LotLinx is seeking a Support Technician to join our fast growing, innovative company. Great benefits! Great career! This position is responsible for the daily management of internal support tickets resolving customer support technical issues to ensure our customers are operating correctly on the LotLinx platform.
This role will collaborate with the Account Management team with new customer platform integration and resolving existing support case tickets.
Manage technical tier 1 and 2 case tickets, include: troubleshooting connectivity and integration problems.
Insure our customers’ LotLinx service is operating smoothly with 100% uptime as our goal.
Reporting to the Director of Account Management - office currently located in Moraga, CA, but relocating to Lafayette, CA in September 2014.
· Ability to work in a Linux command shell.
· Ability to read and edit HTML and Java script,
· Linux experience to run test scripts using VI and Linix shell
· Ability to problem solve and mitigate issues in a timely manner.
· Efficient troubleshooting technique
· Windows/Mac technical knowledge
· Linux technical knowledge (Ubuntu)
· Creates, updates, closes, and tracks Salesforce Case tickets processes to provide company-wide visibility to technical issue status and resolution.
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal, team, and written/oral communication skills
· Must possess outstanding time-management skills
Educational Requirements Associates Degree from college or university in computer related field; computer training degree from technical institute; or 2 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LotLinx is the auto industry's first direct-linking technology platform and connects over 6.5 million consumers searching vehicle inventory online every month directly to the dealership websites where that inventory resides. Founded by a team of veteran automotive and digital innovators, the company's mission is to tear down the third-party wall between dealers and their customers, and provide a more positive and efficient experience for dealerships and consumers alike.
LotLinx's patent-pending technology replaces lead forms on third-party sites with direct links that transport consumers searching for inventory directly to the dealer's Vehicle Detail Page, all at a higher conversion rate and fraction of the cost of other online options. Powering 200+ automotive search sites, Lotlinx reaches over 85% of all auto shoppers.