Thrive Home Furnishings is seeking Furniture Sales Associates. We are the premier eCommerce website for mid-century modern furniture and as we open our first brick & mortar store in Los Angeles, we are looking for highly motivated, dynamic and fun team members to be a part of our exciting new endeavor. This position will focus on building strong customer relationships through personal engagement and creative selling skills. Furniture Associates should be solution-oriented and enjoy the selling process.
This is a commission-based position with amazing potential for a competitive salary.
- Contribute to company sales through creative selling skills.
- Build customer database through personal engagement and creating lifetime customers.
- Responsible for individual sales goals set by company and store management team.
- Understand and model company standards in selling & customer service.
- Actively seek to learn product assortment to guide and assist customers in their selections.
- Easily interact with a broad range of customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Contribute to and support store goals as communicated by the store manager.
- Maintain communication with customers throughout entire production process and follow up after delivery of order.
- Communicate customer feedback to store management concerning customer feedback and/or suggestions.
- Assist in maintaining the store appearance to include keeping the merchandise neatly organized and attractively displayed, along with assisting in merchandising changes when needed.
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous furniture sales experience
- Understanding of home furnishing trends/furniture design
- Strong computer proficiency & internet savvy
- Possess a strong sense of urgency & excellent follow up skills
- Exhibit a positive attitude & passion for the job
- Flexibility to work evenings & weekends
To be considered for this position, please provide the following along with your resume:
1. Three reasons why you are a perfect fit for this position.
2. Date you would be available to begin work.
We offer a competitive compensation structure and a comprehensive benefits package.
The person for this position must possess a sense of urgency, strong organizational & follow up skills.
Please reference Indeed.com in your subject line.