was enjoyable and very fulfilling.

Los Angeles Dodgers Reviews by Location