Los Angeles Dodgers

Los Angeles Dodgers Employee Reviews

interesting
Security Guard (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 6, 2015
its a cool place to work that you can look forward to seeing all types of celebrities as well as experience all cultures and lifestyles but they're very strict
Nice place to work at
Usher/Guest Service (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Awesome place to work at. fun to talk to fans, Have the best co-workers, I've learned a lot from Dodgers, The hardest part of the day is when the fans give us attitude. The most enjoyable thing is watching the Dodger fans enjoy the game no matter what the outcome Is.
The Dodgers are a great company, very happy working for them but the subcontracted company was a very bad experience
Raul Vargas, Supervisor (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 31, 2014
Pros: happy to go to work, already knew what needed to be done without supervision
Cons: constant supervising by subcontracted company, the challenge of trying to finish the job in a rush
I started to work for a company that was subcontracted with The Dodgers for Maintenance, the supervisor and the company that I worked for were disrespectful to myself as well as others. I learned that you have to do your job and respect their orders no matter had bad it was. The hardest part of doing the job was picking up the slack of other workers that were doing their job which unfortunately needed to be done. There were long time employees that have stayed on despite the new contract with this company. I have no complains about the Dodgers, they are a great company to work for. The company they contracted for maintenance was the worse experience I and other co-workers have ever had, like it was mentioned The Dodgers in overall is a great company to work for and I have worked for them over the last 5 seasons.
Game Day Marketing Coordination in a fast pace, team-oriented environment
Street Team Member (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2013
Day to day activities include assisting in pre-game on field activities such as kids corral, an on field autograph experience for fans; first pitch; national anthem; kids take the field, an on field meet and greet autograph experience for children; and any other ceremonial on field activities prior to the start time of the game. Off-site events include branding events such as Viva Los Dodgers, held every Sunday prior to the first pitch; and off-site activations including community engagement events such as our annual mall tours or partnerships with our causes, such as Autism Awareness Month. Execution of these duties include the preparation and implementation side of the events in its entirety. Through these experiences, I was able to provide memorable experiences for fans in a way that was representative of the Dodger brand in a professional manner.
Ticket selling for the Los Angeles Dodger's
Ticket Seller and Ticket Office Support (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 18, 2013
I loved the excitement from the fans. The company offered a great compensation package, and the perks of working in the office during the day gave you the feeling that you were more than an employee, but a member of the team.
Fun Environment
Fan Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 19, 2013
The Los Angeles Dodgers were fun to work for. Enhacing the fan experience and providing fans and families once in a lifetime experiences was enjoyable and very fulfilling.
My Dream Job
Press Coordinator and Assistant to Tommy Lasorda (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 9, 2013
It was a privilege and an honor to work for the Los Angeles Dodgers. The Dodgers are an organization marked by class and driven by innovation, where employees shared in the agony of defeat as well as the glory of victory. The camaraderie and shared focus were just wonderful.

To be able to say that you have something in common with people like Tommy Lasorda, Vin Scully, Sandy Koufax and Jackie Robinson is something you can tell your grandchildren. To be able to say that you have a common love with, and a mission to serve, the 3,000,000+ fans that go to Dodger games every year is more than a resume bullet point; it is a part of your identity.

I was passionate about my job. I loved the fans. I took care of the media without prejudice. I appreciate the opportunity and lessons learned. I lived for it.
No 2 days are ever alike!
Manager, Neighborhood Relations/Community Affairs (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2013
Pros: work environment
Cons: sometimes very long hours
Great place to work, but it is not your typical 5 days/40 hours a week office. Amazing people to work with in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Fun young people to work with.
Sales associate/warehouse worker (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, fun people to work with
Cons: lots of days off, seasonal
Great job if you are attending college and need flexible hours.
Great place to begin a career, with little room for movement
Account Executive (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 12, 2013
I have learned a great amount from my time with the Dodgers. Along with valuable sales experience, I have learned a great deal about the sport and entertainment industry as a whole, and have gained a great amount of experience in various aspects of marketing.
Cool place to work especially if you're a baseball fan
Payroll Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 9, 2012
Get me see games and actually work at the stadium. Benefits are pretty good. The culture is a little weird. You can buy lunch for $6.00. Sometimes you see players.
Leadership Development (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2012
Pros: leadership, dedication, hard work
Cons: .
Los Angeles Dodgers is a famous baseball organization. I currently play baseball for them in their minor league system. They taught me a lot about team leadership and dedication. But now I am looking to get out of playing baseball and go work in the sports industry.

About Los Angeles Dodgers

These Dodgers try to be artful on the baseball diamond. The Los Angeles Dodgers sports franchise is one of the oldest and most – Read more